• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Half Human

Daryl put all of the cans into one big bowl and then went out side to start a fire in the backyard but first making sure there weren't any walkers. He put a match into some dry twigs and watched the flames eat them quickly then added more and more as he had them in a plie. He went back inside and grabbed the bowl and held it above the fire. He sat out there for. While holding it there with his built arms. Holly looked out her window and saw Daryl holding up a bowl which looked quite odd if you weren't there while they were heating it up. "Okay..?" She chuckled then turned around. She went to sit on the floor in front of her bed where the video games were at. She looked at them and squeled because some of them were her favorites like Zelda wind waker, super smash bros brawl, and others like skyrim and red dead redemption. "Aw man what I would do to play one of these again." She said as she looked through the rest. Jewel went to go sit outside with Daryl as he heated up the chili. "Well, its all done." He said heading back inside and placing the hot bowl on the counter. "Did you say you wanted to serve it?" Daryl asked kian. "Go ahead."

Sam came out and smelled the good smell of food. "What! Chili? Mmm that is one of my favorites." He said happily.

@The Divergent

(Will reply Tomorrow morning :D @JackSkellington )

Kian smiled nodding at Daryl grabbing the bowl into his hands then grabbing several plastic bowls pouring some in for each person hearing someone come into the kitchen. He snapped his head to the side seeing Sam come in here Kian handed a bowl to Sam "there" he said then gave one to Holly as well as Daryl , Jewel , Ava , Jack. "Where's Bree?" He asked curiously turning to Sam "your like the last one that saw her, or at least what I saw" he said to Sam "downstairs let me guess?". He went down stairs to the bedroom at the end of the creepy basement then pushed the door open seeing Bree sprawled out on the bed. "Here eat" Kian said placing it on the bed beside her seeing her head perk up from the smell. Then headed back upstairs and began to eat his in delight "this is so good" he said with awe.

@JackSkellington

Sam took the bowl and smiled, even though he didn't care much for kian. He remembered when this boy would try to talk to him, but of course, the drunken bastard always rejects the nice ones. "Thanks." Sam said then shrugged when kian asked where Bree was.

Jewel and Daryl sat in the living room eating their chili. "Thank you for serving us kian." Jewel said as she ate. Thank you was never said anymore, not for the simple things, not for anything, everyone just took what they wanted. That wasn't this group though, this group was little white lies when it needed it, most likely to make the people feel better, but that's about it that goes beyond telling the truth. Anyone hide anything from Daryl, he'd pop a bow in them so fast the walkers and super humans wouldn't even get a chance.

"Yeah, thank you kian." Daryl and holly said jinxing each other on accident. Daryl finished his and put the bowl into the sink and headed towards his room. He seemed to like kian as being the responsible one, in a bad situation, he'd be the one leading alongside with jewel as the extra help, the trooper. In Daryl's eyes anyway, that's how it seemed. He had his own perspective bout things, bout people, bout himself. Not much if he cared, but he had a label for every person that joined the group already, even if they just got there. He never shows his emotions, he'd rather grieve with his head down then to cry over somethin he most don't have the power to control, and that was the apocolypse.

Kian laughed when Daryl and Jewel said "Thank you Kian" at the same time. "No problem guys" he chuckled then leaned against the counter then began to eat his chili filling his mouth water. "This is so good, I don't remember the last time I actually had chili" he said then took another bite then looked at Holly and chuckled a bit before basically finishing up his plate setting it aside into the sink. "Thank you guys, even though it was a rough day" Kian muttered with a smile then headed into his "New room" and closed the door behind him sprawling himself out on the soft cushioned bed and closed his eyes sighing out of relief. "God I'm tired" He then rubbed his tired eyes and face sitting up slightly dropping his leather jacket to the side and took of his shirt revealing his muscular body then laid back down. He pulled the thick blankets over him and sighed "I wonder if this mess will ever be fixed? Yeah? No? Never mind" Kian said once more releasing another deep sigh and soon drifted to sleep.

@JackSkellington

Daryl and jewel ate their chili and plopped their plates in the sink. Daryl walked down to his room and took off his jacket and shirt then laid down. He thought about the day and shook his head and rubbed his eyes. He pulled the covers up over him and closed his stressed out eyes and fell asleep.

...flashback...

He was at the bar drinking himself away after what happened. He should've been used to it by now, but he couldn't shake the thought of his brother Meryl threatening him. Why did this always happen?

He took a swig of the last mouthful if beer the set the empty bottle on the dirty cracked counter of the bar. He scooted his bar stool away from him and stood up swinging the bar doors out and stepped on the gravel and dirt. He took a cigarette from its tight pack and lit it inhaling it but slowly allowing it to pass through his lips. His motorcycle stood with the kickstand and he stepped on the cigarette butt then hopped on. The engine roared and as he moved along the busy streets seeing the people pass he saw something....horrific. It was a group of.. Monsters...they were..eating people? The flesh was being torn from people who couldn't get away fast enough and then he saw his brother, the only family left that he had, get shredded easily by these....what were they? He didn't stop and only went faster on his bike grieving wanting to cry at bloody torn flesh of his brother he had to witness. He kept moving, and didn't stop, he never has.

Daryl jerked awake breathing heavily at the dream he just had and shook his head. He soon fell asleep once again realizing it was just a dream, just a flashback. Holly sat in the living room thinking and then went to her room and listened to the silence unable to sleep. She sat up looking out the window then began humming a song not too loud. Sam was asleep already in his dreaming state and the wind blew creating the only sound.

Kian noticed everyone had went to a deep sleep then let out a sigh dropping the bowl onto the counter with a thud but not breaking it. He lurked into the living room siting down next to Holly. "What are you thinking about?" He asked curiously then smiled adorably then out stretched his arms on the back of the couch. "Everyone is all asleep" he laughed then scanned the room. "His are you cutie?" He questioned with a smirk plastered a crossed his soft lips showing his white teeth. "I'm not even tired... Yet" he said nodding his head up and down looking back over at Holly then played with her ponytail "you have such pretty hair" he added then stroked her back up and down then pulled his hand away "oh I'm sorry" Kian added then blushed slightly.

@JackSkellington

(next post will be long)

Holly didn't hear kian come in and gasped when she heard him ask her a question. "Oh! Uh I'm not doing anything." She paused. "I was just thinking about stuff...and things." She laughed then shifted her body to face towards him instead of facing the window. "Everyone goes to bed so early, I can't go to sleep very easily, I think I have insomnia." She joked then blushed at his question. "I'm doing alright." Holly smiled as she saw his smirk. "How are you?" She asked about to call him cute too but never did because she doesn't have courage to say that kinda stuff. She blushed as be played with her hair and smiled up at him with an eyebrow raised. "Thanks, and its fine, I don't care if you play with my hair." She laughed then pinched him on the shoulder playfully but not too hard.

Kian looked at Holy which was surprised when he came into the room sitting down next to her. He heard her gasp "oh, what type of things?" He winked then chuckled. "I was just playing I'm not perverted" he laughed then pursed his lips at her as he played with her dark strands a little more. "I know sleeping is kind of hard to do in this type of world but you'll get used to it" he added then looked at her blush just as Holly pinched his shoulder. Kian raised his hand then pinched her cheeks softly then smiled. "I'm doing fine, what were you thinking about?" He asked curiously.

Holly laughed at his comment about 'things'. "Oh no, its fine, really. I mean, I'm the one thinking of those 'things' so you aren't the perverted one here." She laughed jokingly. "I was thinking of big things, small things, black things, white things. You know?" She added smirking then chuckled. She listened to him in interest and smiled nodding her head. "I know, I guess I just haven't gotten used to it yet." She smiled then looked out the window see in the dark clouds reaching across the sky. She smiled as he pinched her cheeks and chuckled. "I was thinking about..well umm...my past kind of...and today..and just everything that has been going on. I mean, it is hard not to think about it when it surrounds us all the time." She said staring out to the wilderness and then turned her gaze back to him.

Kian laughed hardly at Holly as she described the 'Big things, Small things , Black things, white things' he then shook his head "thick things, long things..." He trailed off then turned to her then dropped his hand to the side from her cheek then smiled widely at her then ran his fingers through his messy hair. "I know it's hard not to think of that, it's soo weird, it make me depressed but I kind of just let my life just flow" he added then leaned back on the couch letting out a sigh looking over at her. "Your really pretty, you know that? Right?" He said tilting his head to the side gazing at her with a smirk.

Holly laughed along with kian as he added on the 'thick things and long things'. "Oh jeez." She laughed shaking her head. Holly leaned back into the couch and looked at the ceiling. "It really is...depressing and all." She said sadly. She thought of how her life could be right now and closed not from being tired but just to soak into the thought but then her eyes opened when she heard kian speak. "Really?" She asked then looked at him and smiled. "thank you. You are very handsome, your personality too." She said still smiling with her cheeks tinted red just the slightest bit.

Kian agreed with her philosophy on life as if right now dealing with all the walkers and super humans that swarm these streets they have to survive on just to her by. "I know, it's really saddening that we can't go bowling or hangout with friends or girlfriends but in your case boyfriends obviously unless you prefer different gender? I was just making a point" Kian scoffed then smiled turning to look at her from the corner of his wide brown eyes and laughed "yeah really!" He exclaimed saying that she was really pretty. Kian smiled at the compliment seeing her cheeks at a red tint. "Thank you!" He smiled.

"Yeah I know, it does suck. I wish that everyone could go back to those days so we could be normal again. Like you said, with friends and boyfriends and girlfriends." She smiled at the thought of a normal life and laughed at his comment. "No, im not into girls, I'm straight." She chuckled a little. "What about you? Do you like the opposite gender?" She asked curiously looking at him then smiled. "Well thank you, again." She smiled. "You're welcome." She laughed and twirled her black hair around her finger.

Kian laughed at her and nodded watching her twirl her black strands between her finger tips " oh I'm straight, I just didn't know whether you liked opposite gender or not " he said with a serious facial expression. "Oh no problem I only say what I see" Kian said then took off his leather jacket and put it over Holly. " there it's pretty comfy" he added then looked at her with a smirk across his soft face. "Yeah I wish we could do that, but all of them or most likely dead" he said sadly staring down as his hands then up at her again.

"I know, its fine to ask questions. I mean, after all that is how you be to know somebody." Holly laughed. She felt her face getting a little warm when he put his jacket around her. She looked up at him with a dorky little half smirk. "Thank you, it is really comfy." She said feeling the sleeve of the sleek jacket. She listened to his next comment and frowned. "Yeah...probably...." She nodded slowly looking down at her lap and played with her thumbs then looked back up at him. She looked into his eyes for a couple seconds and looked away quickly. "Sorry, I was..spacing out." She chuckled faintly and grabbed at the hair tie that was holding her black hair and pulled it out. She ran her hands through her hair pulling out the tangles and massaging her head from the pulling. When she was done it fell along her back and a little over her shoulders. Outside leaves blew with the wind and no walkers were in sight, just as if it was just a normal summer night.

Kian laughed at her comment about meeting people which was true. "Yeah well duh!" He laughed but shook his head at his own stupidity. He looked into Holly's eyes for a couple of moments seeing the contrast of bright blue that spread to the surface of her iris. They were really gorgeous. He never actually took a long look until now. Once Holly looked away he glanced down at the floor which wasn't too molded. "Oh no problem" he smiled when she felt the cover of the leather jacket which was smooth. "I like your eyes" Kian said seriously then chuckled at his words. Kian extended his hand out then ran his hand through her soft medium length hair which was black. "Sorry I can't stop playing with it" He added smirking a dumbfounded smirk.

Holly smiled and wondered why she was getting all of these compliments but took them anyway. "Thank you." She smiled at him as he ran his hand through her hair. "Its okay, I don't mind." She said in a relaxed tone and cracked her knuckles. "So..." She said not trying to make it awkward. "If we weren't here right now, what would you be doing?" She asked curiously wanting to just ask him random stuff and hoped he wouldn't think nk its annoying. "Like, would you be on your motorcycle driving still if you hadn't met Daryl and Jewel?"

Kian smiled at her and nodded pulling his hand back into his lap. He looked over at Holly as he heard her knuckles crack. "It's bad to crack your knuckles right?" He laughed "I was just saying it will give you arthritis in the future but I'm not saying not too" he said then laughed leaning back into the fluffy couch cushions sprawling out looking over at Holly realizing she had asked him a question. He glanced up at the pretty girl "yeah probably, find a shelter end up getting eaten but you know? What about you?" He asked curiously wondering what she would be doing if Daryl and Jewel including him didn't stumble across her.

Holly laughed at his comment about cracking knuckles. "I have a feeling I'll live if I crack my knuckles." She said sarcastically. "I'm just being sarcastic my friend." She laughed and then blew a strand of hair away from her mouth retardedly. "Well that's great, you think that you would get eaten even though you survived that long before you even met them?" She laughed and shook her head at her own dumb comment. "I think that you would be one of the last to die, but me, on the other hand, that is a different story. If you guys had never found me I would probably be dead right now." She laughed nodding her head as she agreed with herself.

Kian chuckled and nodded and raised both hands "well yeah your not gonna die if you crack your knuckles!" He exclaimed busting up laughing as he watched her blow hair from out of her mouth. "Doing okay there?" He asked curiously then chuckled a bit at his sneer comment. "Well I guess I would live..." He said no trying to sound too self centered even though he wasn't... At all. "If that doesn't sound dumb" he added nodding his head along to his comment. "Good thing we found you then" he smiled warmingly.

Holly laughed with kian when he busted up and she saw his perfectly straight teeth which made him look even more attractive then before. "See, even you agree that you would live." Holly smiled. "And it doesn't sound dumb." She reassured. "Yeah, I'm glad that you guys found me, I would've not survided probably passsed yesterday." She turned to look out the window and saw one walker making his way down the stret alone. She began to chuckle a little because it reminded her of the song by Vanessa Carlton 'a thousand miles'. She began humming the tune while the zombie walked and stopped when it disappeared from sight. "I'm sorry, I just had to." She laughed then leaned back into the fluffy couch and sighed in ease.

@The Divergent

Last edited by a moderator:
Kian looked at Holly when he was laughing hardly then wiped his eyes from when he was laughing. "God...I'm weird" he said. "Well I'm glad we found you" Kian said looking into her eyes and nodded his head up and down. He followed Holly's gaze towards the outside world on the other side of the dirty glass. Kian chuckled listening to when Holly was humming a little tune which was probably one of the most annoying songs ever but I mean hey! It's pretty catchy. The zombie was stumbling along the charted road limping alone. "Your so funny!" Kian said then patted Holly's back to not hard.

"Weird isn't a bad thing, I'm weird too!" Holly said it as if she was proud of being weird. Holly heard kian chuckle which made her smile. "You're pretty funny too." She giggled then closed her eyes and laid her head back. She remembered her room and how it had games and gaming consoles which she smiled about. "Do you like video games?" She asked kian curiously as she opened her eyes to look at him. "Because I have like video game stuff in my room if we can figure out how to work the TV. I don't know it just came to mind and I thought it would be fun if we could hang out like that sometime."

Kian smiled at her seeing her lean back into the fluffy couch as well. "I guess it is okay that were weird considering your pretty cute, I'll let it slide" he smirked a tacky smirk which was pretty hot. "Well it probably will work if we have a generator running in this house but this is highly unlikely...but if so I would love to hangout with you sometime" Kian said sincerely then stood up holding out his hand for her."you wanna go check to see if this house runs on generator power?" He asks smiling down at the dark haired girl.

"Oh yeah?" Holly said seeing his little smirk. She shook her head laughing. "Well, then I will let the same slide with you." She smirked as well. "Cool, well maybe there is a generator here so I can beat you at Halo four." She laughed then took his hand and stood herself up. "Yes, I would like to go search for one that would be great." She smiled then walked out of the living room and passed the kitchen and then downstairs. "I think we should check down here first, but let's be quiet because everyone is asleep." She said then continued forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back