• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Half Human

"I was afraid he was actually leaving. Like, permanatly." Holly watched as kian got in his sleeping sack. She smiled at him. "Yes, maybe I will to stay warm but Iwill stay up for a little bit, just to keep wwatch. Goodnight kian."

Holly got up in a hurry and raced over to where the bleeding stranger was, the rest of the group followed.

Jewel grabbed the girls arm gently. "This is going to sting, but that machete could've had blood in it so I'm sorry." Jewel warned her before she soaked the gash with peroxide pooring it all over the girls arm.

"Is she going to be okay?" Holly asked.

"I'msure she will be fine." Daryl said as him and jJewel lead the girl to a log where they told her to sit.

"Where did you come from? What is your name?" Sam asked tthe stranger.

Bree

Bree gringed her face at the pain trying to catch her breath feeling her arm felt as if it was on fire. As Jewel poured the peroxide in her arm she let out a groan shutting we eyes tightly wondering what was going to happen next. "I'm so sorry" Kian said kneeling down in front of her with sadness in his eyes. Bree nodded "I'm the stupid one for wondering around in the dark" she added then turned her head towards a blond haired boy that had asked her a question.

"I came from my camp that was like one maybe two miles away from here, Walkers and Super humans surrounded the place and killed off everyone of my friends" she said sucking in a breath as Jewel began cleaning her wound "well it's Bree" she said simply nodding at the boy "what's yours?" She asked arching a brow towards him. "I'll be leaving once your done with helping me" Bree assured turning her gaze towards Jewel "sorry to disturb your nights rest".

Kian looked over at Holly with wide eyes placing a finger on his lip staring at the ground in front him . "I'm such an idiot" he said angry at himself placing both hands on either side of his face looking up at Holly.​

@JackSkellington

"My name is Sam. And and you don't have to leave! You are more than welcome to stay with us if you have nowhere to go."

"Yeah, just in case you should stay here at least until the swelling is down and the sun comes out." Jewel said rubbing her arm with a rag.

Holly felt bad for what was going on. She looked at kian and put her hand on his back. "Hey, its okay. You didn't mean to. You never meant for any of this to happen. Dont beat yourself up okay?" She tried to say it in the most ccomforting voice that she could. She looked up at the girl named Bree. Holly got up and grabbed a ripped up shirt and helped jewel wrap it around her arm.

"See, shes alright." Holly told kian.

Daryl laid down a ssleeping bag for the girl. "This is for you, Bree, when you guys are done helping her."

(Will reply later :) bruh as soon as I can which will be in like an hour or so)

(Laying in bed)

Bree looked at Sam as Jewel began gritting her teeth as the pain increased from the rubbing of the rag was on her skin. "Nice to meet you Sam" she said with a pained smile as she looked towards the ground at her shoes and weapons in her bag that was half opened "I don't know there is gonna be way to many mouths to feed trust me, we've done this before back my old group and it became hell" Bree assured shifting her body in a more comfortable position.

Kian looked up at Holly and nodded as she said that "I know but it's my fault she's in this state I didn't quite see her very well, she looked like a walker because of the way she was limping". He watched Holly as she made her way over to Bree and Jewel as well as Sam. He let out a deep sigh then laid back and stared up at the misty grey sky up high then closed his eyes drifting away.

Bree smiled at Holly as she grabbed a t shirt then wrapped her arm with it to keep it from getting infected. "Thank you so much" she said then relaxed her arm seeing a guy pull out a sleeping bag placing it on the ground "thanks" Bree gestured towards Daryl with a nod then placed her eyes on the shiny blistering fire. "So Sam how long have you been with these guys" she asked curiously wanting to know a little more about these guys.

@JackSkellington​

"Nice to meet you too. Don'tthink about the pain just keep talking to me. If you keep talking you will barely notice it." Sam said as he looked at jewel and nodded his head. "It might have been hell at your old camp, but trust me, we know what we are doing here." Sam reassured her.

Holly looked at kian and let out a deep sigh and tilted her head to the side looking at him. "Kian listen to me, you know how you said you didn't know? EExactly! You didn't know so ddon't feel so bad about yourself."

"Your welcome. If there is anything you need just get me okay?" Holly told her.

"Welcome. I need to get some rest for our trip tomorrow jewel, so hurry and get done you need it too." He looked at Bree. "You need to get rest as well. You guys seem like you have it under control." He went back to his sleepingbag and tucked himself in with his drowsy head.

"I have been here for maybe a month and a half. Those three have been here for a few days." Sam said gesturing his hand to ava, holly, and kian. "And that guy has been here for a couple hours." Sam said pointing his thumb towards jack. "But jewel and Daryl have been here way longer, dDaryl Was the ffirst though, and then he found jewel. And now, you came to us. So, that makes..." He thought for a moment. "That makes eight of us, welcome to the crew."

@The Divergent

(Will reply in the morning just to make it easier but i still love this RP!)

Bree nodded at Sam's request then watched the ground below her noticing that you couldn't hear much wild life as they used too. They're used to be tons of dear and birds that would fly around cheerfully minding their own business but now most of them or going extinct from the deadly virus that basically kills everyone turning you into a flesh eating corpse that wonders the streets of our world not knowing a thing but killing everything that's in your path. "Yeah but still it's kind of weird just barging in here asking for help, you know? I like to do things by myself, like I said it's already to much for just for me being here...but I appreciate it so much" she said smiling than glanced over at Kian that was still frustrated with himself.

"I'm okay dude" she said "Really".

Kian nodded then looked back up at Holly then took a deep breath in of the thin air "I know..." he trailed off "well im gonna get some shut eye, night!" he said before slipping into his sleeping bag and closed his eyes. "Thanks I will" Bree said turning to face Holly.

"I'm thinking of leaning in the morning so it still makes you guys seven until I had made my choice by sunrise I will tell you" She said to Sam before getting up and walking over to a large tree gripping onto the branches thinking what a nice place to sleep. She climbed up it and sat on the branch staring down at them before closing her eyes.

@JackSkellington

"Well you seem pretty independent, just tell us what you decide by morning, we would be more than happy to have someone else in the group." Jewel said as Sam nodded along with her. Sam watched as Bree climbed up the tree and rested in between the branches as if they were hugging her.

"I'm going to sleep too," Sam said as he yawned and stretched. "Goodnight."

Holly curled up into a ball and leaned her back against a log. She tucked her head on her arms and took a deep sigh then closed her eyes. Jewel got up and walked back to her sleeping bag and tucked herself in.

Sam traveled to his shed and locked himself inside as he laid his bag on the floor and went inside.

Holly had trouble sleeping and perked her head up and looked at the dimming fire go out. Ahead she saw a walker coming towards the camp. She got up and grabbed a dagger as she headed over. She was as quiet as she could possibly get. The knife stabbed into the monsters head and brains spilled out into a mushy mess spewing out blood as it fell to the ground. When she was done she headed back to where she was and sat down in the same position. She stared up at the stars and tried to fall asleep.

@The Divergent

Last edited by a moderator:

Bree sat there breathing intently observing the ground below her seeing everyone sleeping peacefully then heard a door shut. She was thinking about what she should do "if I leave I won't have anyone and If I stay I will have the help and things I need to survive" she asked herself taking a huge sigh then closed her eyes not being able to sleep but just listened carefully.

Kian sat up slightly glancing over at the dark haired girl who had fled towards a walker. Kian rubbed the sleep out of his eyes kicking the covers off then stood to his feet then headed over to Holly kneeling down next to her then shook her shoulders "are you cold?" He asked "I can't sleep" he said looking over at the dead corpse that laid flat and had blood and guys piled all around it. "You want me to lay with you?...To stay warm?" He wondered smiling nervously.

@JackSkellington​

Holly smiled up at kian as he walked over. He shook her shoulders and asked her a question. "It isn't too cold I can deal with it. I can't sleep either." Holly followed kians gaze towards the bloody corpse. "Oh, so you noticed the walker...yeah it was coming towards us." Holly headed his question and her face fled red and hot like lava. "Ummm..." She looked at his crooked nervous smile. "It won't be awkward for you?" She chuckled and ran a hand through her dark tangled hair.

Kian chuckled looking down at her and then at the smoky logs that the smoke lingered up into the air and surface of the tree tops. The smell smelt of fire wood and the outdoors it brought a smile to his lips. Kian smiled a half smile noticing her cheeks turn the shade of a tomato "at least you killed it right?" He asked letting out a sigh then sat down beside her "it won't be awkward to me, but will it to you?" He wondered looking down at his bloody sneakers with a layer of mud that covered the surface of them.

"Yeah at least I killed it, that would've been really bad if it got one of you guys." She took a breath of the smoky air and let it out tasting the firewood in he back of her tongue. She looked up at kian with her red face and a smile. "It won't be awkward, I'm just not used to it that's all." She shook her head. "Sorry if I did make it awkward. I'm just an awkward person." She noticed another walker and she got and stabbed the knife through its rotting skull. She went back to sit with kian.

"They just keep coming. And I will try not to make everything so awkward from now on."

Kian nodded his head then smiled at the ground under their sneakers and boots. "Well yeah, We would all be killed at some point, if they kept piling in here" he said then leaned close to her wrapping one arm around her small frame then took a deep breath "Is it better?" He questioned slightly then let go of her once she got up and killed another walker. Kian dazed at her as she walked back sitting next to him he then once again wrapped his arm around her "where are they all coming from?" He asked then furrowed his eyebrows at the tree seeing Bree staring off into space. "Well..." He chuckled then met eye level with Holly staring at her red face and smile.

Holly looked down at his arm and smiled foolishly. "I don't know, everywhere. They are all around us, everywhere." Holly looked around and saw Bree too. She looked like she was thinking hard about something. Holly turned her gaze to see kian looking at her. She looked at him in the eyes and her smile grew bigger. "What?" She laughed and leaned in closer as a breeze hit the trees and then traveled over to them making goosebumps form on her skin.

Bree squinted her eyes staring all around seeing walkers start to come in with groups or so. "S**t!" She exclaimed then glanced over at where Kian and Holly were cuddling with each other. Bree took a sharp breath before climbing down with a backpack on her back.

Kian looked at Holly then chuckled noticing how big her eyes were along with her smile "Nothing...I was just admiring" he said smiling with her. He hugged her tighter noticing goosebumps rise on her skin with a shiver. "Whats wrong?!" He asked noticing Bree come traveling over with her things.

"We need to get out of here!" She said "walkers and superhuman a are coming in groups" she managed to say then walked over towards the barn and banged on the door with a right fist and headed over to Daryl and Jewel. "Wake up!" Bree yelled Kian looked over at Holly "it will be okay, Come with me" he said rising to his feet waiting for one of the leaders to call for action or make a plan.

"They're coming!" Bree said with fear in her eyes pulling out her AK-47 loading it up.

Sam kicked the door open as he held his 50 cal sniper rifle in his hands and he had a cigar in his mouth. He had his shirt off and looked pretty bad ass. "Where are those mother fΒ‘ckers!"

Daryl and jewel got up quickly and scrambled to their feet. Daryl grabbed his crossbow. Jewel grabbed her m-4 carbine gun and held it close to her. Holly followed kian to wherever he was going. Sam went where everyone was grouped.

" Get everything we need! Medicine, guns, daggers, and whatever else. We will stay here and fight!" Daryl ordered the teens.

Holly grabbed her chainsaw and turned it in. A walker came towards her and she tore it to shreds. Sam had his gun and began shooting one of the super humans. It knocked him down and he flipped to his feet and shot it once more bringing it to its bloody death.

Jewel began shooting the walkers aas they flooded their once useable camp. Daryl shot His arrows straight through the heads of the walkers.

Blood splattered all over everyone. Guts flew and intestines tangled. A super human tackled jewel and she shot it in the head splatting blood all over her face. Holly got knocked down and blocked the super human with her chainsaw as it sliced right down the middle of its head. She threw the body off of her and got up.

Daryl ran to get everyone. "This is getting outa hand! We need to make a run for it. There is just too many if them!" He yelled as he called everyone.

Sam continued to shoot and got a good few if them with bashed brains. "Alright we are coming." He said.

Kian grabbed Holly placing her onto his motocycle and started it up with a pull of the handle and they were on their way down the road watching the others run behind. Ava ran beside Jack running after the motocycle. Kian spoke up with a deep sigh with a lump in his throat "are you okay?!" He asked curiously driving down the empty road "just don't look back they'll make it, trust me" he said as he headed up a hill with the others still running behind.

Bree began shooting and laughed at Sam who came out of the shed with a cigar hanging out of his mouth. They would be numb to this by now with all the walkers and super humans coming every second or so. "That's Bad ass dude" she yelled then began to shoot watching Daryl and Jewel fight seeing the others take off. Once most of them were gone and knowing more were coming she grabbed anything laying around that might be useful then headed towards the trees racing towards the sound of the motorcycle. "I knew this would happen" she said running as fast as she could down the open street.

@JackSkellington

Holly held tightly onto kian as they sped down the road. "I'm alright, what about you? Are you okay did you get hurt at all?" Holly asked with a tone of worry sinked into her stomach. "I'm trying not to think of what is happening. Its hard to believe that they are okay."

"Thanks man!" Sam yelled as he rolled on the dirt shooting up at flying super humans. He grabbed a couple daggers and ran into his shed to grab something unusual. It was a picture inside of an unbroken frame that he slid into his backpack. He took off with the group as he followed them through the tall trees. A super caught hold of him and dragged him down to the ground. "ShΒ‘t!" He screamed and blasted its head of with his gun. "Run faster they are catching up!" He yelled to everyone as he got up and ran even faster.

Kian shook his head platering his vision to the world and endless road in front of him "I'm fine I didn't get hurt, luckily you didn't" he said stopping the bike in front of a cabin that was condemned and was fairly small. "Wow..." He said then stood up helping Holly off the bike then kicked the stand down as it dug into the dirt. "They're gonna be fine, trust me" he said placing both hands on her shoulder peering into her eyes withy his dark ones. "Trust me" he said turning his head hearing feet hit the pavement noticing Ava and Jack running over breathing heavily slumping to the ground. "You guys alright?" He asked watching them pant. Jack looked up nodding at Kian's question "yeah, Daryl and the others are coming" he assured before standing to his feet brushing off his pants from the dirt he had collapsed to as well as Ava.

Bree's eyes widened just as Sam got dragged she came to a stop letting Daryl and Jewel run ahead. Bree held her gun closer to her aiming it towards the Super human but before she could shoot Sam blew it's head. "Nice!" She said just as Sam told us to run faster. Bree nodded and charged towards Daryl and Jewel who were up ahead aways heading up a big hill trying to reach the top as her hair fell into her crimson brown eyes gathering to the top. Bree ran a little further until she fell to the ground once she reached the cabin that stood alone. She breathed heavily "thank good, those things will take a while to get over here" Bree breathed.

@JackSkellington

"That's good that you didn't get hurt." Holly looked around at the small wooden cabin. It was surrounded by thick oaks and willow trees with their branches slumping down over the house. "Cute." Holly said nodding. Holly looked at Ava and jack panting as they slid to the ground underneath them. She looked back at kian staring at her. "It trust you." She said seriously.

Daryl and jewel ran fast as the gravel and dirt slipped under their feet. Daryl lead jewel to the cabin and once he got there he saw everyone. He stopped to breath with his hands on his knees and he looked down at the ground. Jewel did the same and then collapsed to the dirt breathing heavily. Without any words Daryl opened the door to the cabin and saw walkers in there. He walked up to them and slid the thin blade through their thick skulls. He searches the rest of the house and found nothing but a couple wooden boxes that would be too for firewood and some canvas paintings. "Everyone let's get inside." He called out to them. "Its safe in here."

Sam caught up to the others and panted heavily as he ran with walkers on his tail. "I'm not going to make it guys!" He screamed out to them. Holly heard same pleading along with jewel and they went to go massacre some more zombies. Jewel shot her gun as holly ripped her chainsaw through the necks of the walkers and super humans leaving them decapitated. She stepped on the heads hard squishing the brains s everywhere. Jewel smashed the heads with the back of her gun. They helped Sam up and walked back to the cabin. The street was empty now that they took care of everything. "Thanks guys." Sam said with sincerity in his tired voice. They made it back to the cabin and they went inside to see everyone. Sam pulled a cigar out of his pockets and slipped it through his lips. He put a bandana on his head covering a gash. He still held his gun with an empty barrel, and he had cuts all over his shirtless body. "What a night." He said looking all Bad ass.

Holly had a seat in a random spot on the hard floor. She leaned her head up against the wall and breathed a deep sigh of relief. Jewel went over to Daryl in the kitchen to help him search for anything useful. "Are y'all okay?" Sam asked being nice for the first time.

@The Divergent

Bree raced inside she was one of the last if not she was the last to get there because she had to kill a couple of walkers as she made her way over to the cabin. She opened the door realizing that everyone had went inside seeing figures of Daryl and Sam in the window. She opened the door stepping inside shutting it behind her with a slam. "What's up?" She breathed then headed towards the kitchen taking a seat in a chair that she took from under the table taking out all her weapons spreading them onto the hard surface. "What a night!" Bree heard Sam say; She turned her gaze pulling out a knife setting it on the table "hell yeah it was" she added simply then began cleaning her weapons with a clothes seeing the blood spread with each stroke seeing her reflection of the sharp bladed object she grasped in her hand.

Kian laughed at Bree and Sam then looked over at Holly sending a bright smile "yeah were doing just okay" he said to Sam smelling the cigar then licked his lips. Then stood to his feet then went into a small room with a bed with molded covers that seemed fairly comfortable. He let out a sigh of relief then looked into the closet which had a first aid kit. He reached for it "Bingo". He headed back into the living room feeling the warmth of the fire from where he stood. "Look what I found" he said raising the giant kit up with his strong hand. "Dude!" Bree said laughing looking over with a smile.

@JackSkellington

"Hey!" Sam went up to her and shook her hand with a firm hand shake and then gave her a brofist. Sam grabbed a seat in front of her and grabbed one of her knife and observing it. "Hhmmmm." It was bloody jagged on the blade. He helped wipe all of the blood off.

Daryl walked into the room at all of the rruckus of the first aid kit as everyone hailed to kian. "Nice finding kian." He said with a slight smirk. Daryl gave him a pat on the back and then went back into tthe kitchen. Jewel was in there trying to find stuff to use. "Well Iccan't find anything." She said.

"Its find we will go search for stores tomorrow". Daryl reassured her. They came into the livingroom where everyone was and had a seat on the carpet. Holly perked her head up and smiled at everyone. She looked at Daryl

And Jewel.

" Thank you for helping all of us guys. We really aappreciate it." Holly said cheerfully.

"Yeah thanks guys." Sam said.

"Your welcome. We need to do whatever we can to survive and keep humanity on earth." Jewel said looking around at all of them.

"Yes, we should be safe for a while in this cabin." Daryl added.

Bree laughed as Sam gave her a fist pump also known as a Brofist in their case. They shook firmly as he took a seat in front of her on the other side seeing him grab one of her weapons and began to clean it, a sharp knife that is that was completely covered in walker and superhuman blood it reaked. "You want a beer?" She asked Sam with a curious facial expression reaching for her bag holding it out to him "I found it when I was searching through the store I went through before coming with you guys" she said setting it on the table in front of him slinging the bag to the ground beside her feet. She grabbed a gun and watched it with polisher of what she had left of it then smirked checking the fine object out "Bad ass" she said laughing setting the large AK-47 beside her.

Kian chuckled then placed the first aid kit into his bag then buckled the top of the pouch letting it hang at his sides. "Yeah thanks, I really appreciate all things you did for me" he said to Daryl and Jewel. Bree looked up and nodded cracking a beer open then took a big chug of it then swallowed. "Ahh that is some nice s**t" she said leaning back in the chair letting her arm hang of the side relaxing.

Kian walked back over to Holly "there a bed in there just to let you know if anyone wants to sleep on something that nice, I haven't checked the other room but I think there is two beds in there as well" he added sitting down on the wood floor smiling widely brushing his hair out of his dark eyes.

@JackSkellington

Sam was tempted by the bottle of beer. "I...I Don't know...i get really mean when i drink." He looked at it and looked back at Bree. "Just keep it or give it to someone else. I will end up punching someone in the face if Ihave that. Thank you though."

"Your welcome guys." Daryl said. "There is two beds in there I checked all of the rooms." Daryl added. "Speaking of beds iIam going to go to bed right now. First we got to think of sleeping arrangements. Who is going to be sleeping together?" Daryl asked. "There are only two people to a bed unless one of ya is hangin off the end. There are three beds so me and jewel will let ya sleep on the beds."

"Thanks." Holly said.

"TThank you bruh." Sam said.

@The Divergent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back