• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Half Human

Okay will do ^

"Yeah, I know the same kind of thing. That's how my father was, when he was nice, he was nice. When he was mean, he was horrid."

Jewel looked down at her braid and began taking it out. She ran her finger through her long hair. "I don't think it is just going to take one person to fix this, I think it is going to take all of us surviving. Somewhere someone is doing the same thing that we are, somewhere across the world."

She grabbed a towel and wiped her face with it. When she was done she turned to Ava. "We are nice people, it just takes a while to get used to this fighting environment that Daryl has set up for us. He just wants to make sure we kill as many of those things as we can. Speaking of Daryl, I met him about two months ago. About a week and a half after I met him, I knew everything to know. Sticking with him means surviving."

Sjhe laid her head back. "You should probably get some shut eye, busy days ahead of us. Welcome to the crew." Jewel closed her eyes and took in the heat of the fire. Soon, she fell asleep.

It was morning and Daryl was the first to get up, then jewel. He began grabbing his bbackpack, his crossbow, his pistol, and his daggers. Jewel did the same with her shotgun, and her daggers and backpack as well.

"We won't be long, but we are leaving you guys here, you are in charge of everything right now. Don't do anything stupid." Jewel said to them as Daryl walked ahead ready to rummage through some stores.

@The Divergent

(Will reply after school)

Kian

Kian woke up to the sound of people fumbling around the camp site. He shot eyes open wide sitting up rubbing his face with his strong hands. He gazed around at Daryl and Jewel who were heading out grabbing their things. "You guys will be in charge of everything" Jewel said as they headed off through a clearing off bushes disappearing in the woods.

Kian looked over at Holly and the others who just seemed to be waking up from a long nights rest that wasn't very good considering it was cold. "Good morning" Kian said bringing a wide warming smile across his lips. He stood to his feet kicking his torn up sleeping bag away from him stumbling slightly collecting his bag shoving everything that belonged to him in the bag slinging it over his shoulder.

"Holly? Wake up!" He whispered slightly nudging her with the front of his shoe gently "Holly". He chuckled then opened his bag to a can of peaches; "damn I haven't these in a while" he muttered popping the top open using a sharp blade in his pocket. Kian smelled the nice sweet scent of fruit overwhelming his nostrils causing his mouth to water.

"Do you guys want anything?" He asked looking around the camp at everyone who just seemed to be waking up. "Daryl and Jewel headed to go search in a couple of stores for things, they should be back soon " he assured furrowing his eyebrows staring into the can of fruit. He slurped the can letting the peaches spill into his mouth and chewed it slowly. "Mmmm" he said smiling joyfully to the can then looked over at Holly "Well hello".

Ava sat up and glanced at everyone in fear noticing that Daryl and Jewel had fled. She felt tense then kicked back the blanket standing to her feet then directly at Kian and Holy then at Sam. "Where did they go?" She asked shivering slightly at the thought then her mind had crossed back over to where Jack have might have gone.

Kian glanced up from the can up at Ava tilting his head to the side scratching the back off his head. "They're going to go search for things at gas stations and abandoned stores, Calm down you'll be fine" he muttered pursing his lips taking a glimpse at the sky and trees around them. Ava nodded at his request settling down taking a seat on a tree stump staring at the ground worried sick about Jack and the others.

@JackSkellington

Holly got up and scratched her head lookin confused. She looked around and got up brushing dirt off of her clothes. "Hello kian. Hello Sam. Hello Ava. Good morning everyone." She said cracking a small smile. Stretching she wondered around the camp to get a better understanding of where she was at. "Has anyone seen my chainsaw?" She asked trying to look for it.

"Yeah, I have it." Sam said as he stood tall looking at her with an angry face.

"Oh, well, where is it at?" She asked.

"It doesn't matter."

"Well actually it does because I want it back." She started to get angry.

"Its mine now. You left it in my shed so now I'm going to take it understand?" Sam enjoyed her anger.

"Can you stop messing around and give it back? That is all I have for a weapon." He looked at her and mouthed the word 'no'. She ran to his shed and started looking around. "Where is it??!!" She asked him in a loud voice.

"Get out of my way and get out of my shed!" He said as he pushed her out of the way and outside of his shed. She opened the door. "I really need that thing!" She said pleeding to Sam. Sam pushed her out. "Ow! That hurt!"

"Get over it!" Sam said as he slammed the door.

Kian

Kian finished his peaches and threw the can aside staring at the smoke from the fire that had burned from last night. He glanced over once he heard Holly and Sam yelling at one another. Kian furrowed his eyebrows then peered over at Ava who seemed depressed for some reason or just over all down all of a sudden...Maybe worried about that guy that was here last night.

Kian stood up from the ground kicking the dirt in front of him as he watched Sam push Holly nearly to the ground. Anger built up inside him watching him slam the doors tightly to the shed. He raced over to Holly helping her up to her feet then stared at her face brushing the dirt off of it placing both hands on either side of her shoulders.

"Are you okay?!" He asked curiously with eyes full of worry searching around her then noticed the doors had shut. "He shut the doors on you?" Kian wondered pointing towards the door using his thumb "dumb ass...". Kian walked up to the door and banged on it with a tight clenched fist. "Open up man!" He called through the cracks "you can't stay in their forever".

Kian looked over his shoulder at the dark haired beauty by the name of Holly. "Did he take something that you needed?" He questioned turning towards the door once more. "Hey open up!" He boomed looking in through the dark hole in the door seeing Sam in there. Ava walked up eagerly curiously "what's going on?" She fumbled holding her arms behind her back.

Kian closed his eyes taking a sharp breath of the chalky air turning to Holly. "Well get back whatever he took, okay?" He assured pulling his leather jacket closer to his muscular body.

@JackSkellington​

"That dumbass in there took my chainsaw." Holly sighed. "Oh well."

As kian banged on the door Sam opened it quickly so that kian would fall on his ass. "Hahhahaha!!!" Sam llaughed pointing a finger at kian as he sat on the dirty ground. "I sure got you didn't I? One more thing to tell you guys I run this place and you ddon't so go sit your asses down and shut up." He forced a fake smileat them ssarcastically.

Holly snuck past him and went into his shed grabbing her chainsaw really quick. She got out before he did anything.

"Hey, b¡tch! Stay the f¡ck out of my shed!" He slammed the door once more but before he shut it he flipped kian off.

"I thought we were supposed to be civilized. Aren'twe supposed to be nice to each other since there aaren'ta lot of humans anymore?" Holly asked as she sslumped down with disappointment in her voice and body language.

Kian

Kian stood on the ground lifting himself up and pierced daggers through Sam clutching his fists. "Me?! Being a b!tch?" He laughed flailing his arms letting them slumped to his sides "says the one that locks himself in the damn shed!" He boomed through the doors then glanced down at Holly.

"I'm sorry that son of b!tch took your chainsaw" he said then leaned down and grabbed her by the sides helping her up staring into her eyes. "You okay?" He asked curiously then glared at the door "wait till Daryl kicks your white skinny ass" he yelled then pulled Holly over towards a tree that was knocked over making at which you could sit on it.

"Will get it back trust me" he assured nodding his head then patted her back staring at the fresh trees. He glanced over at Ava who was knocking on the door angrily. "Open the door please?!" She said pleadingly then stepped back from the door. Jack raced through the camp then came to a stop walking over to Ava and hugged her. "Ava what are you doing with these guys?!" He asked then leaned back slightly running a hand through his hair then peered over at Holly and Kian with a hint of frustration in his hazel eyes.

@JackSkellington​

Holly laughed at what kian called Sam. "I wonder what's up his ass?" Holly laughed as kian helped her up. He stared into her eyes and she looked away shyly. "Yeah I'm fine, i just want to know why he can't crack a smile." She looked at the shed door when the tall guy with shiny brown gorgeuos hair did as he "complimented" Sam. "Shiny white ass?" She laughed. "I....trust you. Hey, I trust you!" She said happily. Holly watched Ava bang on the door. Then she watched in suorise as jack hugged her. He glared over at them whichmade holly quickly looked away.

Sam opened the door loudly. "The hell? What are youu doing back here?" Sam asked with confusion and anger.

Just then Daryl and Jewel walked back into the camp with their packs filled. Probably filled with cans and medicine maybe. "Hey? You kid! What are you ddoing back here?" Daryl asked as he slammed the backpack down angrily.

"Daryl don't get worked up!" Jewel told him.

Kian

Kian laughed at her comment on what she said about Sam "he probably had something big up there" he chuckled turning his gaze from her towards that guy that they saw earlier. "That guys back" he said motioning his hand to the guy that was hugging Ava. They're relationship seemed like a brother and sister type of relationship cause they seemed to care about each other a lot.

"You wanna why Sam can't crack a smile?" Kian smirked before speaking up again "because he has something up his ass" he nudged her with his shoulder then laughed at his own joke of stupidity. "Wow I'm stupid" he chuckled then realized that Holly said he trusted him. A smile broadened on his soft face "Heh...Thank you, you too" he added to this sweet little convo they were having.

Kian heard footsteps come trampolining over and a slam of the shed door. Kian shifted his body towards the sound to find Daryl and Jewel come marching over. Daryl didn't look to happy about the situation, I wouldn't blame him he thought. The older man let go of Ava pushing her back slightly from a blond boy bursting through the shed door then yelling "What the hell you doing back here?!".

Jack fixated his eyes on the boy searching for his gun then held it out I'm front of him. "Jack don't!" Ava said trying to pull back Jack slightly but didn't work his feet were glued to the ground. "Ava listen to me these guys are bad and dangerous, you don't know what your getting into" he said furiously cocking the gun back raising it up.

Ava was relieved that Jewel and Daryl had arrived fast enough. Kian stepped back grabbing Holly along with him to avoid what was going to happen. "Stay calm" he said putting a finger up to his lips watching the situation carefully. "He just came by to see me!" Ava said seriously and fearfully. "I swear if you pull that trigger Jack I will never forgive you again this was your second chance".

@JackSkellington​

"Yeah, that must be where he's hiding my chainsaw, up his ass." She laughed. Her gaze turned to jack. "I know, I'm surprised that he isn't doing any damage." She looked back at kian. "Oh that's true, he really cant smile because what he has up there is too big." She covered her mouth to keep from smiling. "I'm glad that we can trust each other now, kian." She smiled.

Daryl ran up to the boy and smacked the gun out of his hands as it fired while it soared thought the air. It landed in the dirt sending a poof. Sam flinched back as the bullet barely missed him.

"If your going to stay here boy you will not shoot a gun at other people! Do you hear me!" Daryl's veins were tight as he screamed. Jewel ran up to them.

"We can talk this out guys. We already live our lives in fear of super humans and walkers. We don'tneed to be afraid of other human beings too." Jewel stated.

Daryl looked at Jewel and then back at jack. "Get your sh¡t together and maybe you can stay." Daryl sneered.

Kian

Kian laughed at her joke as well; he found out she was pretty funny and pretty cute in his eyes but of course he wasn't gonna say it out loud of course. Kian just smiled brightly then adjusted his leather jacket fixing his vision at her "Your funny" he said simply chuckling grabbing a can of food from his bag then handed it to her. It was a can of pineapples

"here you go , you

Must be hungry thinking about that chainsaw up his ass" he laughed noticing all the commotion going on.

"here take this" he retrieved a knife from his pocket handing it over to her for her to open it easier "you can't open it with your mind obviously". Kian looked at the man next to Ava holding a gun up about to pull the trigger. He inched back slightly flinching at the view in front of him hesitantly stepping over to them.

Kian directed himself towards Jewel watching a bullet fly from the shit that had been fired causing a boom of dirt to flood and rise from the ground ambushing their sight. Jack furrowed his eyebrows at Jewel then smiled rudely "Well everyone should be more afraid then the undead super humans, thanks for pointing it out" he blurted then raised his arms up saying that he was innocent of what was going on "who said I wanted to stay".

Ava frowned at Jack "can you be quiet and appreciate that there is acutally other humans! And trying to help you!?, Your never thankful" she yelled spitting in his face shoving him back towards the ground. "Yeah because they're dangerous!".

"Take a damn risk Jack!". Kian walked over to Daryl placing a hand over his shoulder "You alright?" He asked.

@JackSkellington​

"Thankyou , your really funny too." Holly smiled as he handed her the can as she stabbed the knife in it. "Yeah all that metal up same ass is really making me hungry." She laughed trying to hold it in.

"Get your ass outa here!" Daryl grabbed jack and dragged him across the dirt. He punched him in the stomach. "Don't come here and shoot people and then invade our camp!" He threw him on the ground. "Next time I won't hesitate to shoot!" Daryl walked away angrily and left Jack laying injured on the ground. Daryl stopped a couple feet away from the guys body. "You should've listened to the girl, I was going to let you stay, but now, I don't know." Daryl sat down and cooled off.

Holly came over quietly and stood next to kian. Jewel stood there with her jaw gaped in disbelief. Everyone was speechless. Daryl looked at the boy in the dirt. "Change your mind now kid?" Daryl asked smiling deviously.

Kian

Kian looked at Holly then laughed watching her watching her take the can as she joined him. Kian gazed at Daryl and that guy from earlier beating him to the ground yelling at him to leave. "Holy crap" Kian muttered quietly gaping at what was happening. "You want me to open it since they seem to have figured out the problem?" He asked glancing down at the unopened pineapple can that shined in the sunlight beaming down on it making the can hot.

Kian took the can out of her hands taking the knife from his back pocket then stabbed to the top and jiggled the sharp object popping the top open. "Here you go!" He then handed it back to her "it's nice to have something decent to eat after all this time of not being able to use a stove or microwave". He sat back then leaned over to Jewel to the side slightly whispering quietly loud enough for her to hear but no one around. "Is Daryl okay?" He asked furrowing his dark brows questioning all the anger and tiredness that swelled the camp.

Kian watched intently as the dark haired man scrambled to his feet with a groan. "I don't want anything from you!" He muttered clutching his fists mumbling a couple curse words under his breath. He turned to Ava and sighed "I should get going..." He trailed off dazing the other way rubbing his face with his hands. Ava shook her head at his remark knowing that he was leaving "please don't! We could use your help if you can keep yourself together" She pleaded tightening her hair by pulling a couple strands with a light tug making the ponytail tighten.

"Think about it, please stay till morning and if you decide to leave then I understand". Jack took a deep breath then chewed the corner of his lip glaring at Daryl then glanced slightly up at Jewel with his Hazel orbs then hesitantly nodded. "Fine" Ava's face lightened up "thank you" she whispered softly then hugged him. "Whatever dude, I'm only doing this for her" he said bluntly taking out a cigarette then placed it in his mouth retrieving a liter sparking it up placing it to the tip. He then inhaled the nicotine coughing hardly feeling a burning sensation in his lungs it didn't bother him much it's a everyday thing when he ever smokes.

Kian moved his eyes off of them and stared at the dark haired Holly beside him "you stalking me now?!" He exclaimed playfully widening his eyes happily as they lit up suddenly.

@JackSkellington​

Holly watched the boys practically kill each other. "Every occasion I'll be ready for a funeral." She sighed and then smiled at kian as he opened the can. "Thank you."

"He'll be fine, he just gets a little worked up after a while." Jewel said as she stared leaning back casually. She looked at jack as he glared around looking T all of their sun bleached dirty faces.

Holly watched happy little Ava dance around because her friend decided to stay. Holly smiled and laughed at kian. "Yeah, I'm stalking you now. You better get used to it." She joked.

Daryl glared at everyone's happiness as he walked by and grabbed his sack slinging it over his shoulder and walking off. "Let's go jewel, I want to go through one more store."

Jewel followed him.

"I want you guys to watch loud mouth and his little sister." Daryl said pointing to jack and Ava.

Kian

Kian laughed watching as Holly began to eat her pineapples. Staring while Daryl and that guy nearly kill one another almost creating a brutal blood bath. At least Jack stopped otherwise he would've been slammed straight a grave chocking on his own blood. "Everyday is a funeral, all the bodies and super humans surrounding the streets" he said pursing his lips placing a thumb on the bottom lip.

Kian glanced over at Jewel with a glint his dark hues and nodded as Daryl began to grab his bags. "We can't control that man!" Kian said directing his hand towards Jack. Jack perked his head up letting go of Ava then taking the killing thing out of his mouth holding the lighted cigarette between his fingers.

"What are you glaring at?" He growled then scrambled the bud on the ground and scrunching it under his sneaker. Kian turned his view at Holly and laughed adorably and gently "I would like that" he winked then stared back at Jack "oh just pointing out how your a douche". Ava sighed out of relief then poked Jack in the stomach "lighten up will you?, You don't want to end up like Sam being mean all the time". "You got that right" Kian sputtered then punched Holly's shoulder gently but not to hard.

@JackSkellington​

"Would you?" Holly asked raising an eyebrow.

"Hey! Leave me out of this! God damn! I'm always the mean guy during the conversations, well I'm not sorry! All of you guys can get out of my f¡cking way so I don't get pissed off!" Sam yelled at them angrily as he ate a pepperoni stick. "And these pepperoni sticks are mine so keep your nasty ass hands off of them!" He said in a loud tone warning them not to touch his precious meat Wieners.

Holly laughed trying not to mock Sam, but it was funny because of how worked up he got about everything.

"What!?" Jacked screamed.

Holly looked over at him and quickly shut her mouth but struggled to keep it that way. Holly bursted out because she couldn't hold the laugh in and she fell on the ground.

"That's it! Your gonna get it this time b¡tch!" Sam went after holly.

Holly ran into the thick mass of trees and disappeared.

"That's what I thought! Little pussy!"

You could still hear her laughing from a distance.

Kian

Kian smirked foolishly nodding to her question "yes I would" he added then heard the angry Sam come out from his cave furious as usual. He turned to Holly then laughed seeing her place a hand over her mouth from what Sam said. "You must love your meat wieners!" He called out towards Sam chuckling loudly and not afraid to express his emotion of what was happening.

Ava squinted at Sam letting out yet another sigh "because your always mad! Maybe that's the reason?!" She yelled out feeling her hands tightly squeeze then laughs head from off in the distance from where Holly ran off two listening to the echoes through the thick forests. "Your the pussy for overreacting about a piece of meat you've had in your pocket or whatever you got that from" Kian said simply shaking his head at SAMs childish behavior.

"Grow up kid, let me guess your like twenty?" Jack observed the situation quietly laughing to himself in a low tone before grabbing his shot gun from the side that he held in the bushes. He put a new round in it and headed after the two "come out!" He said loudly charging a smile spread wide. Kian launched over towards Jack "put that thing down we don't want anymore sh!t to happen, remember what Daryl said?".

Jack stepped back groaning then set down the shut gun burying the end into the dry ground. "Okay whatever" he muttered rolling his eyes to the side stepping back to sit down on a log then before he did that he collected a couple twigs and things throwing then into the pit along with a burning match setting it a flame.

Kian pushed the bushes away to make a clearing stepping through heading over to Holly "okay you can't run off like that" he laughed patting her back seeing her literally in tears from all the air she let out not breathing from all the laughs. Kian grabbed her arms then tugged her towards camp "Jesus Holly, the virus reach your head yet?".

@JackSkellington​

"Excuse me! Me? The pussy? Yeah,, right! If anyone it's you!" Sam said laughing as he pointed to kian. Sam stopped laughingand looked at jack. "Yeah, I'm somewhere around there, why does it matter to you what age I am? Are you gay or something?" Sam went back into his small shed.

Holly caught her breath as kian lead her back to where everyone else was.

"Yeah, maybe I do have the virus. Hold on I will be right back." She chuckled. She went over to sameshed and knocked on the door.

"What?!"

"Its me, holly."

"Get the f¡ck out of here you f¡cking retard!"

Holly opened the door and invites herself inside.

"What are you doing!? Get out!!!" Sam yelled in her face.

"Give me back my chainsaw!!!" She yelled in saams face. She stomped her feet on the ground as she said it. They were face to face giving each other the death look.

"Fine." Sam said angrily.

"Oh! So now you decide to pull it out of your ass!" Holly said dramatically.

"That's it! You don'tget it back!" He yelled throwing his hands to his sides. Holly pushed him to the side and snatched it from the ccorner. She ran out fast as Sam chased behind her.

"Leave me alone!" She screamed as she ran.

Sam caught up to her and grabbed the back of her shirt and then pulled her towards him. He yanked the chainsaw out of her hand and began walking away with it. Holly watched him in disgustwith her arms crossed. She ran up behind him and tacklred him to the ground. He fell and landed on his hands as the chainsaew flew out from under him. She grabbed it and ran to sit behind kian. Sam got up furiously. He death stared her and she began laughing. She covered her mouth to block it from coming out and quietly she said, "that's what you get."

Kian

Kian watched as Holly went stopping over to the shed and knocked on the door waiting for Sam to come out; Kian chuckled to himself as she did that. Just then Sam came bursting out the door once more Kian rolled his eyes at him at what he said "Really I'm not the one throwing a huge b!tch fit" he admitted to him. "Will you stop being such a douche?" he asked Sam as sparks of fire built up in him.

This was rare for Kian to get angry it was rare, you would have to be really stupid and act up like a child to make him furious which was working when it came to Sam. "Give back her chainsaw!" He hissed slinging his back in front of him slipping out his shiny machete and marched over towards Sam "All your gonna do with it anyways, is shove it up your ass!". "If you don't do it I will" he said seriously seeing Holly race over behind him for protection having the chainsaw with her.

Jack laughed at the situation thinking of how much of an idiot these kids were or are he should say. "You call me gay when you wear a f**king V - neck? Yeah right". Kian laughed at Jack holding a thumb up for how clever that comeback was even though he was as well a douchebag "The world is full of douchebags".

Kian turned to face holly looking down at her while seeing her laugh which was cute, even in the worst situation she could make him laugh. "Your laugh his cute" he muttered with a pleasing smirk across his soft lips sounding as charming as possible.

@JackSkellington​

Sam stomped over to his shed. "You know what? F¡ck you!" He held up his middle fingers broadcasting them to everyone. He then went back inside his shed and slammed the door.

Holly looked up at kian and her face turned red. "Thank you." She smiled brightly and covered her face with the sleeves of her sweater. "It was weird when you got mad, I'm used to your handsome smile." She admitted shyly.

Daryl and jewel were back once more and they had a lot of stuff in their pack. They dumped it all out revealing cans of food, a couple bottles of water, and a few bottles of medicine. "We are done for the night everyone, we are tired as hell." Jewel said yawning. She was cleaning off her bloody dagger that she used to bust a walkers brains out with.

Daryl got a sleeping bag and laid it down in tthe other side of the camp opposite of where everyone was. Jewel did the same, and moved about two yards away from dDaryl

"Goodnight everybody." Jewel said.

(Will reply later bruh! :D )

Kian

Kian rose a single eyebrow as he saw Sam stomp off into his shed. The doors slammed with a loud thud making him flinch back slightly. He thinks that Sam is a pretty lonely dude and can seem to open up with everyone instead he is a huge d!ck to everyone so he can make himself feel better about bad situations. Sam made the bad situations into worse situations then they originally were even though sometimes they weren't even that bad. "You think he has anger issues?" He asked Holly straightening out his leather jacket then placed his Machete back into his shredded bloodied bag then let it dangle at his side.

Kian looked up once he placed his belonging's back into his bag then saw that Holly was covering her face with her dirty sweater that was once fresh but now just plain dead since they can rarely change because of all the running they have to attend too. "Your welcome" he said with pride seeing that Ava and Jack traveled over to the blistering fire that sat in a deep put that never seems to burn out.

"Yeah it's kind of weird for me to get mad" Kian muttered then took her arm over towards the fire then sat her down next to him feeling the heat warm up his body. "Thank you for calling me that" He said noticing that Jewel and Daryl had made their way back into the camp dumping a lot of medicine into the dry ground . "Were done for the night, were tired as hell" Jewel said then went off to sleep as well as Daryl grabbing their sleeping gear and things placing them several feet away from one another. "Goodnight" Kian said bluntly then stared into the fire "You want to go explore tomorrow?" He asked Holly looking at her from the corner of his eyes.​

@JackSkellington

"Yes, that guy definitely has anger problems." Holly laughed as Kian grabbed her arm and lead her to the campfire. She sat down next to him and felt the heat of the fire warm them up. She glanced up at him every once in a while and then watched Daryl and Jewel get back. "Your welcome." She said with a slight giggle. "Explore? Sure!" She said happily.

The moon shined down on them and the wind blew slightly. Sam came out of his cave. He walked right past everyone with his backpack on. He kept walking without stopping. Daryl and jewel didn't notice because they were knocked out.

"Hey? Sam where are you going?" Holly asked.

"I'm leaving." He said and tthen disappeared through the dark misty wonderland.

"I wonder where he is going? Do you think he will come back?" Holly asked them as she looked back to where he wondered off.

(Will reply later :D )

Kian

Kian laughed then stared into the fire Intently smiling at her. "Well duh... He almost killed you" he admitted then glanced over at her then at Daryl and Jewel who were dead asleep. Ava and Jack were a couple feet away sleeping as well only being able to see the sleeping bags they were in. Kian turned his head to hear Sam coming out of the shed with all of his things and a backpack on his back. He was leaving somewhere...but where there is nowhere to go.

"Where are you going?" He asked standing to his feet following his eyes towards Sam that disappeared into the trees and bushes and into the misty darkness. "I don't know... He has all of his things with him" he said squinting his eyes then looked at Holly "I need to tell Jewel or Daryl otherwise he's gonna run into not good s**t" he explained then ran over towards Daryl and shook him on the shoulders. "Dude Sam is taking off!" He yelled trying to wake him up quicker.

(Sorry for the short response next one will be long and I'll add my other character @JackSkellington )​

Daryl pushed kians hand away. "Don't worry, he'sdone this before, he will be back. He is just going out to cool himself off. Its a normal thing for him." Daryl shut his eyes again.

Sam came back hours later. With blood all over him and his sword. He took his shirt off and pulled out a new one from his bag and placed it on himself. He looked at everyone and went into his shed quietly. He had spent part of the night killing walkers to release his anger. This is what he did, like Daryl said, to get rid of hatred. Sam ate his meat stick in his shed alone in the dark.

Kian

Kian nodded at Daryl as he threw his hand away "okay cause I was gonna say" he said then headed back over to Holly then grabbed his sleeping back laying it down on the ground. "Sam just went to clear his mind like he usually does, Daryl said" Kian muttered before laying down on the hard ground. "You should get some sleep for tomorrow when we go explore these woods" he smiled warmly then tucked himself into the covers "feel free to come in here if you get cold" he said perking his head up towards Holly "to stay warm".

Bree

Bree lurked up a dreaded big hill that led into a rather big field she had bags on her back as she began to walk at a quicker pace breathing heavily staring back at the ruins that laid around her group laid dead surrounding with burning walker limping around bound to starve to death if they didn't get any meat to eat.

She had tears overfilling her eyes letting it drip to the ground below her sniffling. She'll remember their names not their faces she thought to herself gathering herself together wiping her face looking down at her sleeve with blood and tears creating bloody water. There was a huge gash across her face bleeding tremendously as she entered a field of bushes and trees seeing smoke rising from a center of a circle of trees. "Aww thank god!" She said in relief and an horrible pain as she stumbled over towards the camp holding her arms up seeing that everyone was asleep which could be more dangerous...mind as well take a risk. "Hey! C-can you guys help me?" She asked gritting her teeth dropping her weapons to the ground.

Kian opened his sleepy eyes seeing a figure that was slumped over which he thought was a zombie. He grabbed his machete quickly then ran after it literally gashing her arm. Bree screamed holding onto her hand "S**t!" Kian said grabbing her "I'm so sorry!" He yelled looking down at the badly cut arm.

@JackSkellington

Users who are viewing this thread

Back