• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Half Human

"Well, it is a nice bike. We ain't gonna take none a your stuff. We ain't those type a people that take just to take." Daryl thought for a moment. "We got a guy keepin watch at our place were stayin in." Daryl shoved his hands in his pockets pulling out a lighter and cigarette. He slid the cig between his lips and lit it letting the fumes spread all around them. "That's it though, we ain't got no one else but him. His name is Sam."

"Yeah he is little bugger sometimes but once you get to know him he ain't too bad. You look around the same age as him." Jewel looked at Daryl weird smile look. "What do you think they get along?" She asked Daryl.

"Barely." He said chuckling. "Well if your comin were goin right now." Daryl turned the other direction with jewel. He started towards the road again and got out his dagger chopping off the head of a zombie.

Kian

Kian looked down at his bike nodding hen patting he side of his nice ride that shined under the blazing hot sun that danced behind a big clearing of trees off into the dried wheat fields and rocky roads that led to nowhere. The sky was blue full of life but on earth was hell that's all it was at this point since the beginning of the rising of the undead.

Kian coughed breaking the silence between he conversation "well that's good because I would be kind of defenseless with out these babies" he then patted his bag then at his ride "I've had this for a while since the beginning of the apocalypse". Kian sighed smelling the nicotine fill the air and lingered into his nostrils burying it with cancer.

"Oh that's good considering that you need someone to protect your campsite or whatever you people travel too". Kian exhaled a slow drag "I'll come anyone need a lift?" He asked furrowing his brows at them. Kian started his bike by moving the handles pressing down on the ignition trigger setting a flame. The smell of carbon dioxide fled into the open air starting the motorcycle with a roar of the engine.

"Where is this place exactly?" He questioned at Daryl waiting for a response getting ready to take off with two complete strangers. Oh well you only live once right?. Kian wondered if that Sam kid and him would even get along besides they are possibly total opposites in size and personality wise; Mind as well take a shot.

@JackSkellington​

"Just follow us, it aain't too far. But we got to look through some mini markets real quick. You up for it?" Daryl headed into the abandoned store. "Its filled with walkers, your gonna need to take em out jewel."

Jewel got out her sniper and kicked open the door. Quickly she shot up the zombies. Only a few of them remained so instead of wasting bullets they used their

daggers. "All done sir." Jewel said as she walked in

checking the isles for more walkers. "I'll go check in the back, you get ythe stuff we need." She said looking around the run down bloody rotting floors. She walked

into the storage room and gazed around the isles.

"Hello....??" A strangers voice called.

Quickly jewel turned around and pulled out her dagger. She went towards the sound. She looked behind a couple boxes and there was a girl with messy hair and a dirty

face. She was alone.

"Who are you?" Jewel asked grabbing the girl and pulling her to her feet.

The girl hesitated as jewel helped her up. "I'm Holly..." The dirl was weak and thin, she was sleep deprived too.

"Daryl! Daryl! This young girl needs help." Jewel called out. Daryl came and took the girl out of jewels hands. He laid her down on the floor. "Did you check to see if she has any weapons?" Daryl asked.

"Well no, i-"

The girl cut her off. "I do have a weapon but it is in the back." She got up and walked unsteadily to where she was before. She pulled out a chainsaw. "Its the only thing I got."

After they were done grabbing what they needed they went back outside. The sun blared in hollys eyes. "Its been a while since I'vebeen outside." Holly said as she held up her hand blocking the hot sun.

@The Divergent

Kian

Kian followed them by nodding and the sound of his bike turning it's wheels. He went pretty fast down the chipped and slushy road from all the zombies that were scattered everywhere. Just imagine the smell that came from under his tires as he drove right through them leaving a trail of blood and guts leaving his wheels.

Kian stopped his bike in front of an old super market that was just filled with walkers. Kian grabbed his machete kicking the bike stand down holding the weapon tightly in his grip making his way forward following Jewel inside the store. He raised his sharp blade cutting through the rough skin of the walkers watching them tumble to the ground. He inched around the stores searching through the medicine isle. He only found a couple bottles of ibuprofen and Tylenol.

Kian rummaged through his bags throwing them into it letting his bag sling over his shoulder. "Daryl! Daryl!" He heard Jewel scream a couple isles down away. Kian rushed over finding a girl with dark hair and big eyes with a dirty face from all the dirt and grime that fills these streets.

Holly was the girls name he could tell that she hasn't been outside in a while due to what she looked like and said. "Come on!" Kian said as Jewel and him led her outside after they got most of what they needed for now.

Kian's eyes fixated on them then turned away "I grabbed some medicine" he added holding up his shredded bloodied bag with his strong hand then let it drop at his side. "Where exactly is this place at? Your taking us?".

@JackSkellington​

Holly held onto her chainsaw and walked out with them.

"Were taking you up the road here." Jewel said as she was explaining to the girl who they were.

"I haven't seen other people in a month. How are you still alive?" Holly said tiredly.

"That doesn't matter, here take this, its getting dark we need to rushed back to the site." Jewel said in a hurry.

Daryl came out with a huge bag of stuff he collected. "Let's go everyone. We don't want you ahead of us kian. Stay where we can see you. Just in case the super humans come out." Daryl said that only half of because of the super humans but more because he didn't trust kian yet.

A sound was heard. A growling sound. They looked back and there was a super human. It stared at them and then started running super fast. Daryl tried to get them all to back in the mini market. It went towards holly and she held up her chainsaw and turned it on. Blood and guts were everywhere. All over her chainsaw, all over them. Straight through the head. Its skull was cracked in half. Holly screamed and jumped back, bringing her chainsaw down with her. It was an unintentional move she made just in time, before they were all dead.

"I didn't even know I did that!" Holly said confused.

"We need to go now before any more come. Kian are you okay with holly riding on your motorcycle? She is...a little confused. Her brain is a little off..." Daryl asked kian starting to walk towards the camp.

@The Divergent

Kian

Kian didn't know who these people were techinqually but was still taking orders by them. Well that didn't matter at this point but this is one way to gain their trust is too drive back to camp safely with that girl riding with him.

"Yeah it's fine, I don't mind" he muttered helping Holly up to her feet glancing over at his bike motioning her over.

"I won't go to far" Kian assured placing himself on the bike and slipping his machete back into his bag zipping it tightly so it wouldn't fall out while they were going up the hill. "Are you coming?" He asked kicking the stand away starting the monster up once more.

Just as Holly hoped on he began down the road not to fast but fast enough to get their safely. "Hold on tight". His dark hues steered around the fields as the super humans came racing towards them but the bike was going fast enough just to get away in time.

Trees surrounded a pathway leading up into the dense forest full of wild life. Birds were singing cheerfully... Well just chirping cause you don't know if they were jolly at the moment of this crisis.

"Are they back there?" Kian yelled over the motor towards Holly who sat behind him clutching into him. Kian kept looking forward until he saw smoke rising from trees. 'Someone must have a fire goin' he thought to himself making the ride come to a stop at a campsite where a blond haired boy was wondering around the site.

Kian hopped off then helped Holly of the bike holding it so it wouldn't fall to the ground. He kicked the stand down with his bloodied sneakers and began to walk forward towards the came steadily.

@JackSkellington​

Last edited by a moderator:
Holly looked back to see if they were back being them. Daryl and jewel were unseen. "They aren't back there. They are probably waiting till all of the walkers clear." Holly said as he helped her off of the bike.

Sam was in the shed beating a punching bag. He was angry, which was typical. Sweat dripped off of his chin and he kept punching. He came out and got a towel and wiped his face with it. He took his shirt off and wiped that down too.

He turned around and looked up. He saw holly and kian." Who the hell are you!??" He asked grabbing a shotgun.

@The Divergent

Kian

Kian watched the angry blond boy grab a shot gun and march his way over to them. "Who the hell are you?" The boy asked wiping the sweat from his forehead. Kian took a deep breath taking a look around gazing at the campsite standing in front if Holly just in case this son of a b!tch were to fire his gun.

"I'm Kian, two others by the names of Daryl and Jewel told me to take her with me over here?" He said squinting his dark eyes at the kid with blond hair who was muscular nice fit build. "Who are you?" He asked the same question lifting a dark brow making eye contact.

Kian glanced over at Holly leaning to the side slightly folding his arms across his chest "Are you okay staying here?". He then sat still gluing his feet to the ground feeling a cold breeze rush through the area fairly quickly.

@JackSkellington

(Next post will be really long)​

"My name is Sam. Who is the girl behind you?" He gestured his gun towards her. She came out with her hands in the air.

"I'm holly, my name is holly." She said shakily.

He got a good look at them. "Him." He grunted. "You said you know jewel and Daryl, how?" He put the gun down and leaned it against his leg. "Well?"

"He knows us because we found the kid. And what the hell are you doing with that double barrel? I told you only to use powerful shotguns like that only in emergency. And really? Mine!?" Jewel walked up and snatched the gun from him.

"This is an emergency! These are strangers!" Sam said sounding irritated.

"Yeah well it doesn't matter anymore, now does it boy?" Daryl said as he walked past spitting at the dirt.

Sam gave both of them dirty looks. He turned away and went back towards his shed and started getting firewood.

Daryl walked up to kian and holly. "See, y'all will get along just fine." He snickered sarcastically and chuckled.

Kian

Kian glanced down at the gun under Sam's grip digging into the surface underneath them. "Well I k-" Kian for cut off by the sound of Jewel coming up behind them. She snatched the gun from Sam angrily then went to put it in it's right place. "You think?" He chuckled at Daryl's remark with a sarcastic twist to it.

Kian looked towards the dark haired girl that was standing beside them by the name of Holly. "Why were you in that store for so long?" He asked politely hoping for a good response. He knew that she hasn't been out since the breakout but he just wanted to know a bit about Holly just so Kian could learn about her so one day he could possibly trust her in the future. As if right now the trusting level is slim since she could possibly betray them but she seemed fairly aquatinted with then so quickly don't judge by looks they always say.

"Wanna sit down?" He asked Holly slinging the ripped up back over his strong shoulder walking over to the fire where Sam was getting fire wood. Kian sat down on the dry grass and twigs "you need help?".

Jack

Jack huddled in a bunch of bushes with Ava by his side staring into the blazing fire that was a couple feet away. He held his knife closely to him turning his head to face Ava with his glazed sparkling eyes "Is this what you wanted to show me?" He asked her quite rudely then rised to his feet placing his knife into his pant pocket. "Yeah, would if they could help us?!" She asked still staring towards the camp.

"Pfft yeah right I'm not going to rise any bull sh!t with them if hell breaks loose". Her lips frowned as she stood straight up slumping over to the 21 year old. "I'm not risking your life or mine to go ask for help!, Okay?" He said placing a new round in his gun cocking it back with a click of knowing it's ready to shoot.

"Please?!" Ava asked staring up at him tugging on his arm. "We don't need any more mouths to feed, Ava just stop" he yelled clenching his teeth holding his gun out in front of him. Jack starting heading the other way "come on!" He motioned her over all you could hear is footsteps running away.

Jack turned his body towards the sound Ava was running towards the camp . "Ava!" He yelled charging after her.

@JackSkellington​

"Well..." Holly began. "My dad died and he was taken away from me by some walkers. Before he died he told me to stay in there until someone came to rescue me. One day I tried coming out and a super human caught hold of me. And I used the chainsaw to cut it open. After that I was too afraid to go back out." She looked down at the ground and drew in the dirt with her foot. "What about you? Where were you before this?" She asked trying not to sound nosey.

"I don't want your god damn help." Sam snapped. He kept throwing twigs in.

"Sam why are you always on your man period? Be nice for once aye?" Jewel said as she brought some more sticks.

"To hell with that!" Sam yelled at her as she walked away.

They sat there for a while in a circle. Daryl got up to grab a stick to stoke the wood in the fire. "What the hell!?" Daryl yelled as a girl ran in front of him. Jewel came running to see what happened. "You girl! Get back here!" He called to Ava. Sam went as well to see what was going on.

(Will reply soon as soon as I charge my phone bruh)

Kian

Kian fixated his eyes on Holly who was right beside him on the dirty ground. "I'm sorry" he spoke in a low tone feeling bad for what happened to the girls father in the past. He knew she probably didn't really want to talk about it. "Least you got away" he smiled as the flames reflected off his teeth making them shine.

"The good thing is your still alive" he added to his sentence taking a slow drag of the smoke burning the wood. The smell of campfire made him happy from remember all the times his dad would take him camping during the hot sweaty summers out by a huge lake.

"I've been surviving by myself mostly" he began shifting his body placing his hands on either side of him. "I lived in a apartment I watched my roommates get torn to pieces by those things we see everyday, the city was full of them...I'm honestly surprised I survived, I got away on that baby" he muttered pointing towards his shiny bike. "That's about it... Watched a little of people... A lot of friends die".

"I guess you get numb to it after a while" Kian gulped hardly at his strong words. Sam walked past them throwing twigs in things into the brightened fire. "I don't need you help!" He yelled at Kian "I was just saying" Kian added holding up his hands as he watched Daryl yelling at light brown haired girl running right past them.

Ava

Ava came to a stop hearing voices screaming at her then there was Jack's. Her wide eyes grew big at the commotion "I-I really have to go!" She exclaimed scanning all their faces with fear rising from her toes to her head in seconds. Ava soon gave up as Jack came into view stoping over to her.

"You son of a b!tch!" Jack screamed literally spit flying clinging to her soft face. Ava flinched fearfully "I'm sorry!" She exclaimed at him " I wanted to see what was going on!".

"Your gonna get a good kick in the ass once we leave her!".

Jack grabbed ahold of her arm swinging her towards the ground. Ava groaned in pain "let me go!" She struggled then fell slightly struggling to her feet while his grip got tighter.

"I'm eighteen years old, I'm not a child!"

"Well you sure act like one!" Jack exclaimed then turned his gaze towards a strong built guy, A girl and a blond guy standing there curiously.

"I'm sorry for this misunderstanding, she's on drugs" he added smiling. "Like hell I am!! Your the one that doesn't let me do anything, your not my dad!" Ava said feeling her eyes swell up with tears with blurred vision.

@JackSkellington​

"Its okay, and anyway, I was doing a lot of thinking a couple weeks after he died. I'm just glad he doesn't have to burn in our alternative hell. Oh and good thing that you are still alive too. Like you said, that's all that matters." She turned her head to look at Daryl.

Daryl looked at the crazy man holding tightly on the small girl. "Let her go!" He grabbed jack and pushed him aside helping the girl up.

"We didn't mean to scare you, we were just curious at why there was a girl running around our camp." Jewel said trying to calm her down. "Sorry for Daryl yelling, that is just how he is."

Kian

Kian sighed and nodded at the girl then smiled widely at her trying to make her smile as well. He turned his head to the ruckus behind them seeing a dark haired man on the ground and a girl that seemed in her late teens maybe eighteen. "Well, how old are you exactly" he muttered raising a brow at the girl then back at the others shaking his head several times. He held out his hands at the warming fire in front of them. "Not trying to creep you out or anything" he added slyly chuckling a bit at his question.

"Are they okay?" Kian asked gesturing his hand towards Daryl and the screaming people behind them. Kian stood to his feet walking over to them "one sec" he whispered. Kian traveled over to them placing his warm hands into the pockets of his nice leather jacket.

"Hey what's going on here?!".

Ava

Ava stood up quickly and fast brushing the dirt from her face off and brushed the rest on her dark clothes. She lifted her head towards a woman that seemed pretty young maybe at the beginning of her twenties.

"I was just w-walking around trying to get some help" she exclaimed advert ing her hues around aimlessly at the darkness of the trees and a dim light of the fire lighting everything. "I've been with Jack for awhile he has some issues...overprotecting me and all" he said the glanced over at the boy who had just stood up making his way over towards them.

"Were fine!" Jack grumbled standing to his feet with a scowl spread across his face glaring at Daryl "you stupid son of a b!tch" he muttered grabbing his gun. "Well I'm gonna go back to our site, get me if you need anything" Jack said to Ava then walked off between the trees leaving her here.

"It's fine...umm I should get going this your camp sorry to bug you" she said in soft tone then collected her knife that had dropped to the ground when Jack clinged into her. She peered down at her arm that was completely red and blood was traveling down it "sh!t" she exclaimed covering her arm with her hand looking up at Jewel nervously.

@JackSkellington​

Will reply ASAP need to eat din din!

Holly smiled, "okay..." She laughed. "I'm nineteen. And you didn't creep me out. Well maybe just a little bit." Holly followed kian to where he was walking.

Daryl looked up at him. "These two came out of nowhere, and now we are trying to figure things out." He said answering kians question.

"You can stay here it is no big deal." Jewel rushed to grab a bandage and she began to wrap the strangers arm. "Can I have your name please? I am jewel. That is Daryl. That is Sam. That is kian. And that is holly." Jewel said as she gestured towards all of them.

"You can stay girl, but first you need to show us what you got. We won't take it, we just got to know if we can trust ya." Daryl told the bewildered girl.

Kian

Kian looked over at the bleeding girl then up at Daryl nodding slightly watching the other guy dissapear between the trees "oh okay, there was a lot of yelling I was just checking" he answered then headed back over to Holly placing himself next to her sitting in front of the campfire.

"That's what I was kinda hopping" he chuckled nudging her slightly with his elbow "I'm weird like that" Kian added to the answer he gave her smiling brightly and big revealing his straight teeth. He rubbed his hands holding then up to the fire warming himself "it's feels nice doesn't it?".

Ava

Ava looked at the girl who was wrapping her arm with a bandage cleaning her up. The girl was named Jewel and the man that had knocked down was named Daryl and the blond boy was named Sam she caught all their names then nodded slowly then spoke up in a quiet voice.

"I'm Ava" she added then pulled a weak smile scanning the campsite then pulled her arm back once she was finished. "That crazy man that you had too see was Jack" Ava said then scavenged her pockets for her weaponry then only found a couple matches, a liter, A pocket knife that was about it.

She dumped all of the weapons into the ground feeling eyes on her. "There that's all I have I swear!" Ava raised her arms innocently stepping back slightly "take it!". Ava looked around wrapping her arms around her nervously rubbing her shoulder to get the cold off from her skin. "You can trust me" "I don't want to overstay".

@JackSkellington​

"Don't worry, I'm weird too." Holly smiled. "Good thing everyone is alright. That girl seems nice." Holly stared into the fire. "It is nice. Nicest thing I've seen in a while besides all of you guys." She put her elbow down on the ground placing her chin in her hand. She looked at kian and then back at the fire. "Do you tr-"

Sam interrupted holly from asking her question. "Did I interrupt your conversation?"

"No it is fine it doesn't matter." Holly said.

"I trust you." Daryl said. "Take your stuff its okay we don't want it it is yours." Daryl was surprised by her fear of all of them.

"You won't over stay, it really isn't a bother, come with us over to the fire. Introduce yourself and maybe explain your backstory if you want." Jewel gestured to the fire where everyone was.

Holly looked at her and gave her a friendly smile to comfort her after she overheard what had happened.

Kian

Kian looked and smiled towards the fire as people started to gather around. "Yeah...good thing no guns were fired cause we might have been in a lot of bloody hell" he added to the conversation. He turned his view towards Holly "did you have a job before everything turned to Sh!t?" He asked with a lot of questions running through his head. "Hopefully I'm not boring you with all these stupid questions?".

Kian shifted his body to extend his strong legs out in front of him leaning back placing his arms under his head as a pillow. Not the comfiest pillow considering they are his arms. He stared up at the night sky above him with the moon staring at them with a smile because they always said there was a face in it. You could literally see the face appearing into the surface of the bright shinning moon. "You couldn't ruin anything if you tried boy?" He said to Sam joking .

Ava

Ava took a deep breath of the smoky air then nodded hesitantly stepping forward leaning down collecting all her things placing them back into the pockets of her shredded pockets. She slide her sharp knife into her threaded black boot. She stood up then gulped at Jewel then headed over towards the group.

She smiled back politely turning her gaze towards the direction of where Jack had fled too. Ava shook her head then looked down at the fire sitting awkwardly trying not to break into a sudden conversation. Ava felt bad for leaving 'Jack sometime he'll come around hopefully' she thought to herself taking in a deep breath viewing at all their faces.

Ava really had nothing about herself that she wanted to discuss besides telling her name that was about it. "I...I'm Ava and i don't really have anything to tell you about just that I have survived through the sh!t and the p!ss that runs through these streets" she admitted loud enough for all of them to hear.

@JackSkellington​

"No please, ask me all the questions you like. I like answering them. I did have a job. I was a care giver, the old man I used to take care of got bitten before he had a chance to die naturally. What about you?"

"Please be quiet." Sam said annoyed. "I'm trying to sleep."

Jewel sat down next to Ava and listened to her speak. "Yep, we can all relate to that." She nodded.

Holly stared up at the sky full of stars and wondered if she should Fall asleep. She was afraid that if she did, she would be left alone again when she wakes up in the morning. I will just rest my eyes she thought. She closed her eyes but then ended up falling asleep anyway.

Kian

Kian smiled at her comment then closed his eyes taking in a big deep breath of the frosty bitter air. "Well that's good" he said then frowned at Sam "lighten up you bastard" he laughed then hear a breeze of silence through the group. All you could hear is the sound of the fire crackling in the silence they were sleeping in.

Kian sat up grabbing his bag from the side which was pretty big. He rolled out a sleeping bag along of grabbing his knife and held it close to him snuggling into the soft warming sleeping bag zipping it up. He soon zoned out falling into a deep sleep.

Ava

Ava sat there alone in the silence staring around keeping alarm for anything that may happen. She was wondering if she should make a run for it...but then they would think she was a betrayer even though she was just afraid of them. She pulled her knees up to her chest hearing some birds whistling off in the distance singing a tune to make their babies fall asleep.

Ava couldn't sleep all she could do was stay up hopping for the next day. Waiting for the sun to rise on the horizon off in the distance where the sky is blue for everyone to be awake during all the madness that they once called life. Ava rubbed her face taking off any extra dirt from her cheeks then leaned back shivering chattering her teeth trying to keep as warm as possible praying to god that Jack is okay...maybe even drunk but that was the last thing she hoped.

@JackSkellington​

"Your thinking about how you should make a run for it huh?" Jewel spoke up while the rest were asleep. She got up and went to the shed where they kept the supplies. She handed Ava a blanket and got one for everyone else throwing it on their tired bodies. "Don't worry your friend will be okay I'm sure." Jewel sat up and stared at the fire. "Sorry for interruptions, its just that I felt the same way when Daryl found me. I'm just making assumptions. I shouldn't be judging sorry." Jewel laid her head down. And closed her eyes. "One more thing, if you end up leaving tonight. I understand."

Ava

Ava flinched as Jewel started talking to her while the others were sound asleep...somehow. "Yeah but Daryl isn't a psycho" she mutteredquietly hesitantly grabbing the blanket wrapping it around her tightly feeling the warmth of the fire warm her slowly. "I'm nots saying Jacks a psycho, I'm just saying he looses it once in a while, you know?" She added sniffling tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I'm not offended whatsoever, I'm just kind of confused about everything that had happened in the past year or couple months I would say" she sputtered glancing around at all the tired sleeping people that were warm the light fire. "Do you think someone will fix this sh!t?" She asked Jewel trying not to ask idiotic questions.

Ava sat still hearing a man yelling a song loud and proud which brought a smile to her lips knowing that it was Jack that was singing. He doesn't sigh when he's sober but sometimes when he has a little alcohol running through his veins he is a lot of fun but sometimes it's just hell to be around him. "I won't run...you guys seem nice and trustful" she trailed off sighing a bit before speaking up once more "how long have you known Daryl exactly? If you don't mind me asking?".

@JackSkellington

Users who are viewing this thread

Back