• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Half Human

Kian nodded then shook his head "well you think I'm lying? I'm being serious when I call you cute". "I don't lie about things like that" he muttered with the smirk still spread wide. Kian followed Holly down the stairs listening to her say that she could "Beat him at Halo 4" but I mean hey I'm gonna let her win. He thought then looked around the basement being silent "Mhhmm sure I bet you will" he said winking then looked through the room clearing a way seeing a huge metal tank then electric wires connected to a piece plastered to the wall. He peered closely then saw a red and green button he pressed the green one. It was half way full. "Well looks like we can play the video games" he smiled then pressed the button. A cracking noise sparked then the light flickered on creating a dim glowing sensation. "Well let's go then" he smiled then raced past Holly and up the stairs.

"Alright whatever, I'll believe you." She walked around peering around corners looking for it. "What's that supposed to mean?" She joked as he doubted her game playing abilities. "You better not hold back if we get to play it." She laughed as she saw it sticking out from the wall. "Yes!" She whispered excitedly. She watched as he pressed the button and it sparked. "Alright." She said then followed him up the stairs and into her room. She kneeled down and plugged the console in and then plugged the controllers in after. The disc slot open and she placed Halo 4 in and waited for it to load. "Are you ready to get your @ss wooped?" She asked with a smirk across her lips as she handed him a controller. "You better not hold back because I want a challenge." She said with a smirk then upgraded her player with a different suit and different guns.

@The Divergent

Last edited by a moderator:
Kian laughed then looked over at Holly rolling his dark eyes full of greed and with a smirk that said 'Evil' on it. "Sure I won't back down, since you said so" he laughed as she handed him a controller. He plastered his vision towards the screen. "Are you ready to her your ass whooped?!" Holly said excited Kian shook his head rolling his eyes. "Yeah sure lady whatever" Kian remarked looking over at Holly with a smirk watching as the screen loaded. "What player?". "Player 1 or 2?" He asked furrowing his dark brows at her.

Holly raised her eyebrow at kians devious look and smiled not able to take him seriously. "You think that you're going to beat me don't you? Well that ain't happening!" She laughed. She picked slayer one and looked over at him. "I guess you have no choice but player two." She laughed then continued on as the game loaded ready to start. She started pressing buttons but couldn't find kian yet since in halo 4 you have to start off finding each other then start tear in each other apart. The game requires lots of skill and concentration and as the screen was divided she searched for him.

@The Divergent

Kian rose both eyebrows narrowing his dark eyes at her and shook his head with a slight smirk rising upon his soft lips. "Mhmm sure you are" He said as the screen loaded "are you happy to have your ass kicked?". "Your cute ass" he added. He clicked the buttons and the analogue stick slowing down just to make sure Holly won. He was gonna play pretty hard on her but wanted her to win to make her happy. "Gawhh you beat me! Sh!t" Kian muttered throwing the controller then laughed hardly.

Holly smiled and shook her head as she played. "Yeah, whatever." She smiled and then continued and cheered quietly as everyone else stayed sleeping. She laughed when kian threw his controller down to the floor. She suddenly stopped laughing and tilted her head to the side with her arms crossed. She squinted her eyes with a little smirk on her face. "You didn't even try did you?" She asked deviously. "Don't lie, I know you didnt! I looked over a couple times from the corner of my eye! I saw you!" She laughed pointing a finger at him then poked his cheek. She looked away shaking her head. "You little liar!" She exclaimed with a chuckle.

Kian looked at how cheerful Holly was being then rolled his eyes seeing how he was lying for not trying hard. "I wasn't I swear to god!" He exclaimed smiling widely then chuckled a bit. "I'm sorry! I had to I didn't want you to loose!". He stood up and held his hand out towards her. "You want to go take a walk?" He asked smiling down at her with his soft adorable smile that he always has.

She looked at him with her arms still crossed and a smirk. "I knew it!" She smiled then stood up grabbing his hand. "Sure why not." She scratched her head. "Where will we go?" She asked looking out the window and seeing walkers limp by. She walked out of the room quietly and looked around trying not to wake anyone up. "I'm going to leave a note, just in case one of them wakes up and we are not here." She suggested then wrote that they were going on a hunt for deer and small animals. She placed it on the counter and looked at kian. "Where shall we go? You lead the way."

Kian looked over at Holly then laughed as she still was crossing her arms then grabbed his hand. "Your hand is soo tiny compared to mine" he laughed lifting up their hands as he smiled at her following her down the stairs "yeah good idea" he said seeing Holly write a note about them going "Hunting" and what not. "Take a walk" he said then grabbed her hand leading her out the door out into the street grabbing the baseball bat leaning up against the wall then held it close.

Holly laughed and tilted her head as she focused on their hands when he commented on them. "Yeah, you're right buddy, they are WAY smaller than yours. Obviously because you are a dude, and you are taller." She looked up at him with a dorky smirk then continued on as he followed her down the stairs. "Yes yes, I know it is a good idea, I'm kind of a genius." Holly laughed sarcastically. Before kian snatched her hand she made sure she had a handgun with her and a pocket knife. "All set." She said as he lead her outside. A walker lurked ahead limping its way towards them slowly. She walked up and strikes its head with her knife then pulled it out of the gooey bloody mesh. With the knife in her hand she put it back into a small pack she was carrying and grabbed kians warm hand again.

@The Divergent

Kian laughed and nodded as Holly commented how small she was compared to him. He nodded agreeingly then chuckled and shrugged his muscular shoulders. "Well I guess you just need to grow some more shorty" He said then headed out the door holding the weapon tightly in his grasp as they headed down the street just as Holly stabbed a walker coming there way. It was gory. "Nice!" Kian said then swung the metal bat up to another walkers face roughly seeing it drop to the filthy cement with a big splatter. "Well that's just great" He said ten turned to Holly smiling widely.

"Thanks, I try my best to make it as gory as possible!" Holly said sarcastically smirking as kian killed one himself. "Wow. Very Noice." She said retardedly. Along their walk she killed many other walkers in her path as they grabbed at both of them. It was still dark out, but it was the time in the morning when the light rose just a bit over the horizon line. She was curious for kian, she didn't know too much about him, just about what they talked about on the couch earlier that was it. Holly looked up at him smiling and then continued to look ahead. "So, really, tell me, is there any certain place we are going to? Or are we just walking peacefully?" She asked curiously.

Kian laughed and nodded slipping the bat behind his back still clutching onto the handle. "Well I am pretty bad ass" he said sarcastically then chuckled shaking his head. "Um... Actually no I didn't have anything in mind just walking peacefully I would say." He trailed off smiling at the ground then over at Holly with his wide golden brown eyes. "What did you wanna do?" Kian questioned glancing up at the slight orange spreading over the dim horizon mixed with blacks Greys reds and oranges all mixed into one which truly was pretty looking.

"No really you are bad ass, like, you don't even have to be sarcastic." Holly said seriously then chuckled. "I'm just saying, its true." She looked away from him then watched the ground pass by beneath their feet as they moved. "No, walking peacefully is perfect, haven't done it in a while." She looked around at all of the trees swaying gently in the wind. The grass was grown too long and it danced with the flowers. "Aside from the walkers, it isn't even bad out here, its nice." No walkers appeared to be close and the super humans were hiding away from the light that was reaching across the sky.

Kian shook his head and rolled his eyes at her compliment which was in a serious tone. Holly was serious. "Really? That's weird, You're pretty badass as well I can't complain." Kian followed her gaze all around as they stepped through blood of others such as walkers and humans and the other creature also known as a super human. "Thank you though" He said then looked back at her with a smile. Kian nodded his head once more locking eyes with Holly. "Yeah It is nice haven't taken a thoughtful walk in a while." Kian gazed all around at the dead trees. "What was your life like? You know before this shit?".

Holly shook her head and laughed as he gave her a compliment. "Yeah, thank you, and you are welcome." Holly dragged her feet on a tall patch of grass to remove all of the gross bloody mesh underneath and then continues walking normal again. "Sorry I could feel it squishing every time I took a step." She laughed. "These walks are nice. Thank you for taking me along with you." Holly smiled admiring everything around her except for the blood and walkers. She paused at his question thinking. "My life..before this...." She thought rubbing her chin. "Well, my mother was a retired writer, my father, I never got to meet him because I guess he and my mom divorced before I was born but I don't get butthurt about it. It doesn't bother me. Anyway, uuhh, oh I worked as a caregiver and I had a dog named Patrick, he was a bulldog." She laughed. "That's pretty much the basics. If you want me to get into detail I can." She laughed. "My life wasn't too interesting, anyway, what about you? Tell me about yourself."

Kian watched as Holly walked over to the over long dead shredded grass skidding her shoes into it leaving chunks of blood behind. He laughed slightly as he stood there waiting "Oh no problem. I like to have company." He smiled as Holly told him about her life in the past which made him happy but not that fact that we grew up to be in a shit hole like this. "Wow! I bet it was" Kian said seriously then took a deep breath. "Well I was in my second year of college before this...I lived with my father since my mother had moved away with her new boyfriend. I had a younger sister...Oh and brother, It sucks to know that they're gone" he admitted nodding his hand then scratched the back of his head.

Holly enjoyed hearing him talk about his life. It made her feel normal and she smiled. Her smile soon faded when he mentioned his brother and sister. An awkward silence flowed throughout the air and the only sound was the wind brushing leaves onto other leaves and creating a symphony. She thought about her mother and how hard it was losing her. She couldn't feel bad for herself though. Everyone else had gone through this pain not just her so she didn't have the right to pity herself. "I'm sorry about that." Holly said disappointed as she watched kian scratch the back of his head. She felt she should do something gut couldn't think of anything at the moment other to just keep walking ahead.

Kian let out a sigh hearing leaves brush across the concrete road scattering across with a crunch sound each time they would tumble with rough edges surfaces. They're bright colors soon disappeared into a pile of mesh of rotted flesh and guts sticking to it. Kian closed his eyes just a bit but could see through slits of his eyelids then thought about the past for a couple of moments then turned to Holly. "It's fine, it happened to basically everyone that had survived". Kian nodded to his comment "don't be sorry, it wasn't your fault ." He looked straight ahead "It's okay, I promise" Kian said.

"Yeah, I know its just sad. Its unfair that we had to go through that. Its unfiar. All of it. How did this even happen? That's what I fail to understand. Maybe its better I don't understand." Holly said puffing up her cheeks then letting out a deep long sigh. She looked up to the sky and shook her head then looked down at the ground as they walked slowly. A tear escaped her eye but she quickly wiped It away and stopped others from flowing out as well. She Looked up at kian and his golden eyes that shimmered in the uprising sunlight that peered looking at them from a hill.

"Yeah, I know its just sad. Its unfair that we had to go through that. Its unfiar. All of it. How did this even happen? That's what I fail to understand. Maybe its better I don't understand." Holly said puffing up her cheeks then letting out a deep long sigh. She looked up to the sky and shook her head then looked down at the ground as they walked slowly. A tear escaped her eye but she quickly wiped It away and stopped others from flowing out as well. She Looked up at kian and his golden eyes that shimmered in the uprising sunlight that peered looking at them from a hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back