• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Half Human

"Yeah, I know its just sad. Its unfair that we had to go through that. Its unfiar. All of it. How did this even happen? That's what I fail to understand. Maybe its better I don't understand." Holly said puffing up her cheeks then letting out a deep long sigh. She looked up to the sky and shook her head then looked down at the ground as they walked slowly. A tear escaped her eye but she quickly wiped It away and stopped others from flowing out as well. She Looked up at kian and his golden eyes that shimmered in the uprising sunlight that peered looking at them from a hill.

"Yeah, I know its just sad. Its unfair that we had to go through that. Its unfiar. All of it. How did this even happen? That's what I fail to understand. Maybe its better I don't understand." Holly said puffing up her cheeks then letting out a deep long sigh. She looked up to the sky and shook her head then looked down at the ground as they walked slowly. A tear escaped her eye but she quickly wiped It away and stopped others from flowing out as well. She Looked up at kian and his golden eyes that shimmered in the uprising sunlight that peered looking at them from a hill.

Sorry for the repeats bruh, this website was lagging big time

"I know. I understand it's quite stupid actually. Killing everyone that we love. Hopefully one day this will all be sorted out..." Kian said looking towards the sunlight that rushed over the mountain and soon to be filtering the whole sky with it's blistering shades. He felt eyes on him it turned out to be Holly staring at him. Kian smiled "What's wrong?" He asked curiously worried that Holly was about to crying seeing the sting in her big blue hues that shined beautifully.

(Yeah I know! It said it as a website status)

"Yeah, hopefully." Holly stuttered a little at the words as her head told her it wasn't true, that it would never happen. And what if it did? Then that would be some crazy sh*t. She continued walking and kian turned to look at her. "S-sorry I..." She looked at the dirt covered ground. "I was just thinking of my mom....and everything got to me...I just.." She paused and then out of the blue hugged kian. "I'm sorry, I thought I would never find another person to talk to, thank you." She said then let go of him and continued walking awkwardly. "Sorry, just felt like giving you a hug for it." She laughed as she watched flush of clouds coming in a rosy fingered color painting the sky.

Kian stared straight ahead at the horizon and the dark sky above them. "Oh it's fine I underst-" he was cut off by Holly hugging him tightly. Kian was surprised she would do this he coiled his arms around her giving her a tight squeeze. "I like hugs" he smiled at her then looked down at his shoes. "Your okay. I promise." Kian lifted his gaze from her and followed her eyes at the sky which had changed to a pink rosy color which was pretty. "What grade were you in?" He asked curiously tilting his head to the side just a bit.

Holly shot her eyes open realizing what she was doing then slid out of his arms. "Sorry, I used to like giving people hugs back when all my friends were alive." She kicked at the dirt. "Good thing you like hugs." She smiled. She played with her thumbs and looked around at all of the barren land. A couple walkers were in the distance but were not worth getting oit of the way for. She snapped out of her daydreaming daze and turned to him as he asked her a question. "Oh, I was in twelfth grade. About to graduate high school actually, but what about you? Did you already graduate?" She asked curiously then realized that they should start heading back. "We should probably get back, I don't want them to think we left." Holly suggested to kian with a smirk.

@The Divergent

Liam laughed nodding his head just as Holly pulled away then seeing walkers coming up from the distance. "Well, That's great isn't it?" He asked smiling at Holly then watched a dust cloud form in the air from kicking the dirt under our feet. "I was already graduated I was almost in my second year of college" Kian said The nodded at Holly's request to head back home. "Yeah I agree, let's go" He said grabbing her hand tightly then turning the other way heading down the road to the house.

@JackSkellington

Holly laughed as kians noticed the walkers. "Yeah, it really is." She chuckled. She coughed from the mushroom cloud of dirt rising. She then nodded her head. "Wow, that's pretty cool, second year of college." She said thinking about it. She thought about how she could've went to college as well if only this sh*t didn't happen. She looked up at him as the sun rose and his head was blocking it from blinding her. She held onto his hand too as they walked down the long paved road with tons of walker roadkill. "We shouldn't have stayed up that late." Holly said. "They might want us to help them go on a food hunt." Holly smiled shaking her head. "Oh well! It is what it is I guess." She laughed then shrugged shaking the thought off.

Kian smiles and nodded as he explained to Holly about his college days. "We're you planning on going to college?" He asked curiously as he tightly squeezed her hand as they walked along the covered road full of guts and body parts smeared like butter. "I guess so!" He laughed shaking his head side to side. "Maybe if we go to sleep they won't Ask us in the mean time, so they have to go do it" Kian said raising an eyebrow at Holly with a side smirk.

"Yeah, I was planning on it, I was actually on my way to a college. After my high school graduation I mean, I had it all planned out." She heard something come out of the trees--a walker of course--she killed it with the thin blade of her dagger leaving a trickle of blood drizzling down. She then again wiped her hands off and her knife. She slipped her hand into kians then smiled up at him. "That sounds like a good idea, yeah, we should do that. It's a devious plan because we're rebels." Holly said sarcastically. "Well you are anyway." She chuckled as the house appeared into view.

Kian smiled at when she started to talk about how she was gonna head to college after high school and having everything planned out. "Wow, what type of skills do you have ? Any job you wanted to do in the future?" He asked just as Holly marched over to a walker stabbing it with a thin blade then came back over as Kian chuckled then she slipped her hand back into his. "Yeah, let's be rebels, I'm not much of one" Kian laughed as the house soon appeared only a couple houses away from where they stood.

"I really wanted to be an artist, that, or a pro gamer." She laughed being sarcastic at the 'pro gamer' part. "No but really, I was good at it." She said thinking about the old days before this, when she'd draw, paint, make clay art. All of that was gone now, it was just a waste of time. She laughed at what kian said. "Actually, you are a rebel, you can definitely pull off the look anyway, not that its a bad thing." She smiled. "I mean cmon, the bike, sunglasses, and leather jacket say it all." She laughed as they walked onto the porch.

@The Divergent

Kian listened to her with a big smile on his lips. He was happy knowing that this girl wanted to be a pro gamer or an artist. "What type of art? Drawing? Singing? Instruments?" He lifted a single eyebrow. Kian looked at Holly from the corner of his eyes. "Nice to know your a gamer too" Kian smiled pleasantly. "Thank you?" He laughed at her as she complimented him on how he can pull off the bad boy look. "I appreciate it" Kian said softly as they stood on the porch outside of their wonderful home. "Yeah It actually does" Kian smiled placing an arm across Holly's shoulders and back.

@JackSkellington

"I guess a little bit of everything..." She trailed off thinking. "Like, choreography, photography, singing, painting, sculpting, drawing." She nodded. "All of that shiz." She walked up the porch. "Yeah, I'm not a hardcore gamer but my dad was..." She took a deep breath thinking if her dead father. She tried to shake the thought of her dad...but couldn't. "K-kian I'm sorry but I can't t-talk right now." She didn't want him to see her cry. She opened the front door quickly, racing towards her room. She went in there and shut the door making her way towards the bed and sitting down on it, covering her face as she wept.

Daryl came outside seeing Kian. He paid no attention to him, he didn't mean to be rude, but that's usually what it looked and felt like. He went to the back of the house to clean off his crossbow. Jewel had followed him out there to polish her guns.

@The Divergent

Kaleb placed his hands into his jean pockets. "That sounds amazing " he complimented. Art was always something he enjoyed or took pride in. It made him smile thinking about his college days. "Was your dad a good guy?" He asked softly hoping that wouldn't hurt her feelings. Holly then left to go inside telling him that she couldn't talk right now. He thought maybe he said something wrong but wanted to go check on her but decided to leave her alone for the better. "Damn it" He said then his eyes followed Daryl and Jewel who were polishing their weapons.

@JackSkellington

Holly took a deep slow shaky breath. She laid back on the bed, placing her feet on the floor. Her upper body was rested on the soft bed and the lower half hung off of the side. She wasn't crying anymore, but just laid awake, staring at the ceiling stains. She sighed deeply then sat up brushing the hair from her face. She got her emotions put back together them opened the door to the bedroom. She saw kian still outside. She crept out of the room and back outside. "Sorry about that..." She said feeling the breeze as it swept by.

Kian sat himself on the concrete porch staring out into the sunset. It was beautiful but luckily there was no walkers on this block as of right now. It would be bad considering it will be dark soon. It is not safe to be wandering around at that time. Kian's eyes drifted to the door as he heard someone step outside. Holly. "Oh no, it's fine as long as your feeling better" he smiled looking up at her from his gaze. "It will get better trust me" Kian said softly.

@JackSkellington

Holly nodded tiredly as she sat down next to him. She remembered that she hasn't slept for over 24 hours. Its going to be almost two days if she doesn't go to bed soon. The thought of sleeping made her even more exhausted and her eyes began to droop. She dozed off placing her head on the wooden railing next to her. She didn't mean to fall asleep, but she was so tired she couldn't help it. Sam came outside and saw them. He walked past kian and glared. "Where have you been?" He asked, taking his cigar out of his mouth.

Kian stared out then glanced over at Holly who was dozing off then fell asleep against the rough edged railing. He cringed a bit thinking how uncomfortable that would be. But they have been apart of an apocalypse for months and haven't sleep in forever. Kian laughed then stopped when he heard Sam step outside and asked them where they have been. Kian's eyes adverted to look at Sam and chuckled "We've been here mostly the whole time" Kian said not saying anything about going around the neighborhood. But what could happen? Kian smiled then turned his head towards the horizon. "What have you been doing?" He asked Sam who was smoking a cigar.

Sam narrowed his eyes and put the cigar back in his mouth. "We don't get to do whatever the f*ck we want around here, you know that right?" He asked after taking the cigar out from his lips. He was standing in the dirt about five feet away from kian, he stepped closer. "You don't ever get to leave like that unless we let you. Understand?" He asked angrily, flicking his cigar to the ground. "You should feel lucky I'm talking to you instead of beating your ass. If it were up to me, I'd rather watch you get eaten on my f*ckin front lawn." He gave kian another dirty look before stomping up the porch and going inside while slamming the creeky screen door. The loud bang woke holly up. "What happened?" She asked with a tired raspy voice as she rubbed her eyes. Sam was drunk again.

Kian watching Sam being an angry drunk man. "Yeah but I'm old enough to go off by myself" He retorted with a soft smirk watching Sam smoke his cigar. "Maybe you need to lay off the beers buddy" Kian teased when Sam saying he'd rather be watching him be eaten in his front yard or something horrible like that. Just then Sam stomped up the porch stairs slamming the screen door shut loudly. Waking Holly from her sleep leaning up to rub her eyes. "Sam is drunk" He said giving a light smile. "Come on let's go sleep" He said standing up holding his hand out for holly. He was also very tired himself.

Holly sighed and rolled her eyes. "Of course he is." She grabbed his hand and stood up. Sam came back out and blocked their entry. He didn't mean to, he just so happened to be standing in the way of everyones exit and entrance. "You know what you little b*tch? I don't like your attitude!" Sam yelled in kians face, letting him smell the alcohol. "You like the way that smells?" He asked, giving out a laugh. Holly glared at him. "Move Sam." She said firmly. Sam squinted his eyes at her and looked at her like he was confused, even though he wasn't he was just being dumb. "Oh, okay, now I feel really threatened, I'm gonna go cry now because I miss my daddy." Sam said, making fun of holly then laughed his ass off. Holly gasped and her blood began to boil. "You f*ckin asshole!" She yelled at Sam. Daryl came up from behind Sam and grabbed his shoulder, pushing him to the side and letting Kian and holly through.

Kian led Holly to the door that's when Sam had to block everything. "How am I the b!tch?" He asked pointing to himself "I'm not the one intoxicating myself to deal with my problems and to help create more" Kian said firmly waiting for Sam to step aside. Then Sam started talking to Holly in such a rude way. It made Kian frustrated. "Now this is why woman don't like men like you" Kian pointed out not wanting to start a fight whatsoever. Thank god Daryl came and pushed him to the side. "Thank you!" Kian said gripping Holly's hand leading her upstairs. "It will be okay" he said taking her into his room. "There get comfy" he said pointing towards the bed pulling off his shirt then dropping it to the floor. Ava came up stairs quietly with a backpack on her back wanting to take a walk for a bit hoping no one was there to stop her. Of course there was. Sam and Daryl. Sam was drunk. Of course. "H-hey" she whispered giving a shy wave leaning towards the door.

Holly trudged up the stairs holding kians hand. "I know, Sam is just really retarded." She chuckled a little as she sat on the edge of the bed. She heard someone come upstairs. It was Ava. "Hey." Holly whispered back and made a small wave with her hand. Sam was sitting In a chair with his head tilted back, snoring loudly. He had passed out in a matter of less than five minutes. Daryl squinted his eyes at the boy and shook his head. Jewel came inside and chuckled at Sam. "What's up with him?" She asked. "He's drunk." Daryl replied. It had become a pretty typical thing, but it was time for it to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back