• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Aouli let out an irritated sigh as he walked to the cafeteria. He had left sometime ago to go training with his father and do a few missions. 'I wonder if anyone even noticed I was gone.' He thought with a small chuckle as he entered the cafeteria without a sound. He went up and got a huge plate of raw meat and looked around. He smirked a bit when e saw Andrew and Zadock sitting together. He quietly made his way over and sat next to them. "So...miss me? Actually scratch that, did either of you know I was gone?" He asked with a smirk. @Penance @Drumonkey

"No clue havent seen him in a while. Yes Aouli I did notice you were gone and I noticed the demeanor change too kudos to you for that." Zadock chuckled at Aouli's attitude and Andrews sarcasm.

Andrew leaned back in his chair "hey aouli! There's my buddy! Where ya been? Last I saw you were in a tree"

"My Dem-...right when I was a pathetic excuse for a half breed *chuckles* If you miss the old me I can always humor you." He joked as he ate his food, he then turned to Andrew and began laughing. "Hahaha! Yeah actually I was in a tree, but my damn father kept bothering me through telepathy and told me to go to some mountains so I flew there. And after that he took me on a small vacation where he trained the sh*t out of me. So anyone want to tell me what happened around this damn place while I was...out. "He asked @Penance @Drumonkey

"Andrew got soft then his old man whipped him into something, my old man came and showed me the ropes and a few tricks and then a few students fought a god while we were distracted. So basically you didn't miss much but good thing you gained a backbone because I gained a sharper wit."

Drumonkey said:
"Andrew got soft then his old man whipped him into something, my old man came and showed me the ropes and a few tricks and then a few students fought a god while we were distracted. So basically you didn't miss much but good thing you gained a backbone because I gained a sharper wit."
Andrew looked at him in disbelief "what? Since when was I soft?!"

"Haha Aw did the shadow demon get scared of his own shadow and not complete a mission?" Aouli teased as he ate his food. "A sharper wit? Intresting. Just to let you know I gain a lot more than a back bone." He said with a smirk.

"I gained a new realm top that, and I have one word for you Andrew An-li. If that didnt make you softer then I am not a sandman and I wasn't choking on your dreams." Zadock shook his head at Andrew and raised an eyebrow at Aouli. "So how much stronger did you get than Aouli?"

Andrew crossed his arms pouting "screw you sandy and as for you aouli no i didnt complete it and im getting punished for it. What about you? I dont see you finishing it in a friggin tree!!"

"Watch your mouth, you still sleep and after that 'fight' Im hungry for more than a hamburger and I am not picky about where I eat or what I must do to get my food." Zadock raised an eyebrow at Andrew and took another bite from his burger.

Aouli looked at the two and chuckled lightly as he shook his head. "I told you I got out of the damn tree and went on a vacation with my father. First thing he taught me was how to be completely merciless. Our first stop on the little father son bonding trip was none other than my home town. Hahaha. Damn it was a nice place, key word was." He said with a devious grin as bloodlust flashed through his eyes. He took a deep breath and calmed down. "My powers increase, I couldn't care less if you are begging for mercy and crying for your mother I'll still kill you, my agility and senses are far better than ever." He said with a grin as he ate the rest of his raw meat. "I also developed a really bad craving for raw meat."

Andrew cocked his eyebrow 'so he's actually strong now....could be useful' he thought "hmph sleep is overrated I can go without it and just starve you to death"

"Sounds like you are dangerous now almost an apex predator and less of a scared lizard good for you. I applaud your effort and step up into the big leagues. How do you sleep though? That is the real important question." Zadock chuckled then started laughing at Andrews comment. "You not sleeping won't starve me. I understand you think the world revolves around you but that isn't the case and personally for your sake I hope you can go without sleep." Zadock winked at Andrew in a faintly malicious way.

Drumonkey said:
"Sounds like you are dangerous now almost an apex predator and less of a scared lizard good for you. I applaud your effort and step up into the big leagues. How do you sleep though? That is the real important question." Zadock chuckled then started laughing at Andrews comment. "You not sleeping won't starve me. I understand you think the world revolves around you but that isn't the case and personally for your sake I hope you can go without sleep." Zadock winked at Andrew in a faintly malicious way.
Andrew grinned "at least I didn't pass out after training unlike you" he said smugly

Aouli grinned at Zadock. "I'm actually sleeping better then I have in so many F-ing years. It's pretty cool to kill over and over in your dreams, sometimes I end up waking up because I'm laughing so hard. Anyway I'm missing something between you two. Why did you faint and why do you think not sleeping will starve him?" Aouli asked wanting to get caught up on current events.

"Oh I used some of the hope I had saved up to keep him at bay and not hurt him too badly but it caused me to take a power nap for a bit . Also Andrew I let you win don't think that you can take me on my turf. Maybe on this plane but not there."

Andrew slammed his fist on the table "that's because you're too chicken to fight me normally without using those cheap sleep tactics!" He said getting annoyed

Aouli shrugged as he listened to the two. "Okay I'll stay in the dark. That's cool." He mumbled as he got up and went to get some food. When he came back he pretty much had all of the raw steaks. "So how has everyone lives been?"

"It's no cheaper than the shadows you reside in is it? but cheap tricks does give me an idea. Andrew this is mainly for you but how would you like to get rid of that mark you have on you? I just thought of a briliant plan but it will have its costs and Aouli if you want to forget something I would be more than happy to oblige... for the right price that is." Zadock smiled and his eyes began to glow gold but had red flecks in them indicating he wasnt just looking for hope.

"Sorry, but I like my memeories, the old me would have taken your deal, but I don't want to." Aouli said with a grin before he leaned on his hands and watched the two go at it.

"I'm always here to help, what kind of friend would I be if I let you suffer at the hands of your father? Besides its just an option and a bit of a long shot to be honest but anything is possible. Aouli I can understand that, and the offer will always be on the table."

Aouli shrugged as he finished his food. "So these guys fought a god? Which one? And what is this either realm or whatever that's pissing off Andrew? *sigh* I leave for a week or two and I miss all the fun..." He said as he laid his head on the table and looked at Zadock. @Drumonkey

"It was bull and two of those girls. Also the realm we are talking of is the dreamworld. He has now been fully immersed in my world." Zadock smiled sympathetically at Aouli.

"Dreamworld? Sounds intresting. A shame this place is just like I left it...completely and utterly boring." He said as he pulled his hood over his head. "Have you guys ever done a mission successfully?" He asked wanting to know what they did and if they have killed. He was pretty sure Andrew has killed before, but was unsure about Zadock. He also was very curious about this dreamworld but decided to wait and see if Zadock would tell him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back