• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

"What do you mean know it would work? I just had an idea and tried it out."

"nope absaloutely no clue or prior planning or forethought. Speaking of which I should record that for anyother sandman."

"No clue, I guess I could have melded a bit of my soul with yours or maybe aggravated the mark and summoned your father. Who knows?"

"Yeah it happens a bit in my line of work." Zadock shrugged without much enthusiasm.

(I think this will die just because what will we do) "Deal with that." Zadock pointed and there was a basilisk slithering towards them.

Adrew looked at it annoyed "very well" he made a shadow axe appear and chop the snake into millons of pieces then summoned some rope and tied the pieces up then he had them put on a wooden shadow and it floated towards them "sushi?"

"Bad choice." Zadock stepped back as the box exploded and the basilisk wrapped around him and tried to look him in the eye then Zadock lopped its head off and it released him and the body twitched then stayed still.

"Its imbued with power from this realm and that is the only thing that can kill these things."

"Just punch it and if you have enough time and focus in this world you can charge your shadows too."

"Here goes nothing" he ran up and sucker punched the snake in the jaw 'focus....' Immediately a small explosion happend on the side of the snakes face. "Awesome!!"

(Had no idea of what to put would happen xD )

"That is completely unsurprising with you." (dreamworld consequences are usually what you make them) "Oh but you should be careful of those things."

He started punching the snake over and over making more explosions "sorry what? Can't hear you! Having too much fun!!"

Zadock waved his hand pushing him away from the bloody mess of the snake. "That thing is dead."

Andrew stepped back and looked at his handy work "oh I'll be damn didn't notice. Oh well that was fun"

"Boy you really need to work on that if she is going to fall for you again."

"Oh yeah I keep forgetting you chose to forget her, oh well your loss."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back