• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Andrew eyes went wide "wait you mean if I lose the ring I lose my soul?? That's a little extreme" he said in disbelief

"No no not lose your soul it's just it could be used against you in a variety of ways."

"I could use it to keep dreams alive outside the dreamworld thus draining your soul or I could destroy it giving you the mark back and worst of all leave you to wander the dreamworld alone." Zadock shrugged noncommitantly and gestured towards a direction. "Would you like to take a walk?"

Andrew shrugged his shoulders "sure why not" he starts following him and thinks about those 'side effects' 'hmm most of those he can use against me....does that mean he will though? Hmm'

"I won't use any against you although if anyother powerful being finds out that could be bad for you."

"No they're ours here! Remember I just sifted through most of your memories and here thoughts are usually public unless a person knows how to control it I can keep my thoughts around me I don't know how to silence them yet."

Zadock sighed then blinked and suddenly Andrew could hear Zadocks thoughts. they were a swirling mess and hard for Andrew to follow but the overall tone of the whole thing was melodic and hypnotic.

Andrew realized what he had done and struggled to listen to the thoughts. They sounded nice but couldn't understand them. "What the heck is all of this In your head?"

"All my thoughts. My mind doesn't function linearly now. The more I accept my powers and lineage the faster I get."

"Did you see me reading those books? I was memorizing them and processing them at the same time thanks to my race."

"Kind of, if I have read a book about it I can recite the information on it verbatim."

"Nowhere technically and nowhere you would know. This world revolves around its own laws and rules one of which is that Sandmen can manipulate this world to an extent."

"You know the laws of reality that you can't break well this world has them but they can be changed by Sandmen. This isn't a complicated thing its just conceptualizing reality."

Andrew looked around confused "we're still in dream world? I thought we were back in the real world"

"No of course this isn't real I mean look at this." Zadock waved his hand and a meteor appeared then crashed into a moon that appeared next to it.

"Yeah losing memories can do that I guess. To be honest with you I never did that before."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back