• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

"The dreamworld is whatever the strongest will makes it so usually what I make it. As for missions I haven gone on... a few missions and things happen out there."

Andrew leaned on his arm bored "as for me i have done no missions but have killed many people. Some against my will most for entertain" he said grinning

"Well lucky you. Missions are hard and complicated at the same time."

"Are you sure you don't want that mark removed from your skin? I can do it for a reasonable price and give it to you to wear on jewelry instead of your skin." Zadock then perked up his ears and looked around "Is it just me or is it really quiet here?"

Andrew nodded "it is awfully quiet anyways what is the 'price' exactly?" He said looking at him curiously

"Either 3 years worth of hope and fear that come off your life but with your demon blood whats 3 years? Or one of your happiest memories probably one with your girlfriend. the catch with that is I cant completely consume the memory it will just retreat to your subconscious until it is strong enough."

"So basically I temporarily forget my fondest memory just so I can stop killing people?" He asked not really wanting to give in to the deal but he didn't see much of a choice

"The fondest memory is the fastest payment but not always the best. Sometimes it can weaken the other memories or temporarily erase a person from your memory. Although if youre for it I can play along.

Andrew thought it over 'she would want me to stop killing by whatever means nessecary if she even knew i did but....' He eventually came to a decision. Looking at zadock he reluctantly nodded "yes lets do it."

"How are you going to pay me my good friend?" Zadock finished his meal and stood up summoning the door and opening it for Andrew.

"What an interesting payment... You would rather give me your first really good memory as opposed to the possibilities of things you may feel."

Andrew nodded "it would be more useful than what I feel. I don't fear much of anything and I usually give up hope for most things I do so those won't be very effective unlike the memory which I like very much. Now let's get this over with" (imma go to bed later :P )

Zadock chuckled as his eyes glowed brighter. "I accept your payment but because we are friends I'm going to give you advice and some useful knowledge. You don't know the future but you have a bright spot in your life with you that is a powerful source of hope, also when a sandman offers you one memory or an extended amount of time... take the time." Zadock chuckled before cracking his knuckles and then grabbing Andrews face and lifting him off the ground and putting a hand over his arm with the mark and then Andrew felt a sharp pain in his head and on his arm.

There was a chuckle when he thought that and then he saw memories flashing before his eyes until it stopped when he first spoke to An-li, then the memory changed to the first time she said those 3 words. Then he could feel that memory being chosen.

Andrew could feel him going through his memories and was getting agitated "hurry up and pick the memory already!"

Zadock began to consume the memory and Andrew began to feel fear. What if he forgot An-li? Or forgot some of himself?

Realizing what he had done Andrew started to get worried 'please don't forget an-li' he repeated in his mind over and over while he slowly lost the memory 'don't forget don't dont....wait....don't forget who?' It was too late. He's forgotten her.

Zadock set him down and held out his hand in it was a ring with the mark on it and then Zadock took a key and locked a wooden door then Put the key inside the ring then tossed the ring to Andrew. "Thanks for the meal and the fear. Don't worry about her though you'll remember eventually."

"Oh you'll find out just remember my advice time over people. Although I think you should know you love her, you really do." Zadock was leaning against a door. "When your mind is ready then you can get the key and unlock it until then good luck."

Andrew looked at him confused and just shrugged his shoulders "umm ok? Thanks for getting rid of the mark by the way"

"You have to keep the ring with you. Its connected to your soul to keep it with you so you don't lose it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back