• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

After a few hours Zadock sat up inhaling deeply as he stretched then looked around " Why are we in the infirmary?" Zadock looked around confused.

Andrew smirked "well after we got done you just passed out on the ground and was barely breathing" he shrugged his shoulders "so i figured i'd bring you here"

"That was me sleeping man. My resting heart rate is 10 beats per minute and that means I barely breathe too... I guess that isn't normal is it?"

"What do you mean? Wait maybe it's because I'm a Sandman..." Zadock Sat there thinking about that.

Andrew shrugged his shoulders "probably" he got up and stretched and started walking out of the infirmary "so what do you want to do know?"

(Guess we're the last ones on this rp huh? xD )

"Eat, I'm famished and I don't know about you." (It would seem so actually lol)

(Woahhh guys, hold up,t hink you're getting a little carried away. let me tag everyone)

(Lol oh well) andrew laughed "of course man im always hungry" he then left and went to the cafeteria "so what you been doing this past week?" He asked trying to start conversation

Andrew nodded "sounds about right. I've been killing peop-I mean being a nice guy lately." He said with the most fake smile ever

"How many can we add to the list? Oh and yes there is a list and if you are going to kill people I want to be there so I can feed." Then Zadocks brow furrowed and he seemed confused. "Why do you feel the need to kill and does your girlfriend know about the murders?"

Andrew's smiled quickly faded "no she doesnt and i want to keep it that way." He sighed "and i do it because my dad makes me, since i failed last mission he gave me he forced me to kill when he wants me too....but mos of the time i do it for fun. Oh and add 23 to the list"

"Got it and well if I could help then I really would. Although I don't know what to do about the homicidal tendencies." Zadock shrugged at his feelings.

Andrew waved it off "don't worry about it. I didn't expect the therapist sandman to be able to help." They eventually arrived at the cafeteria. Andrew walked in got a plate of pizza, and sat at a table and started eating waiting for zadock

Zadock sat down across from Andrew with a hamburger and began to eat his hamburger a little as he was deep in thought. "How is your father controlling you exactly?"

Andrew held his arm up and it had a pentagram burned into it. "Some kind of binding demon spell that is not easily broken. He wasn't very pleased with me, in fact I'm waiting on the moment when he forces me to kill my girl." He said depressingly

"I will make sure that wont happen. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't help you with your parental issues? Besides both of our fathers are various shades of crazy."

Andrew laughed "yeah that's a word for it speaking of how's your daddy dearest?" He asked taking a bite out of pizza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back