• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

OrenjiGatsu said:
Haru was helped out by her mom to when walking over the bridge. Her back, face, and left leg all felt a sharp pain. She knew that she would be spending some time in the infirmary. "I think I'll be with you for the same amount of time in the infirmary, Dysis," she said as her mother helped her off the bridge.
@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Bull scooped up Haru in the other arm, carrying both to the infimary, walking in and nodding to the receptionist, "We need to see a nurse. We've had a bit of a rough patch with an onery sort. Any place I can take these two?" The receptionist looked a little bewildered as she pointed down the hall. Bull bowed his head slightly, "Thank ya ma'am. " he said as he entered the room, putting the two on separate beds and sitting down. "How you two feeling?"

Airagog said:
Bull scooped up Haru in the other arm, carrying both to the infimary, walking in and nodding to the receptionist, "We need to see a nurse. We've had a bit of a rough patch with an onery sort. Any place I can take these two?" The receptionist looked a little bewildered as she pointed down the hall. Bull bowed his head slightly, "Thank ya ma'am. " he said as he entered the room, putting the two on separate beds and sitting down. "How you two feeling?"
As she was laid on the bed, she gave a hiss as the broken sections were shifted. Exhausted Dysis would just stare up at the ceiling, trying to keep her mind off the pain she was in. She was lost in thought therefor not hearing Bull.

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Well I was hit in the face by a god and thrown across a room," Haru said roughly," I'm surprised that he didn't punch a hole in my head and throw me across Japan." She felt better being in the infirmary, though she still had the pains. "I feel a lot of pain all over," she said," but who knows how long I'll be here."
@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Bull gave a pat on Haru's bed as he got up, spotting a nurse at the door. "Well, I'll let you both rest. Get some sleep okay? I'll check back every day until you're better." (ready for timeskip?)

Airagog said:
Bull gave a pat on Haru's bed as he got up, spotting a nurse at the door. "Well, I'll let you both rest. Get some sleep okay? I'll check back every day until you're better." (ready for timeskip?)
(Sure)

Bull left the infirmary with a sigh, having a sinking feeling this was far from over. He returned to his cabin with a yawn, stretching as he turned back to human and lie down on his bunk. He turned on his left side, closing his eyes. Today, this past month, it had been a bit much for him. Still, he was glad it was resolved for the moment as he felt his consciousness slip away into the warm, black void of sleep.

A week passed without incident as Bull continued to visit Haru and Dysis in the infirmary, he hadn't been quiet about his encounter with the diety either. Letting most people he considered friend know what had happened.

The sun rose over the horizon, the air beginning to stir as it warmed. Slowly the school rose, signs of life showing as each student slowly woke up. Bull stretched with a loud yawn, getting dressed and heading outside to the cafeteria to grab breakfast before class.

Zadock was sitting at a table with a half eaten bowl of oatmeal in front of him and he had four books open in front of him as he read each one simultaneously when bull came into the cafeteria he smiled and waved at him.

Andrew walked in the cafeteria. He wasnt hungry for once. He was just bored. He had heard the attack a god mission didnt go so well 'hmph probably would've went better if i was there' he took a seat at a table and propped his feet up on it and looked around. He saw zadock and bull but no one else

A young man wanders off too the boat-man, both unsure of his decision and confused on how all this happend "um.....are you the man i talk to about this letter i got?"

Hobonamedfred said:
A young man wanders off too the boat-man, both unsure of his decision and confused on how all this happend "um.....are you the man i talk to about this letter i got?"
(wait. Who are you? You need to apply first and be accepted.)

Zadock walked over to Andrew and sat down. If Andrew were to look he would see the books that Zadock had been reading were gone. After he sat down Zadock smirked at Andrew then said in an excited voice "Hey Andrew remember when you said that the only thing I could do was sprinkle some sand in a persons face and put them to sleep? Well things have changed now." @penan

"Well then would you like to go someplace where we can practice our new skills?" Zadock smiled and he seemed to vibrate faintly with energy.

Andrew laughed and got his feet off the table "sure why not?" He got up and left the cafeteria "there's a clearing in the forest where we can practice. Come."

"Oh trust me I know it. I've walked the entire island, there isnt much else to do in the nights. Thats another thing, I don't really sleep anymore and real food is becoming scarcer and scarcer." Zadock rolled his eyes but his voice sounded sad.

Andrew grinned while walking to the clearing "aw is someone hungry? Maybe when we're done I'll take a nap...maybe..." They eventually arrived. He stood on the opposite side of it and asked "so how do you want to do this?"

"Nope not hungry just bored. Feeding and entering dreams are two different things I can do them independently of each other. I think we should both draw our new weapons or show a hint of our new skills then use them against each other. How does that sound to you?" Zadock smiled as he changed into his monster form and put a hand on the glowing pouch at his side.

Andrew smirked and changed into his form "very well let's see where to start...ah I know" he then snapped his fingers and zadock's shadow stretched out and slowly rose up and started taking shape. When it was finished it was an exact replica of zadock with same color and everything and it started copying his movements to the exact second. "Taadaa Its nothing special but it's something new."

"Cool well my turn then." Zadocks eyes glowed and he reached into his pouch pulling out a katana and then spinning it around before holding it at the ready. "My dad told me that when we feed we don't need to use all the energy we can store it in our bodies so i've been storing hope and I can use it to shape things in the dream world and pull them to this realm."

Andrew nodded slightly impressed "not bad not bad but see I could already do that." A nearby shadow then flew to his hand and formed a scythe. Leaning it on his shoulder he grinned "so what else ya got?"

Zadock closed his eyes and concentrated hard then out of nowhere came an old oak door with a brass handle and no frame around it once it appeared Zadock sighed and went to open it inside Andrew could see the school from the first time Zadock had been in his dreams. "Look familiar?"

"Remember that door my dad pulled me through well that was the dreamworld. This is the dreamworld and I changed it to a place I thought you would remember." Zadock chuckled and stepped away from the door leaving it open.

Andrew stepped closer to the door and observed the inside carefully 'he was kidding' he thought 'looks just like it' he shrugged his shoulders "so you can make dreams in the real world nothin special"

"Haha that's not a dream that's a different realm. You go in there good luck coming out and even better luck if you die in there because you because a nightmare beast so I think you should stay out." Zadock snapped and the door shut then disappeared. "Later on in my powers I'll be able to manipulate reality in the area near me. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back