• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Airagog said:
Bull took a step forward, "Twelve." Another, "Eleven," He continued, "Ten," a step towards Susanoo, "Nine," he was getting closer, "Eight," a step to him, "Seven, six, five." He said almost to Susanoo now. "Four," he bowed his head and shoulders, looking down now, not at Susanoo, "Three," he brought his arms in, balling up but still standing, "Two," he appeared to be getting smaller, then as if breaking out of a prison, he rose quickly, throwing his arms out as he transformed in an instant," One," Bull growled and gave a snort, his breath being felt on Susanoo.
Dysis would see what Bull was going to do. Making her way over to the Kitsunes she would say "You Guys might want to leave..." She she groaned, remembering they don't speak English. Dysis would gesture to the Minotaur then to the door, hopping they understood what she was trying to do.

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

An-Li smiled at him she was so lucky to have him. She felt a tension in her back, but ignored it. They can fend for themselves. I want to stay here.

@Penance

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew watched as she flew off "she must going to help the others. dang it i wanted to fight a god. Oh well what else is there to do?"

@anyone

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye](Yeah she ran fast, she can windwalk aka run on air, Ergo the run parts)

[/QUOTE]
(But still? Can you

Just intrude like that?)

(good question on how you got to Japan so quickly... That should be days away. Even if you went supersonic you'd still be quite a ways away and I don't think your character has supersonic speeds.)

StoneWolf18 said:
(But still? Can you
Just intrude like that?)
(Meh, I can always not. Although I have been keeping tabs on u guys for a while now. Making comments stuff like that. But if it really pissed u off I don't mind being lost or whatnot. :P )

Penance said:
(Means nothing, i mean its not like minotaurs, shadow demons, and fox people are real either)
(Yes but then there's the fact of being "Overpowered" no one only at a month of learning about their powers could do that.)

(only if he tapped into the speedforce. It'd have to be Crisis Flash, not base. Also, flash could move his molecules so he wouldn't face GForce. If you really wanna compare each char to superheroes, then I'm warning you now Bull gets Superman, and trust me you don't want that.)

Airagog said:
(not pissed. If you went that fast you would LITERALLY die.)
(Takes about 17 hours by plane. Adding the a supernatural element you guys would get about 3-4 good posts in. Although with her enhanced condition, it includes high high speed, including the resistance/immunity of high speed travel. Although at this point I will go with a supernatural speed somewhere between enhanced and expert putting her average speed around a bit less than 340 m/s the speed of a commercial jet is around 241 m/s. I so it will take around 8-10 hours? My math might be off........ Besides you can't be Op if you can't fight. The general of not allowing Op characters, is your character cannot do anything that renders other characters useless. By all means ignore her, she can't DO anything, except talk. That's the whole point of her. No power she has (regardless of how strong it is) can harm anyone, besides, what I keep repeating, demons. So to resolve this I will cut off the end of the last part. Therefore she shall not arrive so suddenly. Everyone okay with that?)

(your comment is acknowledged, but I don't think she'd be able to survive anything close to the speed of sound, much less several hundred times it. She'd have to be stronger than

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye](Takes about 17 hours by plane. Adding the a supernatural element you guys would get about 3-4 good posts in. Although with her enhanced condition, it includes high high speed, including the resistance/immunity of high speed travel. Although at this point I will go with a supernatural speed somewhere between enhanced and expert putting her average speed around a bit less than 340 m/s the speed of a commercial jet is around 241 m/s. I so it will take around 8-10 hours? My math might be off........ Besides you can't be Op if you can't fight. The general of not allowing Op characters, is your character cannot do anything that renders other characters useless. By all means ignore her, she can't DO anything, except talk. That's the whole point of her. No power she has (regardless of how strong it is) can harm anyone, besides, what I keep repeating, demons. So to resolve this I will cut off the end of the last part. Therefore she shall not arrive so suddenly. Everyone okay with that?)

[/QUOTE]
(let me explain in the OOC)

Haru's mom couldn't hold it back any longer. Susanoo was holding her only daughter as she was all bloody. She then charged at him.

Susanoo looked at the bull boy. "Ah a bull man," he said," this will be fun." He then threw Haru to get both of his hand open. "Let's see who comes out," he said.

Haru was thrown right towards her mom. She then stopped charging at Susanoo to catch her daughter. She caught her, but the inertia made her fall back and hit the wall. She then found Haru to be unconscious. She then ran towards Inari and the Kitsunes with her in her arms. "young girl," she said towards Dysis," my daughter is injured. She needs help." She then laid Haru on the floor and showed her bloody face.

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18

OrenjiGatsu said:
Haru's mom couldn't hold it back any longer. Susanoo was holding her only daughter as she was all bloody. She then charged at him.
Susanoo looked at the bull boy. "Ah a bull man," he said," this will be fun." He then threw Haru to get both of his hand open. "Let's see who comes out," he said.

Haru was thrown right towards her mom. She then stopped charging at Susanoo to catch her daughter. She caught her, but the inertia made her fall back and hit the wall. She then found Haru to be unconscious. She then ran towards Inari and the Kitsunes with her in her arms. "young girl," she said towards Dysis," my daughter is injured. She needs help." She then laid Haru on the floor and showed her bloody face.

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Kneeling down next to Haru she would begin to think. Her face was blood stained and the flesh was swollen. "We need to clean the wound" Dysis would start. Looking around she would rush over to the counter, rummaging through the various items she would find a few clean-ish rags. Getting back over she would ask her mother "Is there anyway you can soak these with water?" Dysis would ask while holding them up.

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

OrenjiGatsu said:

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Bull snorted as he nodded, spreading his legs to take a firm stance as he aimed a swift punch to the god's face, his heavy hand traveling swiftly towards Susanoo.

Susanoo got punched in the face sending him back a little. "Fool," he said," I'm a god and no one tries to take me down." It then started to rain and thunder outside from his anger. He then charged at the bull man to tackle him.

Haru's mom took a rag and then pressed it on Haru's face to try and stop the bleeding. She then pointed outside where it was raining so the other girl could get wet rags to lean her face.

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18

OrenjiGatsu said:
Susanoo got punched in the face sending him back a little. "Fool," he said," I'm a god and no one tries to take me down." It then started to rain and thunder outside from his anger. He then charged at the bull man to tackle him.
Haru's mom took a rag and then pressed it on Haru's face to try and stop the bleeding. She then pointed outside where it was raining so the other girl could get wet rags to lean her face.

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Dysis would rush outside, the pouring rain soaking her to the bone. Making sure the rags were wet she would make her way back inside, kneeling beside Haru she would clean the wounds. Taking a fresh rag then wrapping her head. Finishing she would hope that would help for now. Turning Dysis would watch the God rush bull.

OrenjiGatsu said:

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Bull rolled with the tackle, pulling him close as he gave an "oof" from the impact, rolling on his back and pressing an open palm to Susanoo's chest and giving a sudden quick thrust forward, sending the god into the wall as he jumped up, popping his neck and giving his shoulder a rub from where he hit the ground.

Airagog said:
(only if he tapped into the speedforce. It'd have to be Crisis Flash, not base. Also, flash could move his molecules so he wouldn't face GForce. If you really wanna compare each char to superheroes, then I'm warning you now Bull gets Superman, and trust me you don't want that.)
(Unless someone gets hulk or anyone from any lantern corps since they can make the radiation of kryptonite)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back