• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Drumonkey said:
(Unless someone gets hulk or anyone from any lantern corps since they can make the radiation of kryptonite)
((Crisis superman actually BEATS DOWN the hulk in strength feats, even worldbuster Hulk. He is just beyond OP. And that could work... but I don't think we have anyone who would be considered Alpha core. Black lantern, yes, obviously that'd be Rey, but let's move to the OOC for this)

Susanoo struck the wall and fell down. He then got up and looked at the bull man. "I see this would be a challenge," he said," I guess only one of us is coming out of this." He then rushed at him while aiming his fist at the bull man's face.

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

OrenjiGatsu said:
Susanoo struck the wall and fell down. He then got up and looked at the bull man. "I see this would be a challenge," he said," I guess only one of us is coming out of this." He then rushed at him while aiming his fist at the bull man's face.
@Airagog @StoneWolf18
(I want some action)

Dysis would quickly stand, seeing that Susanoo was rushing Bull she would shift and attempt to slam into him, though her form was slightly unstable. Hopping to push him back and get Bull open.

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

OrenjiGatsu said:
Susanoo did smack into Dysis, which caused him to fall over. "Dammit," he said," I guess I have to take you down as well." He then got up and rushed towards her now.
@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Dysis almost unintentionally dived out the way avoiding the drunk fool. Unknowing where that came from she would clear her mind of it. But with the strain the shift had put upon her body, she had dived too late. The falter caused the god to slam her legs, flung her feet first into a wall. Pain flared up them as she tried to move. If he had been human this wouldn't have caused any harm but he was a god and therefor had broke her heels all the way up a bit past her kneecaps. "Oh hell" Dysis muttered in a pain thickened tone as she tried to drag herself out of Susanoo's way.

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

Bull gave a roar as he charged at Susanoo, pulling his right arm back while keeping his left in a slant in front of him to protect him as he gave a mighty punch, the sudden rushing causing the air to surge forward as well like a small wall the size of Bull's fist. If it hit it would send Susanoo flying through the wall and out of the house.

Susanoo went flying through the wall and outside leaving a big hole. He got up and looked at him. "Come over so you can die," he shouted.

Haru's mom then went over to Dysis. "Boy he got you good," she said. She then started to clean her wound on her legs.

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

OrenjiGatsu said:
Susanoo went flying through the wall and outside leaving a big hole. He got up and looked at him. "Come over so you can die," he shouted.
Haru's mom then went over to Dysis. "Boy he got you good," she said. She then started to clean her wound on her legs.

@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Dysis would lean against a wall, currently shifted. There wouldn't be much to clean, with broken bones currently healing she wouldn't walking for awhile. Groaning as Haru's mother would feel around the wounded area, locating the bones. Dysis would focus on keeping as still as possible to lessen the pain that would be searing through her limbs. Watching Susanoo make a giant hole in the wall, rain would soon be pelting them. Her fur now soaked and plastered to her body. Flattening her ears to her skull, Dysis would tilt her head at an angle to keep the water out of her eyes.

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

OrenjiGatsu said:

@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Bull walked calmly through the hole in the wall, looking at Susanoo, spreading his arms and legs to a firm Horse Stance, "I wont forgive you for what you've done." He grumbled as he looked at both of his iron bindings.

Susanoo then started to chuckle madly as he saw him. "Come at me," he shouted.

Inari went behind Robert to show that she would back him up on this.

Haru's mom realizes how bad Dysis wound was. Even with all her power, she wouldn't be able to heal her completely. She then moved her and Haru over to the area of the building still not wet from the hole in the wall.

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

OrenjiGatsu said:
Susanoo then started to chuckle madly as he saw him. "Come at me," he shouted.
Inari went behind Robert to show that she would back him up on this.

Haru's mom realizes how bad Dysis wound was. Even with all her power, she wouldn't be able to heal her completely. She then moved her and Haru over to the area of the building still not wet from the hole in the wall.

@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Bull rushed at Susanoo, head down and horns out as if he was to gore him, but just as he was about to reach the god, he followed through,putting an arm out as he ducked his head, using his hand to push off the ground, half flipping forward as he reached Susanoo, his right foot extended as he brought it down hard towards Susanoo's head. (think kicking from a handstand position, only kick is aimed down)

(ok, I think I knew what just happened)

Susanoo fell down beaten up by the bull man's attack. Inari also came forward and grabbed his legs preventing him from getting back up. The rest of the kitsunes, except Haru's mom, came and surrounded them. "It's all over now," Inari said.

@Airagog

OrenjiGatsu said:
(ok, I think I knew what just happened)
Susanoo fell down beaten up by the bull man's attack. Inari also came forward and grabbed his legs preventing him from getting back up. The rest of the kitsunes, except Haru's mom, came and surrounded them. "It's all over now," Inari said.

@Airagog
Bull looked confused, no way. That was too easy. He looked at the Kitsunes and at Inari. He had to be sure. He reached forward, pressing his large hand to Susanoo's face, his fingers encompassing his head as he began to squeeze. "Get up. You have more fight in you." He growled, trying to lift the deity.

"Oh I know that I can fight more," Susanoo whispered to the bull man. One moment later,

a larger flash appeared in the sky. Out of that flash was a woman and another bearded man. Inari and all the Kitsunes looked at the two, even Haru's mom came out. The two then landed on the ground and Inari let go of Susanoo while the Kitsunes stood back.

Back in the building, Haru was starting to regain concioness. She realized that there was a hole in the wall, Susanoo and Robert were gone, and Dysis was next to her really injured. "What has happened," she asked her even though she got pain from her face injury.

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

Bull held Susanoo out to the other two by the head like one might hold a bag of garbage, "If this is yours, take it back." He said offering the god to the two others.

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Oh I know that I can fight more," Susanoo whispered to the bull man. One moment later,
a larger flash appeared in the sky. Out of that flash was a woman and another bearded man. Inari and all the Kitsunes looked at the two, even Haru's mom came out. The two then landed on the ground and Inari let go of Susanoo while the Kitsunes stood back.

Back in the building, Haru was starting to regain concioness. She realized that there was a hole in the wall, Susanoo and Robert were gone, and Dysis was next to her really injured. "What has happened," she asked her even though she got pain from her face injury.

@Airagog @StoneWolf18
"Susanoo kicked our asses" Dysis would reply in a pain thickened tone. The soaking wet fox would painfully drag herself over to the gaping hole in the wall to get a better view. Seeing that the god was currently held down by Bull and the kitsunes, until a giant flash apeared overhead and then 2 others came into view. 'Maybe this was a bad idea...' Dysis would think as the kitsunes backed away though Bull stayed and held Susanoo up to the others.

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

Haru was shocked by her words. Wow, maybe I should ha e said no. Dammit Haru why did you have to be scared? She then started to sob a little and got up only to feel pain in her back and left leg. Susanoo might have hurt something there when he threw her. She slowly and painfully limped over to the hole. Haru leaned on the wall and looked outside. She saw Robert with Susanoo. She also saw two dieties there in front of them.

"I am Amaterasu," the goddess said in Japanese," the diety of the sun and the universe. Let go of my brother now." The bearded man also said," I am Inazagi. Now you let go of him now so I can take care of this."

Haru then shouted out to Robert with her hand on her wound," Robert, that's Amaterasu, his sister and Inazagi. They want you to let go of him now."

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

OrenjiGatsu said:
Haru was shocked by her words. Wow, maybe I should ha e said no. Dammit Haru why did you have to be scared? She then started to sob a little and got up only to feel pain in her back and left leg. Susanoo might have hurt something there when he threw her. She slowly and painfully limped over to the hole. Haru leaned on the wall and looked outside. She saw Robert with Susanoo. She also saw two dieties there in front of them.
"I am Amaterasu," the goddess said in Japanese," the diety of the sun and the universe. Let go of my brother now." The bearded man also said," I am Inazagi. Now you let go of him now so I can take care of this."

Haru then shouted out to Robert with her hand on her wound," Robert, that's Amaterasu, his sister and Inazagi. They want you to let go of him now."

@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Bull stepped forward, letting go of Susanoo's skull and dropping him in front of them as he turned away, "Can we go home now? It's late and I'm tired." He sighed.

Haru stepped out of the building. Her mother came over to her side to help her walk over to Robert. "I am Haru," she said in Japanese roughly as she tried to bow," I am his translator. He can't speak our tongue. We came to help Inari fight Susanoo because he's been abusing the spirit of foxes."

"I see," Ama said," we've seen the fight. Now we're going to deal with this now. You should go now."

Haru would smile a that, but she was in must pain. "Robert," she said to him," me and Dysis took a lot of damage. We need to get to a doctor soon." Inari came up behind her and said," you may go now. As for you, you are amazing. I've barely seen anybody else like you in my life. Maybe one day, when either of us learn to talk easily to each other, you could be up with me with us working together, does that sound good to you?" Haru thanked her for allowing them to leave and then translated that to Robert so he could answer her offer.

@Airagog

OrenjiGatsu said:
Haru stepped out of the building. Her mother came over to her side to help her walk over to Robert. "I am Haru," she said in Japanese roughly as she tried to bow," I am his translator. He can't speak our tongue. We came to help Inari fight Susanoo because he's been abusing the spirit of foxes."
"I see," Ama said," we've seen the fight. Now we're going to deal with this now. You should go now."

Haru would smile a that, but she was in must pain. "Robert," she said to him," me and Dysis took a lot of damage. We need to get to a doctor soon." Inari came up behind her and said," you may go now. As for you, you are amazing. I've barely seen anybody else like you in my life. Maybe one day, when either of us learn to talk easily to each other, you could be up with me with us working together, does that sound good to you?" Haru thanked her for allowing them to leave and then translated that to Robert so he could answer her offer.

@Airagog
Bull nodded bowing his head, "With all due respect ma'am, I ain't one for fighting unless it's for a good cause. I reckon the only reason I managed to do so much to Susanoo was because he hurt two of my friends. Though, I will be more than happy to lend a hand should you need something light done." He said looking at Haru and Dysis, "How about we both head home and get you two to the infirmary? I bet the school will be able to patch you both up."

(Everyone wanting a timeskip soon?)

(What's the size of this one? If it's a month, I don't want that.)

"I see I see," Inari said," well if you ever need my help go and find a fox with more than one tail." Haru then translated that for him. She the looked over at Haru and said," I can see you working at a shrine or with me, maybe even teaching me his language. Now lets get you back home." Haru's mom left her so she could get Dysis. Inari then created a bridge that went up into the sky again.

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

OrenjiGatsu said:
"I see I see," Inari said," well if you ever need my help go and find a fox with more than one tail." Haru then translated that for him. She the looked over at Haru and said," I can see you working at a shrine or with me, maybe even teaching me his language. Now lets get you back home." Haru's mom left her so she could get Dysis. Inari then created a bridge that went up into the sky again.

@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Getting dragged by her mother wasn't the most enjoyable experience. Her legs were dragging which made the pain flare up and burn through her. It almost felt like she was ripping her arms out of her sockets. When she was laid on the bridge she sighed "thanks?" Dysis would have muttered.

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

OrenjiGatsu said:

@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Bull sighed, rubbing his shoulders, seeing the academy come back into view as he picked up Dysis carefully, carrying her across the bridge to the academy, looking down at her, "Hey, you okay Dysis? Didn't scrape ya up too bad did he?" He said with a concerned look on his face as they stepped off the bridge, back at the academy. "We should probably get you both to the infirmary ASAP huh?" Bull said looking around, stepping towards the infirmary, "Don't lag too far behind now Haru, both of you could use being looked at."

Airagog said:
Bull sighed, rubbing his shoulders, seeing the academy come back into view as he picked up Dysis carefully, carrying her across the bridge to the academy, looking down at her, "Hey, you okay Dysis? Didn't scrape ya up too bad did he?" He said with a concerned look on his face as they stepped off the bridge, back at the academy. "We should probably get you both to the infirmary ASAP huh?" Bull said looking around, stepping towards the infirmary, "Don't lag too far behind now Haru, both of you could use being looked at."
Dysis didn't mind when Bull picked her up, it was better than being dragged. Sighing she would reply "well I won't be walking for a while so getting there would be a good idea, as her Haru I would know. I think a concussion would be more than likely."

@OrenjiGatsu

@Airagog

Haru was helped out by her mom to when walking over the bridge. Her back, face, and left leg all felt a sharp pain. She knew that she would be spending some time in the infirmary. "I think I'll be with you for the same amount of time in the infirmary, Dysis," she said as her mother helped her off the bridge.

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

Users who are viewing this thread

Back