• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Alright," Haru said," but most kitsunes not working for Inari are usually bad ones." She then went over to Susanoo again and asked," why are they working with the kitsunes. What's up with this?"
"ah swell you she," Susanoo said," well I find out that sniff I go get dem, I have people to do eye bidding. they nugget to do what they want to, jazz long jazz they do sum things for me every chow and sen."

Haru then returned to Robert and said," I think he is using them to do his bidding." She then looked back at Susanoo who was somehow able to pour three cups of moonshine. "come glover and met some," he said. "Uh oh," she said," it looks like he wants to share it with us."

@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Bull smiled, "Straight down, don't let it hit your gullet." He said taking the shot and shaking, "Tell him we heard Inari was mad at him for some stupid reason, and ask him what that might be."

"Alright," Haru said. She then went over to him and try to say something, but he just kept on offering a drink. "Come on some on," Susanoo said," drink it." "Nah I can't I-" she said before Susanoo said her to drink it again. She knew it was better to have him happy now rather than angry, so she took it and drank a little. Please don't happen, Please don't happen, Please don't happen. "S-so," she continued slightly off a little, she was surprised that she didn't just pass out," d-d-did you know t-hat I-Inari w-was m-mad at you?" She then felt strange, she was starting to transform. Oh shit, it happened. She couldn't prevent herself from transforming as she was slightly drunk. She could feel her tail coming out. She then went over to behind a counter and hid behind it as she transformed into her partial state. "Dammit," she said to Robert," now how will I be able to talk to him now? If he sees me, he'll know that I work for Inari and he'd slam my face into the ground."

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

Penance said:
Andrew stuck his tongue out at rey. He took a sip of water then took a bite out of the cake. His eyes went wide as he tasted so many flavors. Like chocolate and vanilla in a strawberry cake! "Thats awesome how'd you do that?"
An-Li smiled, "I added dried flavoring to the mix. When interacted with water It expands and you can taste it." (Real thing too, try it Lol) She smiled at him "now drink up! I'll go get a pitcher of water, there are tons of flavors to find!" She went into the back and grabbed the pitcher and filled it with water. She sighed, I feel kinda bad forcing them to dry out like this. Although, I like them it's no fun being the only sober one. Grandmother always has to be tricked when being sober. This was the easiest way to sober them up. She smiled and brought out the pitcher of water. "Hey try to guess all of them and I'll give you a prize!"

When he heard prize he got excited "alright your on" he got a piece and ate it and immediately drank some water. He started trying to guess some flavors. "Hmm vanilla, chocolate, cookies n cream, strawberry, caramel, and butterscotch i think? That all?" (I literally just named random stuff xD )

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Alright," Haru said. She then went over to him and try to say something, but he just kept on offering a drink. "Come on some on," Susanoo said," drink it." "Nah I can't I-" she said before Susanoo said her to drink it again. She knew it was better to have him happy now rather than angry, so she took it and drank a little. Please don't happen, Please don't happen, Please don't happen. "S-so," she continued slightly off a little, she was surprised that she didn't just pass out," d-d-did you know t-hat I-Inari w-was m-mad at you?" She then felt strange, she was starting to transform. Oh shit, it happened. She couldn't prevent herself from transforming as she was slightly drunk. She could feel her tail coming out. She then went over to behind a counter and hid behind it as she transformed into her partial state. "Dammit," she said to Robert," now how will I be able to talk to him now? If he sees me, he'll know that I work for Inari and he'd slam my face into the ground."
@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Bull patted her on the back picking her up and holding up a finger to Susanoo as if to say 'one second' as he took her out the front where she couldn't be seen, but could still here, "Pretend to be sick." He whispered as he held back her hair, to Susanoo and anyone else inside it would look like she just couldn't hold her liquor. "And tell me what he says, once he answers I'll know if we need to fight him or fight with him."

Penance said:
When he heard prize he got excited "alright your on" he got a piece and ate it and immediately drank some water. He started trying to guess some flavors. "Hmm vanilla, chocolate, cookies n cream, strawberry, caramel, and butterscotch i think? That all?" (I literally just named random stuff xD )
An-Li smiled and sat down leaning closer to him. "There are more, keep drinking." She giggled, he's good half of them down. I hope the water will help.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li smiled and sat down leaning closer to him. "There are more, keep drinking." She giggled, he's good half of them down. I hope the water will help.

[/QUOTE]
Andrew popped his neck "here we go" he took another bite and drank more water for a better effect "hmm....cheddar, apple, grape, mint, pear, and pistachio. That it?" He asked

"Alright," Haru said. She then said out," h-hey Susano-0. D-did you kn-now t-that Inari-i was m-mad at y-y-you?"

"O-h Isnari," Susanoo said," well I g-guess that woman w-w-would be a l-little sit mad at I. Dough I day dat it's all night by sea. "

"H-he g-guesses that Inari would be mad at him," she said to Robert," but he said that it's alright by him. It looks like that he may have forgotten that Inari would have been mad about this."

@Airagog

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Alright," Haru said. She then said out," h-hey Susano-0. D-did you kn-now t-that Inari-i was m-mad at y-y-you?"
"O-h Isnari," Susanoo said," well I g-guess that woman w-w-would be a l-little sit mad at I. Dough I day dat it's all night by sea. "

"H-he g-guesses that Inari would be mad at him," she said to Robert," but he said that it's alright by him. It looks like that he may have forgotten that Inari would have been mad about this."

@Airagog
Bull sighed, "So let me get this straight, he's not even attacking the kitsunes, he's just recruiting them which is pissing of Inari because they belong to Inari and not to Susanoo. So more or less we're not involved in some major battle or anything, we're involved in a petty dispute between gods because one thought of a more efficient way of doing things than the other?"

Penance said:
Andrew popped his neck "here we go" he took another bite and drank more water for a better effect "hmm....cheddar, apple, grape, mint, pear, and pistachio. That it?" He asked
An-Li smiled and giggled a little she leaned, in closer "there's more in there keep drinking." She looked into his eyes and checked his pupils, they were looking normal. Just a few more sips.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li smiled and giggled a little she leaned, in closer "there's more in there keep drinking." She looked into his eyes and checked his pupils, they were looking normal. Just a few more sips.

[/QUOTE]
"Ugh so close!!" He kept drinking and took another bite "hmm almond, coconut, peanut butter, oreo, m&ms, and onion" he then looked at her hopefully "how bout now?"

Bull rubbed his temples, "Okay, Tell him I'm a mediator who's been investigating the matter, and that I'd like for him to stop, please and that if we can sit down with Inari and explain this whole thing over a drink." He said as he went over to the bushes were Inari was, clearly upset, "Hey, we need you over here, please."

Penance said:
"Ugh so close!!" He kept drinking and took another bite "hmm almond, coconut, peanut butter, oreo, m&ms, and onion" he then looked at her hopefully "how bout now?"
She leaned into his face a mere inches from his face and smiled. His pupils were normal again and giggled. "Yeah, I think you got all of them but one."

Sighing Dysis would say "Hopefully we can resolve this dispute peacefully." But she doubted it. Turning to Haru she would ask "Could you tell him that? I don't know how much you can get though that loaded brain of his but still."

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]She leaned into his face a mere inches from his face and smiled. His pupils were normal again and giggled. "Yeah, I think you got all of them but one."

[/QUOTE]
"Huh?? Which one did i miss?" He asked in disbelief

Penance said:
"Huh?? Which one did i miss?" He asked in disbelief
She giggled at him and shook her head. She looked him in the eyes and smiled "love silly. I put love into all the food I make. Especially for you."

(THE GIRLYNESS ITS OVER 9000! )

"I'll go tell him that," Haru said still a little off. With her brain not working as its usual, she got up and said to him," h-hey Susanoo, w-we are with Inari and we w-would want to have a talk-" She then realized that she was showing herself as in her partial form to him. "S-Sorry?"

"Oh I sneeze it sow," Susanoo said. He quickly and powerfully punched her in the face. He then grabbed her off the floor by the neck. "Inari tie to spy on me," he said," sue bad it badly failed."

Inari looked at Robert realizing by the tone of his voice that he wanted her. She then put her hand in his hand and point outward to tell him to lead the way.

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

OrenjiGatsu said:
"I'll go tell him that," Haru said still a little off. With her brain not working as its usual, she got up and said to him," h-hey Susanoo, w-we are with Inari and we w-would want to have a talk-" She then realized that she was showing herself as in her partial form to him. "S-Sorry?"
"Oh I sneeze it sow," Susanoo said. He quickly and powerfully punched her in the face. He then grabbed her off the floor by the neck. "Inari tie to spy on me," he said," sue bad it badly failed."

Inari looked at Robert realizing by the tone of his voice that he wanted her. She then put her hand in his hand and point outward to tell him to lead the way.

@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Bull walked back to see Susanoo standing over Haru, he sighed and rolled his shoulder and popped his neck, "You know you got about twelve seconds before I decide to drop the formalities and the thin layer of civility and show you exactly what I can do." He said, his voice showing anger for once since he was there, he held out an arm as if to hold Inari back, then pointed to Haru then jerked a thumb back behind him, indicating he wanted her removed. "I'll handle this."

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]She giggled at him and shook her head. She looked him in the eyes and smiled "love silly. I put love into all the food I make. Especially for you."
(THE GIRLYNESS ITS OVER 9000! )

[/QUOTE]
(It burns!!)

"Aw thanks" he then wrapped his arms around her and kissed her "i love you and the cake" he said smiling

Inari followed Robert into the house as two Kitsunes, one being Haru's mom, followed them as well. The went inside to see Susanoo holding Haru by the neck as her face is bloody. Both her mom and Inari were going to charge at him, but Robert used his arm to tell them that he would handle it. "Let her go you drunk fool," Inari said. Susanoo just burped and said," oh cheese." Haru's mom then went over to Robert and pointed at Susanoo and then gave a fist.

(Now let's see Robert and Dysis play a game of charades with gods)

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

OrenjiGatsu said:
Inari followed Robert into the house as two Kitsunes, one being Haru's mom, followed them as well. The went inside to see Susanoo holding Haru by the neck as her face is bloody. Both her mom and Inari were going to charge at him, but Robert used his arm to tell them that he would handle it. "Let her go you drunk fool," Inari said. Susanoo just burped and said," oh cheese." Haru's mom then went over to Robert and pointed at Susanoo and then gave a fist.
(Now let's see Robert and Dysis play a game of charades with gods)

@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Bull took a step forward, "Twelve." Another, "Eleven," He continued, "Ten," a step towards Susanoo, "Nine," he was getting closer, "Eight," a step to him, "Seven, six, five." He said almost to Susanoo now. "Four," he bowed his head and shoulders, looking down now, not at Susanoo, "Three," he brought his arms in, balling up but still standing, "Two," he appeared to be getting smaller, then as if breaking out of a prison, he rose quickly, throwing his arms out as he transformed in an instant," One," Bull growled and gave a snort, his breath being felt on Susanoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back