• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Penance said:
Andrew grabbed the bottle back from her and took a gulp "oh please not like you want a relationship" he said rolling his eyes
Rey would look exactly the same, regalley bored , but a vein under her left eye twitched. Grabbing the bottle from him she would take a large swig " What exactly the hell do you mean by that ?"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Rey would look exactly the same, regalley bored , but a vein under her left eye twitched. Grabbing the bottle from him she would take a large swig " What exactly the hell do you mean by that ?"

[/QUOTE]
"Gimme dat" he took the bottle back and took another gulp of it "you know what i mean, you dont exactly 'socialize' or act like you want one"

Penance said:
"Gimme dat" he took the bottle back and took another gulp of it "you know what i mean, you dont exactly 'socialize' or act like you want one"
Rey would laugh casually but her violet eyes would crackle as if a storm was brewing in her eyes " Yes, since your just a social butterfly aren't you ? And excuse me for not acting like I want a significant other, how would one do that anyway ? By taking off my clothes and acting like a pathetic , sniveling mess ?". Rey would snatch the bottle back and sip from it.

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Rey would laugh casually but her violet eyes would crackle as if a storm was brewing in her eyes " Yes, since your just a social butterfly aren't you ? And excuse me for not acting like I want a significant other, how would one do that anyway ? By taking off my clothes and acting like a pathetic , sniveling mess ?". Rey would snatch the bottle back and sip from it.

[/QUOTE]
Andrew grabbed the bottle and walked off with it "hey im more social than you" he then held his hands up in defense "oh well sensitive subject. Dont worry i aint juding" he then started taking a few more gulps

Rey would roll her eyes at Andrew " Bitch "!Walking over too her cooler, she would grab another bottle. Turning off the lights in the kitchen, she would sip. Closing her eyes peacfully, she would sigh " I havent had much Rey time lately. Why not start now ?"

Penance said:
Andrew shrugged his shoulders "eh never know might make ya feel better bout yourself" he started taking another sip and looked over to an-li "want some?" @The Suspicious Eye
" Who I date and engage in physical relations with is-" Rey would point a long, black fingernail to herself " - is my business. I don't need you to be my romance therapist, thank you very much"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]" Who I date and engage in physical relations with is-" Rey would point a long, black fingernail to herself " - is my business. I don't need you to be my romance therapist, thank you very much"

[/QUOTE]
Andrew held his hands up "fine but you asked" he started taking another sip "this is pretty good"

Penance said:
Andrew held his hands up "fine but you asked" he started taking another sip "this is pretty good"
Rey would scoff " Savage. Of course it's good, what do you think I spend most of my money on ?".

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Rey would scoff " Savage. Of course it's good, what do you think I spend most of my money on ?".

[/QUOTE]
He then looked at surprisingly "I figured you spent it on jewelry and caramel"

Penance said:
He then looked at surprisingly "I figured you spent it on jewelry and caramel"
Rey would nod " That too, but most of it goes to buying these babies". She would tip the bottle back in her mouth and take a couple swigs " Umm, how old are you anyway ?"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Rey would nod " That too, but most of it goes to buying these babies". She would tip the bottle back in her mouth and take a couple swigs " Umm, how old are you anyway ?"

[/QUOTE]
"18 duh" he said taking another glug

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Rey would chuckle "Amateur. Your supposed to say twenty one. Jeez, there should be a class on how to get into bars"

[/QUOTE]
Andrew went for another sip but found it was empty "damn you got more?"

"Ugh no fun" he threw the bottle over his shoulder "uh oh i feel annoying somebody" he then looked over to rey and smiled deviously "so what about you and aouli huh?"

Penance said:
"Ugh no fun" he threw the bottle over his shoulder "uh oh i feel annoying somebody" he then looked over to rey and smiled deviously "so what about you and aouli huh?"
Rey would press her fingers to her temples " Note to self : never serve Andrew alcohol". Draining the bottle she had in her hand before, Rey would purse her lip " There is nothing between me and Aouli. Maybe if giving someone a enchanted metal snake is a proclamation of love, then yes we might have something but it's not. Ask him, I've been trying to find him someone". @Peaceswore

Penance said:
"Ok what about zadock?" He said determined to either get an answer or pester the shit out of her
Rey would scoff " Yeah and incur the wrath of his harpy chick, sure. Nothing going on between us either."

(sorry phone died)

An-Li blushed and shook her head. "N-no..." she said from the kitchen. There were some things, but she was too embarrassed about them to talk about to someone who she just met.

She shook her head "no thanks" regarding the alcohol once again.

With a ding of the bell she pulled out the cake. Drizzling the straberry sauce she made from scratch. She topped it off with a few fesh strawberries. She smiled and brought three of them out. She placed the cakes in front of them and smiled. She leaned over and kissed Andrew's cheek. "Come on Andrew stop pestering her. I have your cake, sit down and try some." She turned to the others I hope you like strawberry. I didn't really know so I just made 3 of them."

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye](sorry phone died)
An-Li blushed and shook her head. "N-no..." she said from the kitchen. There were some things, but she was too embarrassed about them to talk about to someone who she just met.

She shook her head "no thanks" regarding the alcohol once again.

With a ding of the bell she pulled out the cake. Drizzling the straberry sauce she made from scratch. She topped it off with a few fesh strawberries. She smiled and brought three of them out. She placed the cakes in front of them and smiled. She leaned over and kissed Andrew's cheek. "Come on Andrew stop pestering her. I have your cake, sit down and try some." She turned to the others I hope you like strawberry. I didn't really know so I just made 3 of them."

[/QUOTE]
"Ahh thanks babe" he said smiling. He sat down and cut him a slice and ate it "mmm amazing as ever" he then went for another slice

"Alright," Haru said," but most kitsunes not working for Inari are usually bad ones." She then went over to Susanoo again and asked," why are they working with the kitsunes. What's up with this?"

"ah swell you she," Susanoo said," well I find out that sniff I go get dem, I have people to do eye bidding. they nugget to do what they want to, jazz long jazz they do sum things for me every chow and sen."

Haru then returned to Robert and said," I think he is using them to do his bidding." She then looked back at Susanoo who was somehow able to pour three cups of moonshine. "come glover and met some," he said. "Uh oh," she said," it looks like he wants to share it with us."

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

Penance said:
"Ahh thanks babe" he said smiling. He sat down and cut him a slice and ate it "mmm amazing as ever" he then went for another slice
An-Li smiled and went back to the kitchen. A moment later she came back with a tall glass of water for each of them. "Here drink this, water will bring out all the flavors that I secretly added to the food. The more you drink the more flavors you can find."

Rey would look uncomfortable as she accepted the glass " Please don't get all couply in front of me while I 'm eating. Thank you"

Andrew stuck his tongue out at rey. He took a sip of water then took a bite out of the cake. His eyes went wide as he tasted so many flavors. Like chocolate and vanilla in a strawberry cake! "Thats awesome how'd you do that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back