• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

"Trust me when I say you are the girl of his dreams and Andrew you can't exactly stop me for one and two I wouldn't tell others what I have seen unless it's important."

Penance said:
Andrew ran over and hugged her "of course you are!! There is literally none other for me!!" He said trying to convince her
An-Li blushed at Zadock and then laughed. She kissed Andrew and smiled "I know that, I was just messing with you." She leaned over to his ear and whispered "you shouldn't be afraid to tell me anything. I will never leave you." She leaned back and winked at him. "Alright?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"He likes it," Haru said to Robert," well they probably don't know English because they may be too busy to learn it. Also westernization in Japan has only been around since the 1870s. To them, that would be just a short period of time. Also it's not like they have millions of worshippers that only speak English."

"More Moonshine madam," Susanoo said. As she was refilling his cup, she realized that his talk was slightly slower and a little bit harder for her to understand, showing that he was slowmy getting drunk.

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

OrenjiGatsu said:
"He likes it," Haru said to Robert," well they probably don't know English because they may be too busy to learn it. Also westernization in Japan has only been around since the 1870s. To them, that would be just a short period of time. Also it's not like they have millions of worshippers that only speak English."
"More Moonshine madam," Susanoo said. As she was refilling his cup, she realized that his talk was slightly slower and a little bit harder for her to understand, showing that he was slowmy getting drunk.

@Airagog @StoneWolf18
She forced herself not to show the relief that flooded her as she said this. Hearing Susanoo speak Dysis would note the slight slurs in his speech and the slower tempo. 'It's working' she thought as she tried to keep a smile off of her face.

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li blushed at Zadock and then laughed. She kissed Andrew and smiled "I know that, I was just messing with you." She leaned over to his ear and whispered "you shouldn't be afraid to tell me anything. I will never leave you." She leaned back and winked at him. "Alright?"

[/QUOTE]
Andrew smiled "alright then i have something to tell you next time we're alone." His stomach grumbled again and he laughed "for now i would like some food"

Penance said:
Andrew smiled "alright then i have something to tell you next time we're alone." His stomach grumbled again and he laughed "for now i would like some food"
An-Li smiled at him and nodded "okay. As for now, let me cook something for you." She turned to Zadock "do you eat regular food?"

@Drumonkey

"Sure I can, i'm just unsure if that will sat me but please do include me." Zadock smiled warmly at her.

An-Li smiled at Zadock "great, what are you in the mood for. I warn you I can't touch meat.... uh, bad things happen. But I can make any other dish." She smiled at him and took Andrew's hand.

"Awesome i get some more of your best cooking!" He said excitedly as he started walking towards the cafeteria

"Uhh I don't really have a preferance but somrthing simple would be nice, although a lot of what I get has meat in it."

OrenjiGatsu said:

@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Bull shrugged, "Not as though they have a particularly large base of true worshippers in this modern day and age anyway, especially since more and more Japanese people are becoming non-religious and instead devoting more time to work. The current socio-economic situation of Japan is rapidly moving away from such traditions and instead moving towards others." He said with a nod, "Also good to hear that he likes it."

She was nearly pulled as Andrew made his way to the cafeteria. "Oh....well, I can make a meat substitute. I promise it will taste just like meat. Although, grandmother always says it's off...." She smiled as they made their way into the cafeteria.

Penance said:
"Here we'll sit here while you make something" he said pointing at a table "that ok?"
An-Li nodded and made her way to the kitchen, debating what to make. "well I could... but would they like it? Oh too many recipes. She opened one freezer and shivered. It was filled with meat. "Nothing from there." She closed it again and tied her hair back into a ponytail. "Well when in doubt, make everything." She pulled her sleeves back and started cooking.

(Gives you guys time to chat)

Andrew pulled up a chair and sat down. He watched as she left "damn im lucky" he turned to zadock "so how was the family reunion?" He asked jokingly

Rey would walk briskly into the cafeteria, apperantly caramel wasnt enough. Getting a key from the matron, she would enter the kitchen, to see Andrew, Zadock and a girl there. Rey would huff,annoyed.

"Yeeeaaah," Haru said to Robert while nodding. She didn't care about the human geography of Japan. She then looked back at Susanoo. "Y-yeah I'll take anothe-er o-ne," he said. She could tell that Robert's Moonshine was really effective if this was his second drink. She then poured another cup for him.

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

Penance said:
Andrew turned around to see rey "oh hey rey thats my girlfriend an-li" he said smiling
Rey would nod at Andrew " Hi, An-Li. Do you need any help cooking , I dont really want to eat in public ?" @ The Suspicious Eye

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Yeeeaaah," Haru said to Robert while nodding. She didn't care about the human geography of Japan. She then looked back at Susanoo. "Y-yeah I'll take anothe-er o-ne," he said. She could tell that Robert's Moonshine was really effective if this was his second drink. She then poured another cup for him.
@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Bull looked at Susanoo, "So, think he's drunk enough for us to ask if he really is the aggressor, or if your mother is just trying to set us up to remove a rival god? Because I'm not gonna fight until I get answers."

An-Li smiled and blushed as Andrew called her his girlfriend. She tried to cover it with her hands, but she was already bright red. As Rey asked for help she nodded. "Yes I would love some help. I can't touch meat, so if you could get some beef, fish, seafood and pork from the freezer and chop it up that would be very helpful!"

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li smiled and blushed as Andrew called her his girlfriend. She tried to cover it with her hands, but she was already bright red. As Rey asked for help she nodded. "Yes I would love some help. I can't touch meat, so if you could get some beef, fish, seafood and pork from the freezer and chop it up that would be very helpful!"

[/QUOTE]
Rey looked puzzled as she walked to the freezer, careful to leave certain packages. She would bring out a gigantic butcher knife and begin to effeciently chop the meats on a large cutting board. Looking up at An-Li while still cutting, Rey would ask curiously " If you do not mind telling me this, why cant you touch meat ?".

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Rey looked puzzled as she walked to the freezer, careful to leave certain packages. She would bring out a gigantic butcher knife and begin to effeciently chop the meats on a large cutting board. Looking up at An-Li while still cutting, Rey would ask curiously " If you do not mind telling me this, why cant you touch meat ?".

[/QUOTE]
An-Li blushed a deep red "um, well I am a vegetarian.... but that's not the reason. I have the odd ability to heal things and ummmm, I can bring meat back to uh, life......" She didn't really like to talk about the day she helped her grandmother with the fish. She didn't think her aquarium could hold that many fish. "It's really horrifying to see."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back