• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Zadock stood up took one look around then began heading in the direction of the cafeteria not saying anything or making a sound and andrew could see a faint glimmer of silver in Zadocks pocket.

Andrew saw something shine in zadock's pocket "hey" called out. "Whatcha got there?" He asked pointing to the pocket

"Oh its... its nothing don't worry about it." Zadock says defensively before sliding it deeper into his pocket but it looks familiar to Andrew and its not too important but he can feel it nagging at him.

"Yeah it's a really, really tough alcohol," Haru said to Susanoo nervously," all he wants to see is your signature."

"You people these days," Susanoo said. He then wrote his full name in hiragana on the sheet and took the jug from Robert's hands.

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18

An-Li looked at the two of them confused. She didn't understand what was going on. She was still a little weak, but she perked up when she heard food. But didn't know if they wanted to eat or argue. She looked between the two of them and giggled . "You two seem to be good frien-." She paused for a few moments and sighed. She looked up to the dark sky and shivered. Really, that far? In this form!? How?

"No thats not how that works. It works like I don't want to show you, tell you its nothing and you because we are friends have doubts but accept my word and we move on. That is true friendship."

Andrew shrugged his shoulders "never was good with friends" he turned an-li "so what were you saying anny?" He asked

"Is that your nickname for her? God forbid I need to feed from you anytime soon, all this affection taints your dreams although the hope produced is fantastic."

Andrew looked back at him "yeah I'm trying it out, don't judge me. Wait how would this 'taint' my dreams?"

"Ok your dreams before were blacks and greys pretty standard stuff and little hope to feed from think of it like original brand of chips but now you're like a different flavor one that I'm not too fond of but the hope that is there is great." Zadock shrugged hoping that would make sense to Andrew.

"Oh ok that makes...some sense" he said all this dream stuff was confusing to him then his stomach growled at the mention of chips "ugh didnt know i was that hungry" he said rubbing his stomach (going to bed)

"Fear can build up an appetitite trust me I am starving and hoping for something good to eat."

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Yeah it's a really, really tough alcohol," Haru said to Susanoo nervously," all he wants to see is your signature."
"You people these days," Susanoo said. He then wrote his full name in hiragana on the sheet and took the jug from Robert's hands.

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Bull shrugged, "Hey man, don't shoot the messenger. I don't wanna get in trouble with higher ups and face being either locked away for a few centuries or worse. I hate the new bureaucracy as much as you trust me. Makes delivering hell whenever it could be so much easier. Plus I gotta have a partner now to make sure I 'uphold the standards and adhere to the highest moral codes.' " Bull said jerking a thumb to Dysis.

An-Li blushed and shook her head "it was nothing, forget about it." She looked our towards the sky. She could still sense them from even this far away. Which in itself is amazing, but while in human form. This can't be what a half breed can do. Could it?

(Z_Z)

"He is just talking about his job," Haru said in Japanese," He should get a new one someday."

"I see," Susanoo said as he sat on the ground with the jug and a cup next to him. "I know that there would be only one person here if it was a delivery," he said. This froze Haru for a brief second, but she kept calm. "We were also going to tell you all about it," she said as she poured some into a cup," it's a drink called Moonshine from this place from a far away land called Texas. That's a place full of country people and strong people." Susanoo then had some of the moonshine and said," damm that is good."

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

OrenjiGatsu said:
"He is just talking about his job," Haru said in Japanese," He should get a new one someday."
"I see," Susanoo said as he sat on the ground with the jug and a cup next to him. "I know that there would be only one person here if it was a delivery," he said. This froze Haru for a brief second, but she kept calm. "We were also going to tell you all about it," she said as she poured some into a cup," it's a drink called Moonshine from this place from a far away land called Texas. That's a place full of country people and strong people." Susanoo then had some of the moonshine and said," damm that is good."

@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Bull thought for a moment, "You know. I'm surprised since he's ageless that he hasn't learned English. You think it'd be common enough with the spread of eastern influences to the west that such a cultural exchange would even appear on the heavenly level. I suppose though that may not be the case. It doesn't help that America doesn't exactly have any patron deities." Bull said half to himself, "Oh, also how does he like the moonshine?"

Drumonkey said:
"Fear can build up an appetitite trust me I am starving and hoping for something good to eat."
Andrew looked an-li suspiciously but shrugged it off then turned to zadock "you zadock are not eating my dreams not after what happened last time"

An-Li could feel it, and nearly hear the events. Maybe it's because I'm so honed in on them? That must be it.....yes...... An-Li took a deep breath and smiled. She came closer Andrew "what happened last time?"

Andrew turned back to her "oh don't worry about it he just saw something I didn't want him to see" 'that's something I don't want her to find out about' he thought 'if she knew what I did then it would devestate her'

Penance said:
Andrew turned back to her "oh don't worry about it he just saw something I didn't want him to see" 'that's something I don't want her to find out about' he thought 'if she knew what I did then it would devestate her'
An-Li paused for a moment and looked at him. Then she turned away "it's another girl, isn't it." Her tone was sullen, but she was toying with him.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li paused for a moment and looked at him. Then she turned away "it's another girl, isn't it." Her tone was sullen, but she was toying with him.

[/QUOTE]
Andrew's jaw dropped "what!? Of course not!!" He said defensively "where did that even come from??"

Penance said:
Andrew's jaw dropped "what!? Of course not!!" He said defensively "where did that even come from??"
An-Li gave a slight smiled, but covered it up with with her hand. "I must not be the girl of your dreams."

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li gave a slight smiled, but covered it up with with her hand. "I must not be the girl of your dreams."

[/QUOTE]
Andrew ran over and hugged her "of course you are!! There is literally none other for me!!" He said trying to convince her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back