• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Andrew smiled "so am I" he noticed the guy walking up to them. He walked in front of an-li holding her back and looked at the stranger "who are you?" @Drumonkey

The man looked Andrew up and down then looked him dead in the eye and Andrew could almost feel him focusing in on him fully, the effect was that one of Andrews nightmares was becoming to rise to the surface. "I am a sandman and you reek of demon." His voice was smooth and alluring but had a scary undercurrent that rose the hairs on the back of their necks.

An-Li stayed behind him but spoke up. "H-he may be a demon, but he has a pure soul." She was afraid, but wouldn't let anyone talk to him like that. " You should speak to others with more respect." Her confidence grew a little as she spoke. Although, her hands were trembling.

The man tilted his head and looked at An-li, "You child, should choose your words with care. As for respect have you ever heard respect your elders? "

Drumonkey said:
The man looked Andrew up and down then looked him dead in the eye and Andrew could almost feel him focusing in on him fully, the effect was that one of Andrews nightmares was becoming to rise to the surface. "I am a sandman and you reek of demon." His voice was smooth and alluring but had a scary undercurrent that rose the hairs on the back of their necks.
Andrew felt her hands trembling "its ok we'll be fine" he whispered he then turned back to the stranger "sandman huh? You must be zadock's father huh?" He said "i figured because you both dress like a pimp" a grin slowly formed on his face

The man breathed in through his nose and when he exhaled the nightmare flared up and for a second Andrew saw his worst nightmare before his eyes. "You too should watch your tongue. I am not the adult to toy with."

Drumonkey said:
The man breathed in through his nose and when he exhaled the nightmare flared up and for a second Andrew saw his worst nightmare before his eyes. "You too should watch your tongue. I am not the adult to toy with."
Andrew chuckled "ahh but toying with people is my favorite hobby pimp daddy sand." He face then grew serious "what do you want?"

"Like I said earlier I am waiting." The man gave him a steely look the red in his eyes seemed to bore right into Andrew.

An-Li looked at the man and glared. He wasn't wrong, which is what urked her. She was comforted by Andrew's words and tried to stop shaking, but it was very difficult. Her heart nearly stopped as he insulted the sandman. She leaned closer to Andrew and whispered. "We shouldn't try to anger him. He's a pure sandman, he's more powerful than us."

"True" he said to an-li "but i get a weird vibe off this guy" he turned back to the stranger "waiting for what? Your little therapist boy?" Andrew felt like getting information. In his most favorite way. Annoying the shit out of someone till they cave in. Its a fun process. Most of the time it doesnt end well

"If that is what you call Zadock then yes." The sandman saw his game and smirked deciding to get some answers as well. He waved his hand and out of the pouch came a flute and he smiled wickedly at Andrew.

An-Li wanted to take Andrew and run, but she trusted him. "Alright I trust you." She was still worried, I hope this ends well. I don't know of I can heal Andrew or Zadocks father. Oh I hope this doesn't end in a fight. She stayed behind Andrew her body tensing up, from all the negative energy.

Andrew turned to an-li "can you do me a favor?" He asked quietly "can you see if napoleon and his friend are available?" He then winked his eye signaling that they might need help. He turned back to the father. "You know my dad told me stories of alot creatures...especially sandmen." A grin formed on his face "told me how good they were with hypnotizing people with sound and...a good way to avoid it."

The man smiled and made eye contact with Andrew as he began to play but not a sound was heard. The man played for a few minutes swaying slightly before he put away the flute and crossed his arms.

Drumonkey said:
The man smiled and made eye contact with Andrew as he began to play but not a sound was heard. The man played for a few minutes swaying slightly before he put away the flute and crossed his arms.
Andrew just sat there and smiled and laughing a little 'demon arent feared just because they're scary but they can also be cunning. And cunning is something i definitely am.' "So" he asked "ready to play 20 questions?"

Zadocks father nodded then began to crank up the fear agitating a nightmare and causing goosebumps to rise on his arms and the sweating to increase slightly. "Who says I fear a demon let alone a half demon?"

Andrew smiled confidently "no one here said you did now did they? My turn, how's your day?" He asked blatantly

"I want to eat you and find my boy." He made constant eye contact through his answer and his voice took on a tone that was vaguely scary.

An-Ling nodded to Andrew "Okay." She sent out a wave of energy it was wavering due to the negative energy produced. It wavered and faltered until it broke. She fell to the ground hoping that it got through to Napoleon. She looked up at Andrew who stood against him with such bravery. While, she was so afraid, and helpless.

Suddenly Napoleon scurried up to her and squeaked. She whispered to him "listen to Andrew this one time okay." Napoleon rolled his eyes but nodded. He scurried onto Andrew's shoulder and saluted him.

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]((Nuh uh ! I called eating him first))

[/QUOTE]
Then get over here zadock is heading there anyway

Drumonkey said:
"I want to eat you and find my boy." He made constant eye contact through his answer and his voice took on a tone that was vaguely scary.
Andrew closed his eyes and shook his head "sounds like a nice day then" he then noticed napoleon "ah there you are" he then leaned closed to its ear and whispered "see how good you and your buddies aim is on this guy ok?" He then turned back to the sandman "where was i oh yes so you and your son having a family reunion?" He said with is eyes closed and head facing upward as if he was just enjoying the weather

"No I am going to mold him into what I want and need him to be." The man smirked and began to increase the intensity of his aura making it harder for Andrew to talk without feeling the fear.

Rey would dip her finger in the caramel tub, only to find that it was completely empty. Throwing the bin disgustfully in the air, she would curse loudly. " No use crying over spilled milk'. Making the executive decision to find the small packets of caramel she hid in the woods exactly in case this happened , Rey would start searching . (( I don't know exactly where you are))

Andrew felt a little bit afraid but kept smiling "you sandmen amuse me" he said chuckling "you never seem to fight like men you just use cheap fear tactics" he just shook his head "next question. Are you trying to get zadock to be evil and harm humanity?" He asked as if it was just a regular question to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back