• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Penance said:
Andrew struggled not really wanting to fall off a cliff "hey! whoa whoa what're you doing?" He said. He's not very much a fan of falling and drowning.
An-Li looked him in the eyes seriously. "Andrew do you trust me?" The blue gem underneath her bands began to glow. It resonated with power and caused her hair to begin to float. Her eyes illuminated a glowing blue that sharply contrasted against her face.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li looked him in the eyes seriously. "Andrew do you trust me?" The blue gem underneath her bands began to glow. It resonated with power and caused her hair to begin to float. Her eyes illuminated a glowing blue that sharply contrasted against her face.

[/QUOTE]
'Nice glow' he thought "of course" he said. He trusted her more than anyone else on this island.

She smiled and closed her eyes. The blue gem shone and wrapped Andrew in a glowing blue energy. It began to lift him off the ground as well. She pulled him off the edge and they drifted off further out to sea. She still has her eyes closed as they floated in a circular motion over the sea.

Andrew was struggling to keep his balance. After he pulled it of he started floating around her "this is awesome!" He said sounding like a 5 year old. "How'd you do this?"

Penance said:
Andrew was struggling to keep his balance. After he pulled it of he started floating around her "this is awesome!" He said sounding like a 5 year old. "How'd you do this?"
An-Li opened her eyes and smiled "I just thought it and it happened." She touched the jewel on her forehead. Maybe that's what this is used for? But what kind of power is this? Could it be my unknown power? Her attention was averted from her thoughts to Andrew as he flew around her. She smiled and floated upwards. With a light laugh she smiled "you look good in blue." She circled around him and grabbed his arm. "come on I wanna show you something."

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li opened her eyes and smiled "I just thought it and it happened." She touched the jewel on her forehead. Maybe that's what this is used for? But what kind of power is this? Could it be my unknown power? Her attention was averted from her thoughts to Andrew as he flew around her. She smiled and floated upwards. With a light laugh she smiled "you look good in blue." She circled around him and grabbed his arm. "come on I wanna show you something."

[/QUOTE]
"Sure lead the way" he said floating with her "but you think i look good in blue? I always figured it was black because you know shadows and stuff"

"Nah I say it's better if we all stick together," Haru said," who knows what he would be-" She was interrupted as she heard footsteps outside. "Someone is coming," she whispered,"maybe Susanoo. Act natural."

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Nah I say it's better if we all stick together," Haru said," who knows what he would be-" She was interrupted as she heard footsteps outside. "Someone is coming," she whispered,"maybe Susanoo. Act natural."
@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
"How can one act natural when your about to be fighting a god?" Dysis would whisper back, her nerves clearly getting to her. The footsteps were progressively getting louder as the entity grew nearer.

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

Penance said:
"Sure lead the way" he said floating with her "but you think i look good in blue? I always figured it was black because you know shadows and stuff"
An-Li smiled "don't limit yourself to a color, there's a whole spectrum to try. That's what my grandmother says at least." She blushed, "but yeah I do think you look good in blue, you'd look good in anything." (Except orange, because it is a hideous color) She pulled him up higher and higher until they were nearly touching clouds. She looked at him and pointed down to the island. "Look at that" The moonlight sparkled across the island. The cafeteria and cabins glowed brightly like diamonds.

(I get all meh when I'm sleepy so if I suddenly don't respond, I probably fell asleep)

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li smiled "don't limit yourself to a color, there's a whole spectrum to try. That's what my grandmother says at least." She blushed, "but yeah I do think you look good in blue, you'd look good in anything." (Except orange, because it is a hideous color) She pulled him up higher and higher until they were nearly touching clouds. She looked at him and pointed down to the island. "Look at that" The moonlight sparkled across the island. The cafeteria and cabins glowed brightly like diamonds.
(I get all meh when I'm sleepy so if I suddenly don't respond, I probably fell asleep)

[/QUOTE]
(Lol don't worry I do the same)

"Wow" he said in awe "haha they all look like ants" he then looked at we impressed "man you can heal, nature, calm animals and fly! You just have cool talents one after another."

Penance said:
(Lol don't worry I do the same)
"Wow" he said in awe "haha they all look like ants" he then looked at we impressed "man you can heal, nature, calm animals and fly! You just have cool talents one after another."
An-Li blushed, and tried to hide her face. "W-well in Chinese mythology the Qilin is the most powerful creatre, after dragons." Her tail curled around her leg as she spoke "although with all my abilities I am still pretty useless when it comes to combat." She began to float down back towards the ground.

He started back down to the ground with her "pretty yes usless no."! He said meaning it. "Besides flying could help with fights anyways"

OrenjiGatsu said:
@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Bull cleared his throat as he stepped forward to meet whoever it was that was approaching, jar no longer in hand. "Hello? Is someone there?" He called out.

The door then slowly opened. As it slid open, a bearded man was behind it. After seeing children there, he then swiftly closed the door while still being outside. "Who are you people and why are you here," the person asked from behind the door," if you don't tell me then I'll come in and throw you all out."

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18

Penance said:
He started back down to the ground with her "pretty yes usless no."! He said meaning it. "Besides flying could help with fights anyways"
An-Li blushed and put her hands over her cheeks. She shook her head "No, I am unable to harm anything with a soul. I can only dispel evil spirits and fight...." She looked up at Andrew worriedly, "well....demons. Anyone else and I am unable to harm them. It is who were are." She shuddered at the thought of it, who we are? Where did that come from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Drumonkey said:
"Well it is nice to meet you cannibal or not. Is there anything sweet about people?"
Rey would look extermely thoughtful at that question, "Well the throat has the texture of a tart but it's not very sweet. Personally, the best thing about humans is how hearty and filling they are, such a robust flavor".

OrenjiGatsu said:
The door then slowly opened. As it slid open, a bearded man was behind it. After seeing children there, he then swiftly closed the door while still being outside. "Who are you people and why are you here," the person asked from behind the door," if you don't tell me then I'll come in and throw you all out."
@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Bull nodded, "You Susanoo? If so there's a package for you I need you to sign. It's moonshine so I naturally couldn't just leave it there. The others are guides and a translator." He said motioning to them, "My Japanese is nonexistent and was worried I wouldn't be able to explain to you what was going on. Normally that wouldn't be too bad, but alcohol has a lot of red tape if you ship it internationally. As such I have more paperwork than usual I need you to sign and date."

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li blushed and put her hands over her cheeks. She shook her head "No, I am unable to harm anything with a soul. I can only dispel evil spirits and fight...." She looked up at Andrew worriedly, "well....demons. Anyone else and I am unable to harm them. It is who were are." She shuddered at the thought of it, who we are? Where did that come from?

[/QUOTE]
"Oh that sucks" he said. He crossed his arms and started thinking until he got an idea "hey how about this, i just fight them for you. That way you wont get hurt" he said sincerely

Penance said:
"Oh that sucks" he said. He crossed his arms and started thinking until he got an idea "hey how about this, i just fight them for you. That way you wont get hurt" he said sincerely
An-Li looked at him as her feet touched the ground. They landed a few paces from her cabin. "Fight for me?" She held her hand up and laughed lightly "like a knight?" She put her arms around him and came closer to him. "Alright. Andrew..." She blushed and looked at him "will you be my knight?"

With some of Robert's words, Haru said in Japanese," Excuse me, are you Susanoo the god of the sea and the storm? If you are, we are here to give you a gift. I am Haru, he is Robert, and the other is Dysis. They can't speak our language, so I am translating for them. We have brought you a special beverage."

The person then opened the door again and said in Japanese," I am Susanoo. Tell the person with the beverage what it is."

Haru then went over to Robert and told him what he said.

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

"Well maybe we can go hunting together some time although I tend to put my prey to sleep." Zadock chuckles and shrugged his shoulders with a what can you do look.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li looked at him as her feet touched the ground. They landed a few paces from her cabin. "Fight for me?" She held her hand up and laughed lightly "like a knight?" She put her arms around him and came closer to him. "Alright. Andrew..." She blushed and looked at him "will you be my knight?"

[/QUOTE]
Andrew put his arms around her waist "of course" he then leaned in and kissed her for a few minutes. After he finished he looked into her eyes still close to her face 'damn im lucky. I mean i have done alot of bad things. Why do i deserve her?' He then started grinning 'oh well im not complaining'

OrenjiGatsu said:
With some of Robert's words, Haru said in Japanese," Excuse me, are you Susanoo the god of the sea and the storm? If you are, we are here to give you a gift. I am Haru, he is Robert, and the other is Dysis. They can't speak our language, so I am translating for them. We have brought you a special beverage."
The person then opened the door again and said in Japanese," I am Susanoo. Tell the person with the beverage what it is."

Haru then went over to Robert and told him what he said.

@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Bull nodded, "It's moonshine, extremely potent stuff, 180 proof. I need you to sign a few things for me to give it to you." He said grabbing the jar and clipboard, presenting him with both.

Penance said:
Andrew put his arms around her waist "of course" he then leaned in and kissed her for a few minutes. After he finished he looked into her eyes still close to her face 'damn im lucky. I mean i have done alot of bad things. Why do i deserve her?' He then started grinning 'oh well im not complaining'
An-Li was bright red. As she gazed into his eyes and smiled. She put her hand on his face "Andrew my knight, my love. Thank you." She kissed his cheek and rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm so lucky to have you." She smiled, she was truly happy.

There was a sudden presence coming form next to the two of them causing them to look at the source and standing there was a man who looked like Zadock but older and his eyes shirt and tie were red while Zadocks were gold his socks even had a red strip on them. He stood there with a pocket watch and glanced at it for a second before he noticed An-li and Andrew. Once he made eye contact with them they could faintly feel fear rising up in them, nothing major just enough to cause sweaty palms and mild nervousness. @Penance @The Suspicious Eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back