• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Zadock flipped and landed next to her making a faint noise and then tilted his head. "What language is that? Can you teach it to me?"

"This is fine mom," Haru said," but I was expecting my first job as a Kitsune to be between just you and me." Her mom replied with," oh I see. Yeah your right, my first job was with another Kitsunes at my shrine, way before your dad was born. It was minimal compared to this."

Inari and the Kitsunes finally reached the ground on Japanese Soil. In front of them was an old house. "that's the house we would trap Susanoo in," Inari said," We will just be hiding in the bushes waiting to see if he passes out or tries to kill you. You better be ready." Haru then translated that for the two and gave a signal that she is ready.

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18

Drumonkey said:
Zadock flipped and landed next to her making a faint noise and then tilted his head. "What language is that? Can you teach it to me?"
Rey would roll her eyes as she turned to Zadock. " sure, just color's though". Eating one more glob of caramel, she would casually gesture up. The ground jutted up with a thin slice of air between them "hope that your not afraid of heights".

OrenjiGatsu said:
"This is fine mom," Haru said," but I was expecting my first job as a Kitsune to be between just you and me." Her mom replied with," oh I see. Yeah your right, my first job was with another Kitsunes at my shrine, way before your dad was born. It was minimal compared to this."
Inari and the Kitsunes finally reached the ground on Japanese Soil. In front of them was an old house. "that's the house we would trap Susanoo in," Inari said," We will just be hiding in the bushes waiting to see if he passes out or tries to kill you. You better be ready." Haru then translated that for the two and gave a signal that she is ready.

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Dysis would look at the house, it must have been there for a few hundred years. Seeing that Haru was ready, she took a deep breath then muttered "here we go..."

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

Penance said:
"Awesome lets go" he then held her hand and led her through the woods. After a while they finally exited the woods onto a cliff that was directly above the sea. In the distance you could see the sun setting making the sky a beautiful orange. He looked at her eyes and asked "well what do you think?"
An-Li smiled and looked at the setting sun. The whole scenery was beautiful, she smiled and looked out at the sea. "Oh Andrew it's breathtaking!" She took a few steps closer and let the wind take up her hair. She laughed a little as she tried to smooth her hair.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li smiled and looked at the setting sun. The whole scenery was beautiful, she smiled and looked out at the sea. "Oh Andrew it's breathtaking!" She took a few steps closer and let the wind take up her hair. She laughed a little as she tried to smooth her hair.

[/QUOTE]
Andrew smiled, it'd had been a while since he had enjoyed himself this much before. He had originally wanted to be evil and just destroy for fun but now he doesnt really care about that all that much anymore. Now he just wants to be with her. He walked up behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist. "Your pretty breathtaking yourself" he said smiling.

OrenjiGatsu said:

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Bull nodded feeling the clasps on his wrists. This is it, this might be the time that he would have to take them off. He took in a deep breath and carried the big jug of moonshine up to the door, knocking on it, "Delivery! Got a package here for a mister..." He looked at the moonshine which had a fake packing slip on it, "Susan ooh?" He said with uncertainty, "I'm gonna need a signature before I can leave, this thing has a lot of red tape you know."

@StoneWolf18

@OrenjiGatsu

Zadock crossed his arms and tapped his foot waiting patiently for her to get started. "Please be clear when indicating the colors I have a photographic memory."

Penance said:
Andrew smiled, it'd had been a while since he had enjoyed himself this much before. He had originally wanted to be evil and just destroy for fun but now he doesnt really care about that all that much anymore. Now he just wants to be with her. He walked up behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist. "Your pretty breathtaking yourself" he said smiling.
An-Li blushed a bright red as he wrapped around her waist. Her entire body sparked with energy from his touch. Her heart beat faster as she turned to look at him. "Andrew.."

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li blushed a bright red as he wrapped around her waist. Her entire body sparked with energy from his touch. Her heart beat faster as she turned to look at him. "Andrew.."

[/QUOTE]
Andrew looked in her eyes and felt amazing. He started to lean in closer to her face "I love you" he whispered then gave her a good long kiss.

Penance said:
Andrew looked in her eyes and felt amazing. He started to lean in closer to her face "I love you" he whispered then gave her a good long kiss.
An-Li leaned into his kiss and then pulled back. "I love you too." She placed her hands on his chest and rested her head on his shoulder. "I never want this moment to end." She smiled as he pulled him closer to her. Suddenly she felt a disturbing feeling crawl up her spine. They must be near the God. I will have to be vigilant.

"Robert," Haru said," I think the house is empty. We were suppose to lure him in to here with that." She then tried to move the sliding door. After it failed, she kicked it and then it opened. "We should better stay in our human forms to prevent suspicion," she said.

"We'll be outside waiting to see what happens," Inari said as she and her Kitsunes go behind the house hiding in vegetation.

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li leaned into his kiss and then pulled back. "I love you too." She placed her hands on his chest and rested her head on his shoulder. "I never want this moment to end." She smiled as he pulled him closer to her. Suddenly she felt a disturbing feeling crawl up her spine. They must be near the God. I will have to be vigilant.

[/QUOTE]
Andrew sighed as he felt relaxed "me either" he then noticed she had a look on her face. Like something was wrong. "Hey you ok?" He asked looking at her concerned

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Robert," Haru said," I think the house is empty. We were suppose to lure him in to here with that." She then tried to move the sliding door. After it failed, she kicked it and then it opened. "We should better stay in our human forms to prevent suspicion," she said.
"We'll be outside waiting to see what happens," Inari said as she and her Kitsunes go behind the house hiding in vegetation.

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Dysis would follow them inside, the house made her feel uneasy as if something wasn't right. 'Hmmmm, something's up' she would think, her guard going way up.

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

Penance said:
Andrew sighed as he felt relaxed "me either" he then noticed she had a look on her face. Like something was wrong. "Hey you ok?" He asked looking at her concerned
An-Li looked up at him and smiled. It's like he can sense feelings. "Yeah, It's just that the others have gotten closer to the Orochi. I can feel it, even from here." She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself closer to him. "Don't worry about me, I am just so happy to be here right now. With you."

(Lol, finally found your CS. I don't know why I never noticed it. An-Li is both older and taller than you. xD )

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li looked up at him and smiled. It's like he can sense feelings. "Yeah, It's just that the others have gotten closer to the Orochi. I can feel it, even from here." She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself closer to him. "Don't worry about me, I am just so happy to be here right now. With you."
(Lol, finally found your CS. I don't know why I never noticed it. An-Li is both older and taller than you. xD )

[/QUOTE]
(omg she is isnt she thats awkward xD )

Andrew just stood there and smiled "thats good enough for me" he said hugging her. 'Someone actually cares' he thought 'this is going to be really hard to explain to my dad, oh well' he then backed away from the hug, arms still around her, he looked at her in the eyes "so what do you want to do now?"

OrenjiGatsu said:

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Robert shrugged, transforming back into his human form, looking around, "So uh, how do we exactly lure him to this specific house? I mean it's not like we have his cell phone number." Bull stopped, "Wait, do we?"

Penance said:
(omg she is isnt she thats awkward xD )
Andrew just stood there and smiled "thats good enough for me" he said hugging her. 'Someone actually cares' he thought 'this is going to be really hard to explain to my dad, oh well' he then backed away from the hug, arms still around her, he looked at her in the eyes "so what do you want to do now?"
An-Li she smiled "well tell me about your life in America. I'very never been, but I've heard about it from tourists it sounds fantastic!"

"I also have a photographic memory..." Yamai said to herself. "I still dislike you..." She also said to herself, none of her words very audible at all. They were pretty much mumbled, so even hypersensitive hearing wouldn't make sense of it. On top of that, her Japanese accent taking effect played its little part in making it inaudible to all ears. She started to talk to herself quietly in Japanese, though what she was saying was so mixed around in words that not even another her would be able to tell what she was talking to herself about. Deciding this wasn't the place for her to be at right now, she slowly started walking away from Zadock and Rey. Yami and Hikari went along either side of Yamai, the girl not sure at all of what to do next.

@Drumonkey @Zaffre Blue

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li she smiled "well tell me about your life in America. I'very never been, but I've heard about it from tourists it sounds fantastic!"

[/QUOTE]
Andrew shook his head and chuckled "well lets see where to begin..." He then sat down on the grass so he could talk "i was born and raised in new york, then i had a 'accident' i guess you could call it when i was 11, then i was forced to move somewhere else by myself so i went to louisiana which was a LONG trip." He stopped to think "and that pretty much sums up my life" 'please dont ask about the incident. That will ruin alot' he thought and prayed

@Drumonkey[/URL] @Zaffre Blue
Rey would flick her wrist upwards, creating a large, earthen,circular wall "Why are you leaving so soon,Yamai ?. The party is just starting." Falling backwards of her spire, she would twist her body mid air and land carefully on the ground. " So tell me about yourself". Picking up her caramel bin and casually jabbing and swirling her finger in, Rey would look bored. Rolling her heavily lashed, violet eyes, she suck on her finger " I got nothing but time".

Penance said:
Andrew shook his head and chuckled "well lets see where to begin..." He then sat down on the grass so he could talk "i was born and raised in new york, then i had a 'accident' i guess you could call it when i was 11, then i was forced to move somewhere else by myself so i went to louisiana which was a LONG trip." He stopped to think "and that pretty much sums up my life" 'please dont ask about the incident. That will ruin alot' he thought and prayed
An-Li sat down next to him and listened to his story. She was curious about the accident, but decided not to pry. She pouted "come on! Tell me more than that! What is Louisiana like? What does it look like? How is the food? What is it like to live by yourself? How are the people do they all wear ten gallon hats and cowboy boots? I mean you don’t but..." She looked at him for a moment and blushed. She looked at his face and his eyes. She really liked him. She slowly spoke "they might... how should I know?"

"Did you just lock us in here? Are you going to teach me or not, because I have thing a I could he doing."

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li sat down next to him and listened to his story. She was curious about the accident, but decided not to pry. She pouted "come on! Tell me more than that! What is Louisiana like? What does it look like? How is the food? What is it like to live by yourself? How are the people do they all wear ten gallon hats and cowboy boots? I mean you don’t but..." She looked at him for a moment and blushed. She looked at his face and his eyes. She really liked him. She slowly spoke "they might... how should I know?"

[/QUOTE]
Andrew laughed 'she sure is curious' "ok ok i'll tell you" he said smiling "first off the weather there is either really hot, really humid or really wet, and it will change in pretty much in a day. Next if you like seafood or spicy food or both then this is THE place to get it." He started rubbing his stomach wishing he had some crawfish "lets see what else..oh yeah living by yourself is REALLY BORING. So what i did for entertainment was scare the crap out of people by making their shadows come out of the ground and follow them ahh good times. Oh and no not everyone wheres cowboy stuff. Thats just a stereotype thats only true in Kansas and texas" he then laughed remembering how wild some of the rednecks are "lets see i think thats about it. Anything else?"

"I have no time left to spend here instead of doing important tasks... That is why I am leaving... I also have a make-up classes for everything I have been skipping and sitting out of..." Yamai said, quite serious about having to leave, as well as about the make-up classes. Yamai reached her left arm up, a black snake shooting up out of her palm and to the top of the wall. Hikari and Yami climbed up on their own, Yamai using the snake as some kind of grapple system. Now outside of the wall, she continued to walk away, finally letting her stomach growl when she was certain that it wouldn't be heard. She was quit hungry now, though she didn't want people to know she often starved herself unintentionally because of being occupied with whatever it was she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back