• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]The chipmunk angrily threw a acorn at Andrew's head. An-Li smiled at him "thank you," she kissed his cheek and looked into his eyes "you are the kindest soul I'be ever met."

[/QUOTE]
Andrew was taken back by the comment 'kind? Me?' He thought "you know i've been called alot of things and none of them good, but kind is definitely a first" he said. A smile slowly crept up on his face. No one is this nice to him, he liked it. It felt...good. "Heh thanks" he said scratching his head in embarrassment

StoneWolf18 said:
Dysis would nod "Well ok then, this should be interesting..." She would say calmly with millions of thoughts clouding her mind as in 'We're going to be fine' and 'Oh shit were screwed.' Along with many others. Then shaking her head at an attempt to clear them.
Bull gave a grin as he punched his palm in an eager manner, "I've never met a god, or beaten one up. I think this is gonna be fun. I wonder how much I'll be able to do against a guy this strong."

Airagog said:
Bull gave a grin as he punched his palm in an eager manner, "I've never met a god, or beaten one up. I think this is gonna be fun. I wonder how much I'll be able to do against a guy this strong."
"Well don't be getting yourself killed..." She would mutter, Dysis' eyes glazed with a slight sadness.

Penance said:
Andrew was taken back by the comment 'kind? Me?' He thought "you know i've been called alot of things and none of them good, but kind is definitely a first" he said. A smile slowly crept up on his face. No one is this nice to him, he liked it. It felt...good. "Heh thanks" he said scratching his head in embarrassment
An-Li was surprised when he said no one had called him kind. To her he was the most caring and thoughtful person she has met. "It's true, you are kind and caring and I really love that about you." She smiled at him her face a little red.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li was surprised when he said no one had called him kind. To her he was the most caring and thoughtful person she has met. "It's true, you are kind and caring and I really love that about you." She smiled at him her face a little red.

[/QUOTE]
Andrew blushed slightly and smiled "geez you gonna make me shy like Aouli now. Your pretty nice too." He then got an idea. He walked up to her and was inches from her face and kissed her for a few minutes then broke it. "Thanks for the compliment beautiful" he said smiling

"Alright everyone," Inari said with a clap," everyone gather around me. Instead of traveling through this world. We shall take a shorter route through the heavens to our destination." With that, all the Kitsunes as well as Haru gathered around her.

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18

Penance said:
Andrew blushed slightly and smiled "geez you gonna make me shy like Aouli now. Your pretty nice too." He then got an idea. He walked up to her and was inches from her face and kissed her for a few minutes then broke it. "Thanks for the compliment beautiful" he said smiling
((Penance, dont you think that didnt see that #Andli ))

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]((Penance, dont you think that didnt see that #Andli ))

[/QUOTE]
(I'm surprised you just now noticed)

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Alright everyone," Inari said with a clap," everyone gather around me. Instead of traveling through this world. We shall take a shorter route through the heavens to our destination." With that, all the Kitsunes as well as Haru gathered around her.
@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Upon hearing this Dysis would look to the Kitsunes then to Bull. "How is this going to work?" She would ask to no one in particular while continue to gaze around the clearing.

Zadock sat down and began watching the sky still a bit tired from the energy he used earlier. He was watching Alexa pondering earlier. @FieryAngel

Penance said:
(Sorry RL said don't let your sister paint your cat green. I'm back now)

An-Li heart nearly stopped as he kissed her. When he pulled back she blushed a deep scarlet. Her tail coiled into a spring as she stood there for a moment and then smiled at him. She couldn't think of any other words then "I think I..." Suddenly An-Li's head got a lot heavier and a whole army of squires and chipmunks were ontop of her head. "Squeaky squeak squeak!" Napoleon shouted and the acorns flew at Andrew. An-Li was surprised and loosing her balance as the critters continued to throw wave after wave of acorns at him. "Ah, wait....Napoleon....please, stop!"

(VIVA LA FRANCE!)

OrenjiGatsu said:
@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Bull looked confused, "Hey, boss, hold up. We need the moonshine remember? Let me go get it from my cabin." Bull said transforming and charging, horns down to the cabin. Trees crashing as he rammed into them, splintering everything that got in his way, rushing past An-Li and Andrew to the cabin, getting a clear bottle , changing clothes, and rushing back, panting. He was still transformed, but looked every bit like a delivery man, even had a had that said "courier", he regained his composure, "Okay, ready."

"The same way it's possible for me to not be bored...?" Yamai thought out loud, the question clearly not meant for Rey, but rather for Yamai herself after finding out somebody was bored. Yamai didn't even know herself when or how she ended up next to and a step or two behind Rey, but she was there now, and finding out how and when wouldn't change the fact she was there. @Zaffre Blue

@Zaffre Blue[/URL]
Turning around slowly with a belated look in her eerily bright violet eyes, "I knew you were there. Seismic sense is a helpful one". Slowly sucking caramel off her middle finger, she would regared the girl slowly. Not offering her sticky, olive hand, " Hello. I am Reyon Yukanan but it is more effecient to call me Rey". Her accent was slowly becoming more noticeable.

Airagog said:
Bull looked confused, "Hey, boss, hold up. We need the moonshine remember? Let me go get it from my cabin." Bull said transforming and charging, horns down to the cabin. Trees crashing as he rammed into them, splintering everything that got in his way, rushing past An-Li and Andrew to the cabin, getting a clear bottle , changing clothes, and rushing back, panting. He was still transformed, but looked every bit like a delivery man, even had a had that said "courier", he regained his composure, "Okay, ready."
An-Li still trying to regain balance shouted to Bull "hey! Woah! Watch the trees! They are an important part of nature! Each one with a individual soul and... Ack! Napoleon pleasee stop!" She tried to reach for them but they began to climb higher up her antlers. Causing her to loose even more balance. Who would have thought a pet could be this hard this fast? Oh what am I going to do?

Andrew finally had enough of the rodents and made them all disappear with his shadows and they were sent to the other side of the forest "that takes care of that" he then grabbed an-lo before she fell "I gotcha" he said holding her straight.

"wow," Inari said," a bull man. Out of the long, long time I've been here, he's the 2nd most interesting human I've seen. Know let's see if Susanoo could put a scratch on him, drunk or not. Alright everyone watch your feet." She then raised her hand into the air. With that a bridge came up that was floating. "Ok everyone," Inari continued," right this way quietly."

"Are you sure that would be enough," Haru said," I mean, you don't need to go back and get more, but is that enough to make him pass out?"

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18

Penance said:
Andrew finally had enough of the rodents and made them all disappear with his shadows and they were sent to the other side of the forest "that takes care of that" he then grabbed an-lo before she fell "I gotcha" he said holding her straight.
An-Li held onto him and turned back into her normal human self. "T-thanks. Who would have thought that a army of squirrels and chipmunks would hop on my head." She looked up at him and smiled "are you alright?" She put her hand to his face, he seemed to have terrible luck with animals.

"Keiyaku... Yamai Keiyaku..." She said, Yami and Hikari climbing up Yamai's body. "This is Hikari..." Yamai said, placing a hand on the black snake's head gently, the two snakes currently with their heads over one shoulder of Yamai's each. "and this is Yami..." Yamai said, placing her other hand on the white snake's head. (Sorry @Zaffre Blue, got a little busy there :c)

Last edited by a moderator:
OrenjiGatsu said:
"wow," Inari said," a bull man. Out of the long, long time I've been here, he's the 2nd most interesting human I've seen. Know let's see if Susanoo could put a scratch on him, drunk or not. Alright everyone watch your feet." She then raised her hand into the air. With that a bridge came up that was floating. "Ok everyone," Inari continued," right this way quietly."
"Are you sure that would be enough," Haru said," I mean, you don't need to go back and get more, but is that enough to make him pass out?"

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Bull looked surprised as he was lifted off the ground, peering over the edge, "The view is prettier than an April night sky." He said gasping, "As for the alcohol, it's 180 proof. To give you an idea, a human can drink up to 190 proof without dying. A gallon of it can kill an elephant a few times over. I think we'll be fine."

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li held onto him and turned back into her normal human self. "T-thanks. Who would have thought that a army of squirrels and chipmunks would hop on my head." She looked up at him and smiled "are you alright?" She put her hand to his face, he seemed to have terrible luck with animals.

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry guys my phone died)

Andrew held her hand "nah don't worry bout me just some scrapes and bruises" he said smiling "which is more than I can say for the animals next time they try that" he said with spite

Last edited by a moderator:
Airagog said:
Bull looked surprised as he was lifted off the ground, peering over the edge, "The view is prettier than an April night sky." He said gasping, "As for the alcohol, it's 180 proof. To give you an idea, a human can drink up to 190 proof without dying. A gallon of it can kill an elephant a few times over. I think we'll be fine."
Dysis completely agreed with Bull, yet was really worrying about the outcome. Looking over the edge as well, she would become lost in thought though aware of what was being done and said. 'So we're really fighting a god...Its going to go as planned, get him drunk as hell then kill him. Anything unplanned will be solved by Bull...wait. How can Bull stand up to a god? He is powerful and all but still, a GOD?' This made a deep frown appear upon her face, 'I may or may not have to step in...'

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

Penance said:
(Sorry guys my phone died)
Andrew held her hand "nah don't worry bout me just some scrapes and bruises" he said smiling "which is more than I can say for the animals next time they try that"
An-Li looked at him worriedly "Oh don't hold a grudge against them. They are just animals afterall." She looked around for a moment. "Where's Napoleon?" She herd a squeak from somewhere and Napoleon appeared on her shoulder. She looked think and frowned. "There you are. Now no more summoning the troops and you should apologize to Andrew." Napoleon looked up at Andrew and then pulled a acorn our of his cheek and flung it right in his face. He laughed and dived into An-Li's clothes. She was surprised when Napoleon jumped in her clothes. He began to run up and down her body. "Uwah! G-get him out! Ah!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back