• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

"Well when you are about to face a tough God," Haru said," you would want all the help you could get. Kitsunes are messengers for Inari, not wrestlers, soldiers, or brutes. They need all the help they can get." She then faced Robert."Alright so we got the alcohol part," Haru said," but we still don't know how to find him." She then stopped to realize something. "Wait, if Inari is going to fight Susanoo," she said," she wouldn't fight him if she didn't know where he was. Maybe she knows where he was, or how to lure him to her. We need to meet up with them."

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

Penance said:
"Yeah I'm looking for her that problem rodent?" He said annoyingly
The chipmunk sneered and looked up at him. In a quick movement he climbed up to his shoulder and looked him in the eye. He tugged Andrew's cheek and chipped. As if to say 'yeah whatcha gonna do about it?

Zadock noticed her quick departure and followed. He woke up in enough time to see her taking off. "Alexa what happened? Did you see someone or something?" Zadock walked up to her and gently held her arms. @FieryAngel

Last edited by a moderator:
OrenjiGatsu said:
"Well when you are about to face a tough God," Haru said," you would want all the help you could get. Kitsunes are messengers for Inari, not wrestlers, soldiers, or brutes. They need all the help they can get." She then faced Robert."Alright so we got the alcohol part," Haru said," but we still don't know how to find him." She then stopped to realize something. "Wait, if Inari is going to fight Susanoo," she said," she wouldn't fight him if she didn't know where he was. Maybe she knows where he was, or how to lure him to her. We need to meet up with them."
@Airagog @StoneWolf18
"Meet up? Ok..." She kept a blank face but Dysis was thinking 'Oh hell...this isn't going to go well...'

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]The chipmunk sneered and looked up at him. In a quick movement he climbed up to his shoulder and looked him in the eye. He tugged Andrew's cheek and chipped. As if to say 'yeah whatcha gonna do about it?

[/QUOTE]
Andrew looked at the chipmunk like 'seriously?' He then flicks it off his shoulder and walked in the direction the chipmunk came from "stupid rat"

"Someone was here..." she said in a whisper, still gazing up into the clouds. "Someone....like me." Her stance never changed, not when he came up to hold her. "I don't know who it was.....but she was smiling at me when I awoke before taking off into the clouds. I....couldn't reach her."

OrenjiGatsu said:
@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Bull shrugged his shoulders, "Whatever we need to do we need to do. I'm alright so long as they don't try to fight me or get hostile. Figured if we're helping them, we might as well meet em, right?"

"She was watching you so that means that she cares. If she cares she will come back and you will get to talk to her." Zadock smiled at her and hugged her quickly hoping to get her in a better mood.

"I don't know, it's just a bit weird. Now I feel like I'm being watched, and I don't like it." Her arms crossed defensively, holding herself tight. "Come on, let's get out of here. "

Penance said:
Andrew looked at the chipmunk like 'seriously?' He then flicks it off his shoulder and walked in the direction the chipmunk came from "stupid rat"
The chipmunk squeaked angrily as he was flicked off his shoulder and landed on the ground. He glared and followed behind him.

"As you wish sweetheart, thanks to that nap though I am not as tired." Zadock smiled at her and held her hand leading her deeper into the forest.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]The chipmunk squeaked angrily as he was flicked off his shoulder and landed on the ground. He glared and followed behind him.

[/QUOTE]
As andrew walked through the woods he didnt notice the chipmunk following him. "I wonder why she left like that" he thought out loud "i guess that kiss was a little sudden" he laughed remembering how red it made her. As he kept walking he heard voices that wasnt an-li. He went to the source and saw people talking. He hid behind a tree so he could eavesdrop but didnt really understand most of it. Then he noticed an-li sitting with them "what is she doing here?"

"Alright then," Haru said," I guess then we should get going towards them. Unless they are too stubborn, we may be able to get everyone to join on in." She then started to walk in towards where the Kitsunes and Inari were at.

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

An-Li stayed in the background listening she waved to Bull acknowleding him. She was curious as to what they were planning to do. Providing tribute and or offering to a god? In order to kill them. I wonder if they know about the Gods in the sprit realm. I would say something but I don't want any Gods to be harmed. She was curious about what would happen next so she began to follow them. Besides if they are going to harm a God it would upset the balance I will have to stop them. She felt a deep obligation to ensure the balance of the world. Suddenly she heard a rustling in the bushes and turned to see the chipmunk run towards her. She also saw Andrew hiding behind a tree and her face grew a bright red as she noticed him.

@OrenjiGatsu @Airagog @StoneWolf18 @Penance

Andrew was trying to make sense of the whole conversation. Something about killing gods? As much fun as it sounded he didnt really like his odds in that war. He then noticed an-li staring at him, bright red as usual. He looked at her smiling and waved "hey" he mouthed

Bull nodded stretching, "This should be fun. Reminds me of the story of Ne Zha and Ao Kuang." He said looking at Dysis, "Oh, right. Basically Ne Zha was making a bunch of noise, Ao Kuang got annoyed and sent his sons who died so he went to complain to the emperor. On the way Ne Zha tackled him and made him submit and go home, hanging his head in shame." He said popping his neck, "Though beating Susano-o until he agrees to stop is quite exciting. I hope I'm up to task."

As Haru walked up to Inari and the other Kitsunes, she said to the others," don't worry, I'll translate what they saw for you." She then went up to Inari, Bowed, and said in Japanese," Greetings Inari. I have came back with some people ready to help us. The one behind me has a plan that he says would work."

"Tell him that I want to hear it," Inari said. With that, Haru went back over to Robert and said," she wants to hear your idea. What should I say?"

@Airagog

"Tell her we're gonna use hick booze to get him drunk off his ass and beat him down while he is too drunk to fight, the exact same way he beat Orochi. And yes, tell her EXACTLY like that." Bull said with a nod. (totally assuming Bull left the others after his monologue and went to her btw)

@OrenjiGatsu

Last edited by a moderator:
Penance said:
Andrew was trying to make sense of the whole conversation. Something about killing gods? As much fun as it sounded he didnt really like his odds in that war. He then noticed an-li staring at him, bright red as usual. He looked at her smiling and waved "hey" he mouthed
An-Li would have waved back, but the chipmunk jumped onto her hand and began to squeak frantically. She looked at the chipmunk and tilted her head confused. To anyone else it would seem as if they were communicating. An-Li looked back to Andrew and then turned to Haru as she came back to speak to Bull. She stayed behind but listened.

"Alright," Haru said. She then faced Inari and translated what he said nearly exactly into Japanese the best she could. Inari then walked over to Robert. "I see that you must be a smart and clever creature," she said, though it was in Japanese," as seen with Orochi, this could perfectly work, but would Susanoo fall for his own trick?" Haru then quickly translated that all into English for him.

@Airagog

'They really like his plan' Dysis would think. 'But there are so many complications, and are we sure we want to get involved?' Clearing her mind of these thoughts she would open her mouth to answer but then stopped. Looking to Bull she would sigh 'Best let him talk...'

@OrenjiGatsu

@Airagog

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Alright," Haru said. She then faced Inari and translated what he said nearly exactly into Japanese the best she could. Inari then walked over to Robert. "I see that you must be a smart and clever creature," she said, though it was in Japanese," as seen with Orochi, this could perfectly work, but would Susanoo fall for his own trick?" Haru then quickly translated that all into English for him.
@Airagog
Bull gave a snort, "Yeah, the guy who got kicked out of the heavens for being a drunk turning down the south's most potent drink that is almost as bad as everclear and is worse than absinthe. He is definitely going to turn down any sort of forbidden alcohol, especially after the fact that he was kicked out entirely for drinking too much."

@StoneWolf18

Haru then quickly translated that. "I see, I see," Inari said," he likes to drink. Now I see it all. You guys would give him the stuff to drink and when he is drunk, we'll move in for the blow. This was even better than the plan I had. You are a smart creature, I have seen Kitsunes who've been living four hundred years and yet you beat them." Haru translated that slightly awkwardly and said with that," this is getting exciting. Hopefully Susanoo doesn't find out before hand and behead us when we see him. Now how would we get enough alcohol in a short period of time to make a god drunk?"

@Airagog

OrenjiGatsu said:
Haru then quickly translated that. "I see, I see," Inari said," he likes to drink. Now I see it all. You guys would give him the stuff to drink and when he is drunk, we'll move in for the blow. This was even better than the plan I had. You are a smart creature, I have seen Kitsunes who've been living four hundred years and yet you beat them." Haru translated that slightly awkwardly and said with that," this is getting exciting. Hopefully Susanoo doesn't find out before hand and behead us when we see him. Now how would we get enough alcohol in a short period of time to make a god drunk?"
@Airagog
Bull smiled, "I got a reserve tap I've been keeping. It's high proof stuff so it'll last me a while. It won't exactly taste amazing to someone who's had plenty of moonshine, but to Susano-o he should buy that it's just the local flavor and that it's not meant to taste sweet."

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li would have waved back, but the chipmunk jumped onto her hand and began to squeak frantically. She looked at the chipmunk and tilted her head confused. To anyone else it would seem as if they were communicating. An-Li looked back to Andrew and then turned to Haru as she came back to speak to Bull. She stayed behind but listened.

[/QUOTE]
Andrew then got an idea and smiled wide. He crouched down and started creeping behind an-li. Then walked out without her noticing and sat beside her. "Hey" he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back