• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Zadock moved them over to a tree and held her against him as he drifted off and then brought Alexa into his dream they were standing in a field with a full moon and the sky full of stars in unknown constellations above head but it was still light enough to see.

Snuggled up in the warmth of his arms, she easily drifted off. Of course, the warmth of the sun and the gentle breeze helped to lull her to sleep. It was like the times back home, laying a blanket out on the ground and letting the sounds of birds singing high in the trees as the sunshine rained down upon her. Her best naps were taken outside. Perhaps it's why it was so easy to sleep now, though when Zadock was involved in her dreams, they felt so real. As things came into view, she looked around the field and then up at the night sky, admiring the beauty that it was.

Penance said:
Andrew wiped his mouth and smiled "I'm glad you fed me" he patted his stomach "now I gotta do something for you as payment" he then got up and walked over to her "so what do you want?" He said grinning
An-Li looked up at him and her face turned bright red again. "Oh, uh, no I don't need anything in return. I umm, I really...." She was so embarrassed she didn't know what to do or think or say.

Andrew slowly leaned closer and grinned deviously "aw come on there's gotta be something you want?" He started laughing a little from how red she was getting

A rock appeared in the center of it and on the flat top was Zadock in his monster form. All around the rock was sand that glowed faintly. Zadock looked back at her and his eyes were one brown and one gold and he smiled "what is it like being in my mind not me being in yours?"

"Well, I'm not sure. It doesn't feel any different.... " The sight was an interesting one to see, though he looked handsome as always in this form. Stepping forward, she bent down to get a better view of the glowing sand, and reached down to rake fingers through it before scooping some up and letting it trickle slowly from her palm.

The sand was warm as if it was sunset and was beginning to release heat and it made her feel warm and happy. "Well I'm glad it isn't different or uncomfortable for you. You are the second person to have been in here."

The warmth radiating from the sand was unexpected, but it drew her in to play with it more, like a kid in a sandbox! "The second?" Just playing of course, but Alexa gave him the pouty lip. "Aww, and here I thought I was special."

"You're the first harpie in my head the first girl in my head and the first waking person in my head isn't that enough for you?" Zadock said in a joking tone giving her a wink to get his point across.

Poking her tongue out like a spoiled rotten brat, she stomped her foot and threw a fake hissy fit. "No, I want it all! Didn't you know that? I want to be the first for everything!" She's really a horrible liar!

Penance said:
Andrew slowly leaned closer and grinned deviously "aw come on there's gotta be something you want?" He started laughing a little from how red she was getting
An-Li grew even redder as he got closer to her. Her face illuminated a bright red as she finally spoke. "Hmm how about a wish?" She thought about it for a moment and nodded "yeah, one wish to be redeemed at any time I choose. Sounds good?"

Andrew thought about it for a second "sure why not?" He said "so whats your wish? Or is it a secret?" He said grinning

Zadock smiled "I was hoping you would say something like that. Ladies and gentlemen hold onto your feathers!" Zadock stood and rose his arms wide and the ground began to shake.

Penance said:
Andrew thought about it for a second "sure why not?" He said "so whats your wish? Or is it a secret?" He said grinning
An-Li smiled back at him "it's a secret, for now." She tilted her head to him and batted her eyelashes. She slowly got up and looked into his eyes and felt her heart beat faster. Her tail began to twist and sway as she spoke.

As the ground shook, Alexa began to lose her balance, swaying this way and that until she fell into the sand. Her piercing gaze fixated on her sandman, a touch of confusion swirling about in them. "Zadock what are you doing?"

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li smiled back at him "it's a secret, for now." She tilted her head to him and batted her eyelashes. She slowly got up and looked into his eyes and felt her heart beat faster. Her tail began to twist and sway as she spoke.

[/QUOTE]
As she made eye contact he felt himself get warmer. 'I really am falling for her' he thought. He looked at the way she glowed it always looked amazing to him, reminded him of a star. "You sure are pretty" he said blushing slightly. He never liked a girl like this before so this was a whole new thing for him

Zadock chuckled "giving you the world." Zadock waved his hand and the ground then shifted and there was a nice house then the house shrank and a castle rose in its place and she was in the throne with Zadock watching her before they were on the top of a sky scraper. "I'll give you the world all you saw is yours to have this city even is yours."

Penance said:
As she made eye contact he felt himself get warmer. 'I really am falling for her' he thought. He looked at the way she glowed it always looked amazing to him, reminded him of a star. "You sure are pretty" he said blushing slightly. He never liked a girl like this before so this was a whole new thing for him
She blushed a deep red and looked away trying to hide her embarrassment. "T-thank you." She pulled some hair back and smiled. Her heart was pounding as she felt his eyes on her. She felt a rush of adrenaline flow through her body. She pulled back strand of hair and glanced at him.

Andrew looked at her in awe and thought 'should i?...definitely' he then slowly got closer until he was inches from her face. He then leaned in and kissed her on the lips. After a little while he pulled back breaking the kiss and was blushing like an apple "s-sorry. I d-dont know why i did t-that" he stuttered. 'Geez so thats what aouli feels like' he thought

StoneWolf18 said:
Dysis would be standing back by Robert. They were quite a ways away, only able to pick up bits and pieces of Japanese. She obviously couldn't understand it but just the tones in the voices she could sort of tell who was speaking. When Dysis thought she herd Haru, it would be filled with a slight nervousness, unlike when she thought she caught a word her two (which was impossible to tell to someone who doesn't speak the language) from someone else. It was more calm, relaxed, and almost too confident.
After a little while, Dysis would realize that it had gone quite. Though it had she stayed put next to Robert for she wasn't about to intrude on something.

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu
Bull looked at Dysis, "Come on. I think they're done and the coast is clear. She sounds pretty troubled, so let's go and check on what's going on. Maybe we can help." He said leading the way, slowly approaching Haru, "Hey...how'd it go?"

Airagog said:
Bull looked at Dysis, "Come on. I think they're done and the coast is clear. She sounds pretty troubled, so let's go and check on what's going on. Maybe we can help." He said leading the way, slowly approaching Haru, "Hey...how'd it go?"
Dysis would nod and follow, when Haru came into view she looked as perturbed as she sounded. "You ok?" She would ask her after Bull would have inquired on how it went.

@Airagog

@OrenjiGastu

As everything shifted around her, she watched in amazement. The extent of his powers were truly awesome! "This city....well I hate to break it to you sandman, but this is just a dream. None of it's real. Cute gesture though. You get lots of points for this one."

"Things will be alright," Haru lied, though her body language said that she was in a problem. Knowing that it was no use of lying if she way going to send mixed messages, she told the truth. "Sorry," she said slighty sobbing," I was given the job to help my mom and her boss fight a god, and I accepted it. I feared of what would happen if I said no."

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18

Penance said:
Andrew looked at her in awe and thought 'should i?...definitely' he then slowly got closer until he was inches from her face. He then leaned in and kissed her on the lips. After a little while he pulled back breaking the kiss and was blushing like an apple "s-sorry. I d-dont know why i did t-that" he stuttered. 'Geez so thats what aouli feels like' he thought
An-Li's mind went blank as Andrew kissed her. She didn't know what to do, it was so sudden it left her breathless. Her face turned neon red as he spoke. She tried to gather her thoughts, but couldn't think of anything. She just smiled, grabbed his face and kissed him. After a few minutes she pulled back blushed and ran out of the cafeteria at mach speed. She hid up in a tree deep in the forest.

( xD )

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li's mind went blank as Andrew kissed her. She didn't know what to do, it was so sudden it left her breathless. Her face turned neon red as he spoke. She tried to gather her thoughts, but couldn't think of anything. She just smiled, grabbed his face and kissed him. After a few minutes she pulled back blushed and ran out of the cafeteria at mach speed. She hid up in a tree deep in the forest.

[/QUOTE]
Andrew was shocked and happy and embarrassed at all once from what just happened. It took him a moment to realize that she had left "hey where ya going?" He left the building to try and find her but could not. "Damn she's fast" he went into the woods and started calling for her. "Hey where'd ya go? If i did something im sorry" he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back