• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Penance said:
Andrew tapped his cheek thinking "geez i usually eat stuff with meat so this kinda limits it. Hmm" he kept thinking until he snapped his fingers "i got it" he said sounding happy he could figure something out. "How bout cheese pizza? Its got no meat if you take away pepperoni" he sounded excited not just for food but that it was being made in front of him by his favorite person 'wait what? Where'd that come from?' He thought 'oh well not complaining'
She smiled at him and pulled her sleeves back. "Alright pizza it is." She smiled and got out the flower and dough. She was in the zone as she tossed the dough. The sauce was made with a variety of spices and blends making the flavors burst. Then she poured it onto the flat dough and sprinkled various cheese on it. She add a few more seasoning and popped it into the large oven. She pulled the pizza and let it cool. The pizza looked amazing it was pwrfe t in every way feom thw cheeze to the crust. The smell was mouthwatering and rose to the heavens as if it were returning back. The smell of pizza wafted from the cafeteria and through the whole area.

(BOOM Pizza!)

Andrew starred at the pizza in awe with some drool going down his lip. He slowly grabbed a slice, brought it to his mouth and took a bite. It was amazing! So many tasty flavors in one bite it was like heaven! He then gobbled some more pieces quickly and stopped to look at her and smiled bigger than ever before "i love you" he then stopped and realized what he said and blushed slightly and went back to eating hoping she didnt notice

While she was rather graceful in her movements, those massive wings stirred up quite a breeze, rocking the tree branches upon growing closer. Birds scattered out of fright, unaware that she was certainly no predator to them, but was enamored by their lives up in the trees. It took a few moments, but Zadock's missing presence was noticed, which began to quickly worry the harpy. Fluttering about from tree to tree, she began to check the branches, calling his name with a nearly panicked breath. Had he just ditched her? @Drumonkey

StoneWolf18 said:
Hearing this she would look up, staying silent she would look to Bull then back to the now leaving Haru. 'If this goes peacefully I'll only eat shrubs for a week' Dysis would think as she slowly starts to follow. She hopped there wouldn't be any tension between her and the kitsunes if they did show around her and Bull. For being a different type of fox she was sure to expect conflict, but everything else was a mystery. Dysis would continue to follow expecting the least expected.
@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu
Bull nodded, walking far behind Haru, "I will do my best. We will be there only as a deterrence. Not as an offensive force. We will not be the aggressors in this conflict."

Airagog said:
Bull nodded, walking far behind Haru, "I will do my best. We will be there only as a deterrence. Not as an offensive force. We will not be the aggressors in this conflict."
Walking along side Bull, Dysis would say "If they want to fight, they fight. Nothing can change that. We want to stay peaceful but if they are to blind to see that, then that's their problem..."

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

Zadock hopped out the tree and said "Boo!" before landing in a branch in the other tree and disappearing. "Did I scare you sweetheart?"

An-Li blushed as he spoke her face a bright red glowing more brightly every second. She tried to hide her embarrassment, through work. "Uh, I-I'll go clean up.... or something." She made her way into the kitchen and cleaned everything twice. Until she gave up and began making a pie. She began with the bottom crust and created a beautiful plum filling. she made the crust and put the pie into the oven.

As he finished the pizza he burped loud "ahh that was good" he then leaned on his arm and started thinking 'do i really like her?' He watched her as she cleaned 'i guess i do. She's kinda cute and nice' he then smelled something delicious in the air "are cooking something else?" He asked slowly getting hungry again

An-Li pulled the pie out of the oven and smiled. "Yeah a plum pie. Do you want to try it?" She pulled it out the pie and brought it over to him. She placed it on the table and cut a slice placing it on the empty tray. "It's my grandmother's recipe, it's been passed down for centuries. It's supposed to bring good luck, health and prosperity to the consumer." She looked at at him and smiled as she sat down.

Andrew licked his lips "sure it could be desert" he then got a fork and cut a piece. It tasted better than the pizza "it delicious!! How can you cook this good i cant even make popcorn without burning it (true fact)" he said eating a nothing bite

Haru walked right to where Inari and her mother were. There were still a bunch of Kitsunes around, but none had nine tails, so they probably didn't hear her talk to Robert. She gave her mom an hug and then faced Inari, which she gave a bow to.

"Did you come back with your decision," Inari asked her in Japanese. "Yes, yes I have," Haru replied in the same language," I just want to know what I am participating in that would change the world. If you won't tell me, I'd rather back out of this."

"Well this would need all of the help I can get," Inari said," I shall proclaim the job for you. You should know Susanoo, the God of the sea and storms that is the brother to Amaterasu. He has been abusing the spirits of foxes. This has been infuriating me. Now to put an end to his abuse, we must go and confront him head on. I would be in the needing of some Kitsunes to help me with the fight. That's where you come along. You would come along and help me. If there is anyone on this island who you think would help us out, they may come along to."

"Oh well that," Haru said. She realized that she would be fighting a god. She may not get out alive, her mother may not get out alive. Come on Haru, go and think of a choice. She looked at her mom, who gave back a 'do what you want' look. She however thought about how to say no, she found it next to impossible to say "no" when the person is a goddess and her Kitsunes are all around her including her mother. Also, when her friends say that they were potentially dangerous, that added more pressure. "Doubt has killed more than failure ever did," she said in Japanese so Robert wouln't understand it," yes." She was sweating from the pressure.

"Very well then," Inari said," in a while you will be going with us to Susanoo. If you have anybody on this island that can be good for us, offer them to come. Start saying goodbye to your friends as well. I shall see you later." They both bowed and then Inari and her Kitsunes left. Her mother looked at her and said," don't worry, you'll be safe with me." She then disappeared with the others, leaving Haru standing in the forest sweating.

(Again, all the dialogue is in Japanese)

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18

An-Li smiled she was glad that he liked it. "My grandmother. She would make me make lunch when we hiked through the forest." She smiled and the memory, it was clear as day. "I was only six at the time, but I fell in love with cooking. I learned to cook a traditional food first and then moved on to exotic foods." She tilted her head gazing off in the distance. "Although with my diet I don't eat much so I wondered if I still was any good." She smiled at him "so I'm glad you enjoy it."

Andrew wiped his mouth and smiled "I'm glad you fed me" he patted his stomach "now I gotta do something for you as payment" he then got up and walked over to her "so what do you want?" He said grinning

Just as she was about to soar higher for a better view, he jumped from the trees and scared her nearly half to death, which was clear by her blood curdling scream! Alexa wasn't all that experienced with her flying, so the sudden fright made her lose control and go crashing to the ground, but not before bouncing off a branch or to two ease her fall! @Drumonkey

Zadock caught her after she bounced off a branch and landed on the ground with a quiet thump before holding her close to his chest. "I'm sorry sweetheart I didn't mean for you to fall. Are you ok?" Zadock looked her up and down to see if she was visibly injured.

OrenjiGatsu said:
Haru walked right to where Inari and her mother were. There were still a bunch of Kitsunes around, but none had nine tails, so they probably didn't hear her talk to Robert. She gave her mom an hug and then faced Inari, which she gave a bow to.
"Did you come back with your decision," Inari asked her in Japanese. "Yes, yes I have," Haru replied in the same language," I just want to know what I am participating in that would change the world. If you won't tell me, I'd rather back out of this."

"Well this would need all of the help I can get," Inari said," I shall proclaim the job for you. You should know Susanoo, the God of the sea and storms that is the brother to Amaterasu. He has been abusing the spirits of foxes. This has been infuriating me. Now to put an end to his abuse, we must go and confront him head on. I would be in the needing of some Kitsunes to help me with the fight. That's where you come along. You would come along and help me. If there is anyone on this island who you think would help us out, they may come along to."

"Oh well that," Haru said. She realized that she would be fighting a god. She may not get out alive, her mother may not get out alive. Come on Haru, go and think of a choice. She looked at her mom, who gave back a 'do what you want' look. She however thought about how to say no, she found it next to impossible to say "no" when the person is a goddess and her Kitsunes are all around her including her mother. Also, when her friends say that they were potentially dangerous, that added more pressure. "Doubt has killed more than failure ever did," she said in Japanese so Robert wouln't understand it," yes." She was sweating from the pressure.

"Very well then," Inari said," in a while you will be going with us to Susanoo. If you have anybody on this island that can be good for us, offer them to come. Start saying goodbye to your friends as well. I shall see you later." They both bowed and then Inari and her Kitsunes left. Her mother looked at her and said," don't worry, you'll be safe with me." She then disappeared with the others, leaving Haru standing in the forest sweating.

(Again, all the dialogue is in Japanese)

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Dysis would be standing back by Robert. They were quite a ways away, only able to pick up bits and pieces of Japanese. She obviously couldn't understand it but just the tones in the voices she could sort of tell who was speaking. When Dysis thought she herd Haru, it would be filled with a slight nervousness, unlike when she thought she caught a word her two (which was impossible to tell to someone who doesn't speak the language) from someone else. It was more calm, relaxed, and almost too confident.

After a little while, Dysis would realize that it had gone quite. Though it had she stayed put next to Robert for she wasn't about to intrude on something.

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

For the most part, she was fine. There were a few bumps and bruises, a few scratches and scrapes across her arms, and one upon her face from nasty tree bark. Alexa audibly groaned, though, a tad sore from the mishap, but nothing felt broken. Looking up to Zadock, her eyes narrowed with a faint whisper "You're a jerk." However, she couldn't say it with a straight face, and let a smirk play upon her lips. @Drumonkey

"Babe you're going to owe me a good meal tonight for what I'll try to do." Zadock closed his eyes and began to glow faintly then he touched her cheek and the injury began to slowly close up and became a small scar and Zadock fell onto his butt still holding Alexa and sighed deeply.

It took a few moments to register what had just happened, even after she nearly flopped on top of Zadock as he fell over. A hand came up to touch the once sore spot upon her face, amazed that it seemed to be magically healed. "How did you.... Sandmen don't have healing powers, do they?" It was pretty amazing the extent of things he could do, but it still didn't change anything! Reaching out, she'd smack him across the shoulder. "I owe you nothing. You're the reason I fell in the first place."

"No but I've been eating so well I had pure hope in my hands so I pushed that to the tips of my hands and hoped it would heal your wound and it kinda happened." Zadock shrugged his shoulders but looked tired.

"The power of hope, huh?" It clearly worked, but she couldn't help but break out into a fit of giggles. "I'm sorry, I'm really glad it worked. It just sounds so... I don't know. Sounds like something that's preached in a church. But really, I am glad it worked. Thank you." Leaning forward, she'd plant a kiss upon his cheek, but noticed he seemed rather tired. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine just a bit tired from all that energy I used. Also I've never heard that as a description for hope but I like it." Zadock chuckled as he reverted back to his human form.

She was feeling a bit tired herself, and leaned back into the grass, letting her wings shrink away into nothing. All that was left was a pile of feathers that began to scatter in the wind. "Perhaps you should try sleeping. It could help. "

"I've been sleeping less so maybe I should try it again. Maybe I can show you my dreams and what they are like." Zadock sounded hopeful and seemed determined to succeed.

"You can do that? Although, I guess I shouldn't be surprised." Closing her eyes and letting out a deep sigh, she grew more comfortable and began to relax, feeling as if a nap was highly appropriate at the moment. Flying took quite a bit out of her it seemed. "You work too hard, you know? I wouldn't mind seeing your dreams, but you do need to sleep. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back