• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Things will be alright," Haru lied, though her body language said that she was in a problem. Knowing that it was no use of lying if she way going to send mixed messages, she told the truth. "Sorry," she said slighty sobbing," I was given the job to help my mom and her boss fight a god, and I accepted it. I feared of what would happen if I said no."
@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
"Wait. Fight a God?!" Dysis would ask, barely able to comprehend the situation. She knew that some people tend to be full of themselves and over estimate their power. Biting off more than they can chew, this leader of hers must be doing exactly that. "Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, your leader is probably powerful and all but a God... Isn't that a little much?"

@Airagog

@OrenjiGastu

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Things will be alright," Haru lied, though her body language said that she was in a problem. Knowing that it was no use of lying if she way going to send mixed messages, she told the truth. "Sorry," she said slighty sobbing," I was given the job to help my mom and her boss fight a god, and I accepted it. I feared of what would happen if I said no."
@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Bull groaned, great, just great. "Alright alright. So start from the beginning. What's happening, what needs to happen, how do we help, who is this god, this all seems like a really bad idea."

Penance said:
(> :D )
Andrew was shocked and happy and embarrassed at all once from what just happened. It took him a moment to realize that she had left "hey where ya going?" He left the building to try and find her but could not. "Damn she's fast" he went into the woods and started calling for her. "Hey where'd ya go? If i did something im sorry" he said
An-Li was high up in a tree with various wildlife. She could sense him getting closer to her. The squirrels and chipmunks began to run around and follow Andrew. One chipmunk came up towards him and picked up a acorn near him. The chipmunk squeaked up at him still holding the acorn.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li was high up in a tree with various wildlife. She could sense him getting closer to her. The squirrels and chipmunks began to run around and follow Andrew. One chipmunk came up towards him and picked up a acorn near him. The chipmunk squeaked up at him still holding the acorn.

[/QUOTE]
Andrew turned around to see the chipmunk staring at him "umm hi?" He said "can i help you?"

Penance said:
Andrew turned around to see the chipmunk staring at him "umm hi?" He said "can i help you?"
The chipmunk squeaked some more and threw the acorn at his head. The chipmunk snickered at him and then the other animals began to throw nuts and shells at him.

(REVOLUTION! LOL)

Zadock smiled and bowed to her. "It's real enough isn't it? I mean I still can't fly but I am happy about these points." Zadock began to wander to the edge of the building and looked down. "Quite the drop."

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]The chipmunk squeaked some more and threw the acorn at his head. The chipmunk snickered at him and then the other animals began to throw nuts and shells at him.
(REVOLUTION! LOL)

[/QUOTE]
(EVIL NATURE!!!) andrew for some reason was being pelted by acorns. "Ow shit! What the f-ow!!" He was starting to get irritated. "Enough!" He yelled he then slammed his fist on the ground and shadow tentacles rose up and held each animal in the air. "Ugh" he said brushing himself off "i hate nature its so...unnatural" he then started to leave the woods and when he thought he was far enough away from the anarchist animals he made the shadows drop them. "Guess i'll go looking somewhere else" he said leaving the woods

Penance said:
(EVIL NATURE!!!) andrew for some reason was being pelted by acorns. "Ow shit! What the f-ow!!" He was starting to get irritated. "Enough!" He yelled he then slammed his fist on the ground and shadow tentacles rose up and held each animal in the air. "Ugh" he said brushing himself off "i hate nature its so...unnatural" he then started to leave the woods and when he thought he was far enough away from the anarchist animals he made the shadows drop them. "Guess i'll go looking somewhere else" he said leaving the woods
(That was nutty am I right?(8)))

The animals were surprised as the tentacles grabbed them. They squeaked and chattered in anger. An-Li oblivious to the whole event, sensed that he was leaving and hopped down. She noticed the animals were agitated by something. She bent down and one chupmunk climbed up her shoulder and began to angrily squeak. An-Li didn't know what it was saying but could feel that it was unhappy about something or someone. She smiled at the animals, "Hey there calm down everyone it's fine." She sent out a wave of peace through the forest calming the animals once again. She began to walk through the forest and in her path flowers began to grow and bloom. She followed her senses, leading her to who she thought was Andrew.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye](That was nutty am I right?(8)))
The animals were surprised as the tentacles grabbed them. They squeaked and chattered in anger. An-Li oblivious to the whole event, sensed that he was leaving and hopped down. She noticed the animals were agitated by something. She bent down and one chupmunk climbed up her shoulder and began to angrily squeak. An-Li didn't know what it was saying but could feel that it was unhappy about something or someone. She smiled at the animals, "Hey there calm down everyone it's fine." She sent out a wave of peace through the forest calming the animals once again. She began to walk through the forest and in her path flowers began to grow and bloom. She followed her senses, leading her to who she thought was Andrew.

[/QUOTE]
(I see what you did there)

As andrew walked through the path that led out of the woods he thought angrily about the animals 'i mean seriously?? I thoughts chipmunks were supposed to sing like bieber not kill like mass murderers' he then noticed alot of the animals he walked by calmed down. Then he felt a wave of peace hit him. It sent a weird sensation down his back. "Woah that felt..weird" he shrugged it off as nothing and just kept walking

"I know that this was a bad decision," Haru said," but having my mom and her boss there made it hard. Also, the thought of them being bad made me scared to say no. I was scared and said yes." She then looked at Robert and explained her situation. "My mother is a kitsune that works for Inari, the goddess of fox spirits, prosperity, agriculture in Japan. She is having a problem with a gob by the name of Susanoo, the god of the sea and storms. Susanoo has been abusing kitsunes, which Inari is the kami of. She is angry and she is going to confront him to stop this. She was needing some kitsunes to help her in it. So those kitsunes are with Inari and so is my mother and I now. I know that Inari would be powerful with her kitsunes, but I know that Susanoo has been able to defeat a eight headed dragon once. This looks bad, so I guess that's why she said that I could bring people from here with me." She then looked at both in the eye and said," I need your help."

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18

OrenjiGatsu said:
"I know that this was a bad decision," Haru said," but having my mom and her boss there made it hard. Also, the thought of them being bad made me scared to say no. I was scared and said yes." She then looked at Robert and explained her situation. "My mother is a kitsune that works for Inari, the goddess of fox spirits, prosperity, agriculture in Japan. She is having a problem with a gob by the name of Susanoo, the god of the sea and storms. Susanoo has been abusing kitsunes, which Inari is the kami of. She is angry and she is going to confront him to stop this. She was needing some kitsunes to help her in it. So those kitsunes are with Inari and so is my mother and I now. I know that Inari would be powerful with her kitsunes, but I know that Susanoo has been able to defeat a eight headed dragon once. This looks bad, so I guess that's why she said that I could bring people from here with me." She then looked at both in the eye and said," I need your help."
@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
'A god can defeat a hydra? I would assume...' But as seeing the way Haru was asking Bull for help, she felt awkward being here. Starting to slowly back away, Dysis would say "I should go..."

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

Penance said:
(I see what you did there)
As andrew walked through the path that led out of the woods he thought angrily about the animals 'i mean seriously?? I thoughts chipmunks were supposed to sing like bieber not kill like mass murderers' he then noticed alot of the animals he walked by calmed down. Then he felt a wave of peace hit him. It sent a weird sensation down his back. "Woah that felt..weird" he shrugged it off as nothing and just kept walking
(I thought I'd take a crack at it( :P ))

She heard voices in the distance and followed them. Hmmm, this doesn't sound like Andrew. I guess I'll follow it. She came up only to see a group of others talking. She looked at theman as she came closer one was walking backwards right towards her. She didn't have much time to think and dumbly stood there waiting for the colision. The chipmunk on her shoulder and rushed back into the forest. The creature continued to run until he ran back into Andrew. The chipmunk collided into his ankle and looked up at him. His face obviously showed disgust nearly saying 'oh its you again.'

@StoneWolf18

(Unless your like on a cliff or don't wanna talk the ignore this)

Andrew looked at the chipmunk the same. Equally hating the rodent. "What do you want?" He asked annoyingly "you come back for more?" He asked clenching his fist. "Unless you know where an-li's at get outta here before i football kick you"

OrenjiGatsu said:
@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Bull rubbed his shoulders, "Alright... One problem, not a hydra, or a dragon, just a snake. Two, the snake was drunk. Very drunk. The moral of the story was that alcohol can-." Bull suddenly stopped having an idea, "That's it! Alcohol!"

Airagog said:
Bull rubbed his shoulders, "Alright... One problem, not a hydra, or a dragon, just a snake. Two, the snake was drunk. Very drunk. The moral of the story was that alcohol can-." Bull suddenly stopped having an idea, "That's it! Alcohol!"
Turning, totally ignoring the other girl she would walk over asking "Alcohol? This isn't something to be getting drunk over."

StoneWolf18 said:
Turning, totally ignoring the other girl she would walk over asking "Alcohol? This isn't something to be getting drunk over."
Bull shook his head, "No, no, the moral of that legend was even the mightiest fall when intoxicated and alcohol can turn a warrior to mush. Susano-o was kicked out due to alcohol, the dude's a major addict. We can expose that, get him drunk, and beat him to a pulp." He said suddenly noticing the other girl, "Oh hey An-Li."

Penance said:
Andrew looked at the chipmunk the same. Equally hating the rodent. "What do you want?" He asked annoyingly "you come back for more?" He asked clenching his fist. "Unless you know where an-li's at get outta here before i football kick you"
The chipmunk hopped up to his feet and glared up at him. He clenched his paws and squeaked at him. He stopped when he said An-Li's name. He put his paws on his hips and stared at him unbelievingly. As if to say 'a monster like you knows her?'

StoneWolf18 said:
While backing away she would have collided with something. Stumbling forward, Dysis would quickly turn to see someone new. "Oh, sorry..." She would quickly apologize. Glancing to Bull and Haru she would think 'now isn't the best time...'
An-Li nodded and twisted her tail Around her leg. "Oh its fine, sorry." She hopped a few steps away and moved out of the way and listened to the conversation.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]The chipmunk hopped up to his feet and glared up at him. He clenched his paws and squeaked at him. He stopped when he said An-Li's name. He put his paws on his hips and stared at him unbelievingly. As if to say 'a monster like you knows her?'
An-Li nodded and twisted her tail Around her leg. "Oh its fine, sorry." She hopped a few steps away and moved out of the way and listened to the conversation.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah I'm looking for her that problem rodent?" He said annoyingly

Airagog said:
Bull shook his head, "No, no, the moral of that legend was even the mightiest fall when intoxicated and alcohol can turn a warrior to mush. Susano-o was kicked out due to alcohol, the dude's a major addict. We can expose that, get him drunk, and beat him to a pulp." He said suddenly noticing the other girl, "Oh hey An-Li."
Chuckling she would ask "how we going to get that much booze?" 'Let alone find a god' she would add silently.

"I see what you mean," Haru said," but how would we get our hands on alcohol? by the looks of it, we're all minors. And even if we do, how would we get Susanoo to drink it? If he saw us with Inari, he would probably kill us. We still also don't know where he is. If you have the answers to that, then we need to get to Inari and the others as quickly as possible and tell them about this. If this thing works, then we will all probably be alive in the end."

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

StoneWolf18 said:
Chuckling she would ask "how we going to get that much booze?" 'Let alone find a god' she would add silently.
Bull gave a "pfft" noise. "We ain't gonna use normal alcohol, we gotta use some stuff that you can't get anywhere else. We gonna make some moonshine, 180 prof. Shit that is meant to knock you and your entire family on your ass in one shot. You can't drink two shots of it if'n you're a normal human. The shit is so strong it kills people." He looked at both of them like he was offended whenever they asked how they were going to get it, "Y'all don't seem to get I'm from a small town in Texas raised by ranchers. Moonshine comes as naturally as breathing. As for getting him to drink it, you really think an eastern god will be able to resist the southern sweet moonshine that could kill a normal man?"

OrenjiGatsu said:
"I see what you mean," Haru said," but how would we get our hands on alcohol? by the looks of it, we're all minors. And even if we do, how would we get Susanoo to drink it? If he saw us with Inari, he would probably kill us. We still also don't know where he is. If you have the answers to that, then we need to get to Inari and the others as quickly as possible and tell them about this. If this thing works, then we will all probably be alive in the end."
@Airagog @StoneWolf18
"Wait" Dysis would say before asking "Are the kitsunes going to let us help you? If I know anything about people and power, they want no one below themselves to get involved in their business."

Airagog said:
Bull gave a "pfft" noise. "We ain't gonna use normal alcohol, we gotta use some stuff that you can't get anywhere else. We gonna make some moonshine, 180 prof. Shit that is meant to knock you and your entire family on your ass in one shot. You can't drink two shots of it if'n you're a normal human. The shit is so strong it kills people." He looked at both of them like he was offended whenever they asked how they were going to get it, "Y'all don't seem to get I'm from a small town in Texas raised by ranchers. Moonshine comes as naturally as breathing. As for getting him to drink it, you really think an eastern god will be able to resist the southern sweet moonshine that could kill a normal man?"
A grin would spread across her face "Ah, that was the best thing I've herd all month."

Just as Alexa looked down over the edge of the building, something didn't feel right. She turned to look behind her, but no one was there. Then suddenly, she was jolted awake, leaving Zadock behind in his dream world. As eyes fluttered open, there was someone standing, no..flying before her with a fierce grin upon her face. Without a word, she shot up into the sky just as Alexa realized it was another harpy. Rising to her feet, she took a flying leap into the air and tried to follow, but her new wings weren't strong enough to make the climb. It was so very strange! Fluttering about, hoping the woman would come back, she'd give up after a few minutes and land lightly upon the ground, looking defeated. @Drumonkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back