• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Aouli backed up and leaned over to catch his breath. "I prefer not to hit a man that's on the ground. I only did it that time just to get even." He said as he straitened up.

Andrew stood up and laughed "that is your flaw then." He then looked up at him and smiled "learn when to finish your opponent" he then ran up and kicked aouli in the chin with his heel connecting to his neck

Aouli fell and began to gasp for breath as he held onto his neck. After coughing a bit he smirked. "That was your tenth move, I guess it's my win." He said with a smirk as he stood up and ran at Andrew he then grabbed his arm and flipped him over his shoulder making him land hard on the ground. "Nine." He then raised his leg and brought his heel down fast onto Andrews throat, stopping centimeters from actual contact. "Ten." With that being said he backed up and fell on his butt. "Well that was fun." He muttered as he laid on his back.

Andrew rolled over laughing "jesus christ" he said "who knew no powers were more brutal huh?" He then started coughing a little and held his side "ooo that stings" he said smiling he slowly got back to his feet held out his hand "you have improved since we last fought"

"Next time we fight we are using our powers." Aouli said as he took Andrew's hand and lifted himself up. "Damn, my lip is busted." He muttered as he placed his hand on his bleeding lip. "You are a freaking heavy hitter. I saw my life flash before my eyes on that last attack." He semi joked.

Andrew chuckled "hey if your gonna punch someone why not make it the last punch you need" he then stood up "and you aint so bad yourself. You react a bit quicker than most. Probably that electricity in ya"

"Wouldn't be surprised, or you are just slow." He joked before looking around. After a second he left Andrew and headed to a nearby tree and began to climb up it.

He watched him climb the tree "how to go from hating to be in trees to just climbing them religiously now?" He asked

Aouli stopped and looked at him. "I never hated climbing trees. Usually I don't climb so high. Trees used to be the only way for me to get away from bullies since they couldn't climb like me. Also have you been to the top of one? They have an awesome view." He said before continuing his climb.

An-Li was walking outside. She still prefered seclusion over the alternative. She stretched up high looking up at the sky it was so beautiful. She loved times like this, when she was completely free of worry. She danced a little floating off the ground and twirled across the air as she danced to invisible music. She was a mile up in the sky when she realized it. She noticed a scuffle between the two. She landed nearby and watched the fight. These two are bafoons, she thought as she watched them. She couldn't sense any animosity so it was like playing. When they concluded she stepped out and shook head at them. She followed them and walked up next to Andrew, "You two are crazy."

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li was walking outside. She still prefered seclusion over the alternative. She stretched up high looking up at the sky it was so beautiful. She loved times like this, when she was completely free of worry. She danced a little floating off the ground and twirled across the air as she danced to invisible music. She was a mile up in the sky when she realized it. She noticed a scuffle between the two. She landed nearby and watched the fight. These two are bafoons, she thought as she watched them. She couldn't sense any animosity so it was like playing. When they concluded she stepped out and shook head at them. She followed them and walked up next to Andrew, "You two are crazy."

[/QUOTE]
Andrew laughed "no we're bored there's a huge difference" he said smiling "so where you been?" He asked

"Look you're flying! Good job! How does it feel?" Zadock smiled and clapped his hands to congratulate her but he hoped she would get closer. @FieryAngel

Penance said:
Andrew laughed "no we're bored there's a huge difference" he said smiling "so where you been?" He asked
An-Li rolled her eyes at him. He was such a joker, sometimes. She pulled back some hair and smiled " I've been around. I tend to stay hidden in the background." She has been spending most of her time in the forest she liked it there.

An-Li blushed a little, "that was one time okay, once!" She could feel the red glow even brighter on her face. "I can control myself now. Besides I felt horrible about it." She crossed her arms and huffed.

(I love how vague that was, take it in whatever context you want @Penance )

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Hey I don't want to enslave and kill humanity either," Haru said," I just wonder though, on why my mother would be with them. Though she is a messenger and servant for her boss, my dad said that she was a wise and smart woman. She wouldn't join her boss in enslaving the world, her husband was a human and her daughter has been friends with human for years and years."
@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Bull shrugged, "The balance of power must be maintained. If your mother and her god are threats to that, I must step in. It is the right thing to do. Though hopefully if things go south, the mere presence of a minotaur will be enough to discourage violence. We are ready when you are."

@StoneWolf18 @OrenjiGatsu

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew snickered at how he could make this worse. "Dont worry everyone feels horrible on that ONE time. Its not just you." He said jokingly while laughing

An-Li's face was bright red. "Come on you can't hold that on me too. Besides it was a accident." Her tail was swaying as they spoke. Although she wouldn't admit it, she was having fun. She leaned closer to him and glared "and I did feel horrible. For Your Information."

@Penance

Andrew just grinned at her "its funny watching you get embarrassed" he said he then leaned in closer and...poked her nose with his. 'That should make her freak out' he thought hoping to get a reaction

An-Li was surprised when he leaned closer, her heart raced as he got too close for comfort. She couldn't tell whether it was her instincts yelling demon, or whether it was something else. As he poked her nose she gave a loud sgout and nearly fell over. She hadn't expected that it started her. She regained her footing and her eyes glowed s blue fire. She grabbed his shirt and tossed him up into the tree.

(Lol, yay throwing!)

Well he got his reaction. After he fell out of the tree she threw him in he laid on the ground laughing "totally worth it" he got up and started walking back to her. When he got back to her he saw she was still mad and he smiled "sorry but it was too funny"

An-Li's eyes were still glowing a fierce blue. She crossed her arms and glared at him. "Pushing my buttons, is not wise demon." Her eyes returned to their normal glow. She shook her head and sighed a slight smile on her face. "You really are crazy. I mean what if I really hurt you? I still don't know what my powers are, you could really get hurt." Her smile turned to a slight frown worry grew on her face. She enjoyed his company, but shestill couldn't stop her from getting angry whenever he touched her. She didn't know why, she had been training in solitude since she came here. Why did she loose control around others? She was deep in thought.

Airagog said:
Bull shrugged, "The balance of power must be maintained. If your mother and her god are threats to that, I must step in. It is the right thing to do. Though hopefully if things go south, the mere presence of a minotaur will be enough to discourage violence. We are ready when you are."
@StoneWolf18 @OrenjiGatsu
Dysis would be silently agreeing with bull 'I just hope she makes the right choice...' Glancing to him she would continue 'if not then Bull getting involved would be inevitable, and if he does that's not going to end pleasantly...' Gazing at the ground, her eyes would be slightly unfocused as if looking in the distance, a hint that she was lost in thought...

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

She was flying! She was really doing it, and with the grace of an angel, she she twirled around and danced through the air before landing lightly upon a tree branch right next to Zadock. "It's quite easy when I quit thinking about it." @Drumonkey

"See, that was your problem you were thinking too hard about something you must feel. You are a very expressive person." Zadock smiled and kissed her cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back