• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

"Haha that is funny, maybe we can go visit one day." Zadock winked at her before heading outside and looking around once before turning to her. "We can go to a clearing and begin there."

FieryAngel said:
Andrew's sarcasm earned him a balled up chip bag thrown at his head. "Ok...maybe I'm messing with people. " The lure of flying practice was hard to resist, and she gathered her trash and headed for the garbage. "Yea, let's get outside. It's feeling like the underworld with demons about."
Andrew scoffed at the comment "racist" he then turned back to aouli "still wont tell me?" He was bored and still trying to mess with someone and unfortunately aouli was closest.

"Ding Ding we have a winner." He said though it was muffled since his mouth was resting on his fore arm. He stared out the window ready to do almost anything to get out of his boredom, but nothing came to mind.

Toying the demon was rather amusing, and she couldn't help but give him a mischievous grin before turning to head from the cafeteria. "If we visit the Underworld, it better not be because I'm taking your soul. For now, let's focus on flying."

Andrew just held up the middle finger as she walked off not paying her any attention "so aouli wanna go spare?" He asked

Aouli looked up and mulled it over a bit. "Sure why not. Powers or...?" He asked as he began to walk out of the cafeteria

"I don't know if you can take mine though." Zadock pondered this for a moment before nodding in agreement with her statement about flying. Then Zadock took her hand and lead her to a forest clearing.

Peaceswore said:
Aouli looked up and mulled it over a bit. "Sure why not. Powers or...?" He asked as he began to walk out of the cafeteria
"No powers it might be a nice change"

It was certainly something to consider, especially since she didn't know much about sandmen! It was certainly time to learn. Walking hand in hand through the forest was certainly nice, a great way to get her mindset in the right frame for a flying lesson. After hovering over the ground earlier, this shouldn't be too hard, right? Upon getting into the clearing, she'd look up to the sky and imagine what it would feel like to dance through the clouds.

"Ok classic fight? That works." Aouli said as he lead the way. He walked to a random place before turning to face Andrew. "I had the first strike last time. Your turn." He joked as he cracked his knuckles.

"Alrighty then" he ran up to aouli and threw a sucker punch 'not good with first moves' he thought 'especially without powers'

Aouli went with the punch he us the moment to send a round house kick to the side of Andrew's face. "Oh, when should we stop? Don't want to accidently beat you so bad you can't help with whatever they are planning." Aouli joked.

Andrew wiped his face and laughed "how 10 blows each. That way its even" he then stood up "here's my second" he ran up to aouli and punched him in the gut and when aouli bent over from it he kneed him in the chin.

"get ready to dance through the clouds and when you master it you can bring me along right?" Zadock smiled at her seeming to drip hope from every pore.

She had never felt more confident about this before, and was already beaming as if she had already done it. "It won't be long before we're soaring through the sky together! It's like you said, the wind is on my side."

Aouli backed away as he rubbed his chin. "Ten blows? Yeah that works. So you have done three. My turn." He said before running toward him and sending one right hook to the face when Andrew face turned away he grabbed his shoulders nad kneed him in the solar plexus. He then backed up to let Andrew catch his breath.

Andrew knelt down "ow" he then got up and ran over and tripped aouli and while he was falling he elbowed him in the spine

Zadock chcuckled and transformed. "Meet me at the top of that tree and then we can continue talking." Zadock kissed her quickly then ran to a tree and jumped up onto the branch and began to hop and climb up it like it was nothing once he got to the top he waved down at Alexa.

Aouli grit his teeth when he felt the hit. He landed hard on his stomch knocking the wind out of him. "*cough**cough* At this rate we will kill each other before we reach ten." He said before suddenly sweeping Andrew. As Andrew fell he backed away and gained some distance so he could catch his breath.

Andrew was panting "heh...no...kidding...so far...5 for me...and 4...for you...my turn" andrew ran up and sparta kicked aouli in the chest knocking him a few feet back. "That makes 6"

Ah he was such a tease! Giving her just a quick kiss and dashing off gave her motivation though, and she watched as he waved from the top of the tree. At first, she just jumped straight up, hoping it would magically work. Landing flat on her butt, she huffed and got up, brushing the dirt from her backside. "Don't think about it..." Letting her wings do the work, her feet slowly lifted off the ground, letting the air carry her up higher and higher with each passing moment. Before long, she was floating freely, hovering just out of reach of Zadock.

Aouli had to cough some more after that attack before standing up. He took a deep breath before running up to Andrew and sent an upper cut to the gut. He then right hooked him in the face again and then with the same arm elbowed him in the cheek. "Seven" He muttered as he was panting as well.

(It prob doesnt help im playing mortal kombat xD ) andrew layed on the floor coughing he then grabbed aouli's foot and made him fall. Then getting up he slammed his foot on aouli's chest. 'Thanks for foot stomp training rey' backing away he said "that makes 9"

Aouli grabbed his ankle and almost electrocuted him, but stopped remembering the no powers thing. "I hate being stepped on." He said as he raised Andrew's foot off of him and sweep the other one. As Andrew fell he stood up and then sent a strong kick to his ribs. "Eight."

Andrew just laid there "go ahead and get your last 2 in i aint going anywhere" he said coughing slightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back