• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

With a mischievous grin, and a bit of motivation, she released Zadock's hand and began at a run for the cafeteria. Wings spread wide, the wind was on her side and slowly her feet left the ground. At first she didn't realize it until suddenly it appeared she grew, and risking a quick glance down, she was a few feet off the ground. Giggling wildly, she dashed forward until making her way to the steps of the cafeteria, and spun around to see just how far behind Zadock had gotten, or if he managed to beat her somehow. @Drumonkey

Aouli smiled and out his hood back on. "S-Sure, I-if it isn't a b-bother....Sorry if it is." He muttered as he geld onto his hood. After a second he let go and smile "Is it still believable? I was told to keep that lame façade."

Zadock swung free from the tree line and had sprinted up the last few feet and stopped about a minute after Alexa had landed. "One day i'll move faster than you, that day just isn't today." Zadock chuckled but didnt seem out of breath or anything he then proceeded into the cafeteria because for once he was actually hungry.

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Rey pouted, " I'm hungry, want to go to the cafeteria ?"

[/QUOTE]
Andrew shrugged his shoulder "sure why not?" As he walked he looked at aouli "yeah still kinda believable"

"You wish!" It would seem the doom and gloom attitude had disappeared, and all that was left was the usually playful Alexa. Like a spoiled little brat, she rushed through the door before him and stuck out her tongue. "Ladies first!" Practically skipping to the food line, she'd grab her usual salad, a soda, and a bag of chips to start with before heading to their usual table.

Penance said:
Andrew shrugged his shoulder "sure why not?" As he walked he looked at aouli "yeah still kinda believable"
Almost running to the cafeteria, Rey would wait for her new, no only friends to catch up, almost salivating at the flesh she'd soon have on her plate.

Zadock grabbed a steak with some A1 sauce and sat across from her as he started to eat and winked at her. "You can go first any time you want sweetheart."

Aouli sighed and casually walked to the cafeteria with his head down and shoulder slumped. When he arrive he got his usual plate of raw steak and sat next to Rey before he began to tear the steak mercilessly.

Sipping soda through her straw, she was just pondering what to dive into first when she heard that word....'sweetheart.' She began to choke, nearly spitting soda right through her nose, how embarrassing! Once her coughing fit had finally settled, she looked across the table incredulously "What did you just call me?"

As andrew arrived at the cafeteria he got a plate of pizza and went and sat down with the others "so hows was every ones day" he said trying to make small talk

"Alexa, why?" Zadock was working hard to keep a concerned look on his face but he really wanted to chuckle. "Did you hear something different?"

Penance said:
As andrew arrived at the cafeteria he got a plate of pizza and went and sat down with the others "so hows was every ones day" he said trying to make small talk
"Min-Mine has b-been really b-boring." Aouli muttered as he ate. "Wh-what about you?"

Peaceswore said:
"Min-Mine has b-been really b-boring." Aouli muttered as he ate. "Wh-what about you?"
"Well i met family and friends but that was about it" he said sounding bored

Head tilted to the side, his concerned look had her a tad confused. "I uh...I'm not sure....I think I heard you right." Seeing the others in the cafeteria, she'd give each a nod of acknowledgement and a wave.

Zadock burst out laughing wiping a tear from his eye. "You heard me right, I said sweetheart is that the wrong thing to say to you? do you not like me saying that?"

He was laughing! The harpy snarled and blew a fierce wind in his direction, just enough to threaten to throw his lunch across the room. It stopped, just as quickly as it started, ending with her grinning wickedly. "Not nice to laugh at me you know. But no, there's nothing wrong with it. It was...just unexpected!"

"Yes ma'am can do no laughing at the beautiful woman. I hope you know though that if anything happens to my food i'm going to have to feed from your dreams right?" Zadock rose an eyebrow but he had a joking tone in his voice and then he smiled wholeheartedly.

With narrowed eyes, she set her fork down and leaned forward, her gaze piercing into his. "You wouldn't dare...." Of course she was playing along, it was easy to see the way her eyes glittered in the dim lights. "Although, perhaps you would. I'm not afraid of you."

"Hey I don't want to enslave and kill humanity either," Haru said," I just wonder though, on why my mother would be with them. Though she is a messenger and servant for her boss, my dad said that she was a wise and smart woman. She wouldn't join her boss in enslaving the world, her husband was a human and her daughter has been friends with human for years and years."

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

Zadock leaned forward too. "I would and I could. Maybe you should be afraid of me, I am quite spontaneous." Zadock leaned forward and kissed her quickly.

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Hey I don't want to enslave and kill humanity either," Haru said," I just wonder though, on why my mother would be with them. Though she is a messenger and servant for her boss, my dad said that she was a wise and smart woman. She wouldn't join her boss in enslaving the world, her husband was a human and her daughter has been friends with human for years and years."
@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Sighing she would say "I'm sorry but looks can be deceiving. Your mother may seem good but just might be leading you to the dark side. Some people have their evil shrouded in the skin of someone you love and trust. All I'm saying is to set your paws on the right path and don't stray, for you might just get caught in a trap." Leaning back on one of the remaining trees she had no idea where this would have came from.

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

"Again, I'm not afraid..." Being cut off by a kiss was certainly not something she had expected, and it had her frozen in place, cheeks nearly about to burst from the smile she was wearing. "Well, you're right about one thing. You are spontaneous. All it's done is pique my interest."

"Now I need to keep you interested." Zadock laughed and leaned back in his chair and continued to eat. He smiled at Alexa happy he had done that.

Aouli looked over and shrugged. "Di-Didn't she deny being his girl friend earlier? Also it's Aouli." He said before sighing. "I'm bored."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back