• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Oh," Haru said," so that's what you think. I would never want to be against nor would I want that. Well are you sure that it could be like that? My mom's boss is a god of general prosperity and worldly success. Even though I am running out of time, maybe we should ask your ancestors if it can be done fast." She then looked over at the other woman there and said," what do you think?"
@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Bull took in a deep breath, "Calling my ancestors doesn't work quickly. It takes hours of meditation and feeling my heritage run through my veins. It isn't like your mother where I may snap my fingers and there is my father and his father and his father. I have to go into meditation then call upon my blood and history."

Penance said:
Flying in the air andrew would laugh "woohoo...oh wait my turn" he snapped his fingers and a giant shadow eagle swooped by and picked them both up with its talons and set them on the ground. "That was a fun ride" he said
Rey would begin a series of exponential and awkward chuckles , it was obvious she didn't laugh much. Slowly the chuckles became a good to honest laugh, Rey's voice was actually quite nice when she wasn't so stressed. After she was done, Rey would shudder "That was weird. So emotinal".

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Rey would begin a series of exponential and awkward chuckles , it was obvious she didn't laugh much. Slowly the chuckles became a good to honest laugh, Rey's voice was actually quite nice when she wasn't so stressed. After she was done, Rey would shudder "That was weird. So emotinal".

[/QUOTE]
Andrew chuckled "its called having fun" he said "and i can tell you dont have as much entertainment as you should so this is a whole new thing."

Penance said:
Andrew chuckled "its called having fun" he said "and i can tell you dont have as much entertainment as you should so this is a whole new thing."
Rey stomped her foot indignantly " I do have fun'. Holing out her arm, which was coated in tattoo's that took long and were extremely painful, Rey gestured to the with her other hand "These were fun "

Andrew cocked his eyebrow at her "our definition of fun is different" he said "when i say fun i mean enjoying yourself with someone, basically what we just did" he said smiling

"Ok I see now," Haru said," I guess we wouldn't have enough time for that. But still, are you sure that my mom's boss's plan could be like that? My mom's boss is a goddess of general prosperity and worldly success. I wouldn't be expecting that from her."

@Airagog

Penance said:
Andrew cocked his eyebrow at her "our definition of fun is different" he said "when i say fun i mean enjoying yourself with someone, basically what we just did" he said smiling
Smiling at him, though she immediately tried to force it down "I had fun with the tattoo artist. He told me all about his cats"

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Ok I see now," Haru said," I guess we wouldn't have enough time for that. But still, are you sure that my mom's boss's plan could be like that? My mom's boss is a goddess of general prosperity and worldly success. I wouldn't be expecting that from her."
@Airagog
Bull shrugged, "We could always ask her. I'd go with you and ask for answers. Though gods ruling humans doesn't leave much room for imagination. It sounds like enslavement more than anything."

Aouli was sitting in a nearby tree watching the two. He had fallen asleep for how knows how long and was sadly woken up when he fell out of the tree. "Ow...No one say that." He muttered as he stood up nad faced Andrew and Rey. "Did I miss anything?" He asked as he began to once again play with the snake. @Penance @Zaffre Blue

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Smiling at him, though she immediately tried to force it down "I had fun with the tattoo artist. He told me all about his cats"

[/QUOTE]
Andrew laughed at her "wow" he then noticed aouli walk up "well look who decided to join the party?"

"Yeah sorry about that, but I needed sleep." He said with a grin as he placed the snake into his pocket. "Damn it's getting a bit hot here." He muttered. "My electricity keeps me warm but this is ridiculous." He said as he took of his hood and sat on the ground. "So...please tell me I didn't miss anything."

=

Peaceswore said:
"Yeah sorry about that, but I needed sleep." He said with a grin as he placed the snake into his pocket. "Damn it's getting a bit hot here." He muttered. "My electricity keeps me warm but this is ridiculous." He said as he took of his hood and sat on the ground. "So...please tell me I didn't miss anything."
Rey would shrug, her face pink and glowing from the use of her powers "Me and Andy were playing around a bit, nothing much"

"....Did you guys fight? from what I understand bounding usually requires someone to get hit." He said as he looked at them. "If you did who won? I beat Andrew on my first fight." He said with a smirk before yawning.

"So go and ask her about it," Haru said," alright, but I was suppose to not to tell anyone about this. I knew I needed to ask you. I knew that she might not been able to here about us right now. In the case that she still doesn't know, I want you to come, hidden behind me in the forest. Even though you might no be able to understand what we would be saying since it's in Japanese, I you would be able to tell how it would be going."

@Airagog

Airagog said:
Bull shrugged, "We could always ask her. I'd go with you and ask for answers. Though gods ruling humans doesn't leave much room for imagination. It sounds like enslavement more than anything."
(Sorry, I was out.)

Dysis was lost in thought then nodded, agreeing with Bull. "Enslavement sounds about right." Looking her in the eye Dysis would ask her "would you want to be the one to carry that whip and key to humanity's shackles and chains.?"

@OrenjiGatsu

Last edited by a moderator:
Peaceswore said:
"....Did you guys fight? from what I understand bounding usually requires someone to get hit." He said as he looked at them. "If you did who won? I beat Andrew on my first fight." He said with a smirk before yawning.
"It was more of a magic show than a fight.... and I honestly think I won by a little,eensie-weensie bit"

Peaceswore said:
"No you didnt!! We called it a draw!!" He said defensively

Penance said:
"No you didnt!! We called it a draw!!" He said defensively
"Like hell! Had I gone through with my last attack you would be fried!" Aouli exclaimed with a smirk as he stood up and cracked his knuckles.

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]"It was more of a magic show than a fight.... and I honestly think I won by a little,eensie-weensie bit"

[/QUOTE]
"And how'd you win?? I was the last one to do anything??" He then crossed his arms and pouted like a child "hmph"

Penance said:
"And how'd you win?? I was the last one to do anything??" He then crossed his arms and pouted like a child "hmph"
Reyon laughed at Andy " Awww, your such a child. Could I pinch your cheeks and push you around in a stroller ?".

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Reyon laughed at Andy " Awww, your such a child. Could I pinch your cheeks and push you around in a stroller ?".

[/QUOTE]
Andrew stuck his tongue out at her "bite me"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Rey rolled her eyes " Is that an invitation ? I haven't ate in a while "

[/QUOTE]
Andrews eyes went wide "of course not!! Its a figure of speech!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back