• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

"Well I'm here. I'll be here to fight the monsters that plague you whether they be physical or mental I will help you get through it."

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]The earth grumbled and shook as it rose up and shaped a throne for Rey. Lounging in it lazily but still looking regal, her violet eyes would look bored "I think you can do better"

[/QUOTE] andrew shook his head and laughed "oh ok its gonna be like that? I see how it is" he made the duplicate disappear and form a big ball he then made the ball break into a million tiny pieces each one shaped like various jewelry. Earrings necklaces and so on and it all rained down from the sky. "Made it rain" he said grinning wide

"You're far too kind to me. Really you are. " Quickly wiping away tears, there was little evidence that she even came close to crying. She'd be embarrassed to be caught crying like a weak girl in front of a guy she liked. At least it was quiet, though perhaps too quiet. Where was everyone today? Not that she minded some private time of course. "I really could never pay you back enough for your kindness. I know you say you could go dark, but I don't see it. You're too good."

Penance said:
andrew shook his head and laughed "oh ok its gonna be like that? I see how it is" he made the duplicate disappear and form a big ball he then made the ball break into a million tiny pieces each one shaped like various jewelry. Earrings necklaces and so on and it all rained down from the sky. "Made it rain" he said grinning wide
Her throne shifted and changed into a giant semi-circle chair. Grabbing a piece of jewelry from the sky, Rey would glance at it, then flick it to the side. "Oh, Andrew is this the extent of your powers ?". Leaning forward, her eyes would glint in the fading light and give a challenging look, "I think I can do better"

Andrew squinted at her "i said i was starting small" he then flicked his fingers and all the jewelry balled up and then formed an enormous 7 headed hydra. It stomped around and burnt some trees. "How bout now?"

Penance said:
Andrew squinted at her "i said i was starting small" he then flicked his fingers and all the jewelry balled up and then formed an enormous 7 headed hydra. It stomped around and burnt some trees. "How bout now?"
Rey would nod, her chair now a giant recliner. "Getting better. Here, let's turn this into a show, yeah. You show me some tricks and vice versa". Swinging her feet over the edge of the recliner and then jumping off, "Could I go now ?"

Penance said:
Andrew smiled and bowed his head "be my guest" he said
Walking a couple feet away from the chair, which melted back in the ground the minute she jumped off. Holding her hands up amicably, Rey would ask him "This is just a parlor trick. What I need you to do is stomp with one foot, could you do that ?"

"Well I can take both if she wants to speak as well," Haru said to Robert and the other girl. "Robert," she continued," while I was going to lunch I saw my mother come up to me for the first time in over a decade. She gave me this kimono and took me to her boss who knew about me. Her boss offered me the choice to participate in her plan that would effect the entire world forever, even though I am just as tyro, or live like a human. I said to them that I would give them an answer after lunch, but I haven't came up with one yet. I need your advice on this. I don't want to spend the rest of my life as a Kitsune, yet I don't want to live it just like a human. What do you think?"

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Walking a couple feet away from the chair, which melted back in the ground the minute she jumped off. Holding her hands up amicably, Rey would ask him "This is just a parlor trick. What I need you to do is stomp with one foot, could you do that ?"

[/QUOTE]
Andrew looked at her curiously "sure" he then lifted his foot up and then stomped it down

Penance said:
Andrew looked at her curiously "sure" he then lifted his foot up and then stomped it down
Closing her eyes, she'd say "Do it again and think about what foot you use , feel free to do it in a pattern, just use on foot at a time. I'll guess which one"

Zadock chuckled and shook his head slightly. "I'm glad you enjoyed my presence and don't think ill become evil." Zadock smiled at her and chuckled. "Lets go get food at the cafeteria and youll feel better."

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Well I can take both if she wants to speak as well," Haru said to Robert and the other girl. "Robert," she continued," while I was going to lunch I saw my mother come up to me for the first time in over a decade. She gave me this kimono and took me to her boss who knew about me. Her boss offered me the choice to participate in her plan that would effect the entire world forever, even though I am just as tyro, or live like a human. I said to them that I would give them an answer after lunch, but I haven't came up with one yet. I need your advice on this. I don't want to spend the rest of my life as a Kitsune, yet I don't want to live it just like a human. What do you think?"
@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Dysis was surprised that she could stay, yet though abut what she had said. 'Am I the only one who hasn't seen a family member?' This caused a sick feeling to enter, as she could have imagined why. Pushing that thought away she would begin to think about haru's problem.

Food sounded good after all that work, and she didn't hesitate to get up, wings fluttering to help her rise rather gracefully. Getting a feel for them and how the air worked, she felt flying could be possible after all. She was up so quick, and decided to be polite and offer Zadock a hand to help him if he so chose. "You've never given me reason so far not to enjoy your presence. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it." @Drumonkey

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Closing her eyes, she'd say "Do it again and think about what foot you use , feel free to do it in a pattern, just use on foot at a time. I'll guess which one"

[/QUOTE]
"Ok...?" He lifted his right foot, then left, then left, and ended with right

OrenjiGatsu said:
@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Bull closed his eyes, "We can talk to my ancestors. Their wisdom is much deeper than my own. Or if you need an answer now I say no. It sounds like a lot of people are going to be hurt and that I will have to assume the burden of my race as protector and guardian. I cannot guarantee your safety if you stand against me."

Penance said:
"Ok...?" He lifted his right foot, then left, then left, and ended with right
Rey moved in unison with Andrew, mouthing "right, left, left, right". Still closing her eyes "Come on Andrew, try harder"

Andrew then smiled and stepped left right left and lifted his right foot to stomp but then he floated up using his shadows

Penance said:
Andrew then smiled and stepped left right left and lifted his right foot to stomp but then he floated up using his shadows
Rey moved with Andrew, saying "left , right, left, cheater, don't you think I didn't notice that" fluently, a small smile playing her lips.

Andrew chuckled "oops did i do that my bad" he then stopped levitating and went back to the floor on both feet "but is being good at a guessing game all you can do?"

Penance said:
Andrew chuckled "oops did i do that my bad" he then stopped levitating and went back to the floor on both feet "but is being good at a guessing game all you can do?"
Smirking at him, Rey would look " This isn't a eight of it, sadly it's your turn now". The chair was back, but now it was a shaped like a bean bag. Plopping in the chair and sinking in it easily, though if anyone else tried, they'd break bones. " Take the floor, Andy".

Andrew smiled at the nickname "alrighty then" he stomped his foot and an enormous 50 foot spider rose out if the forest and screeched at rey. It then jumped in the air and exploded into red and black fireworks. When the fireworks ended andrew crossed his arms and smiled smugly "taadaa"

Penance said:
Andrew smiled at the nickname "alrighty then" he stomped his foot and an enormous 50 foot spider rose out if the forest and screeched at rey. It then jumped in the air and exploded into red and black fireworks. When the fireworks ended andrew crossed his arms and smiled smugly "taadaa"
Rey held a hand to her mouth "Never .do .that. again.". Standing up, she'd jump and the earth moved with her. Making the ground ripple uncontrollably, Rey would stop it and make the ground cave in like a pit with just her and Andrew". Suddenly the ground would skyrocket back up, leaving them very high in the air.

"Oh," Haru said," so that's what you think. I would never want to be against nor would I want that. Well are you sure that it could be like that? My mom's boss is a god of general prosperity and worldly success. Even though I am running out of time, maybe we should ask your ancestors if it can be done fast." She then looked over at the other woman there and said," what do you think?"

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Rey held a hand to her mouth "Never .do .that. again.". Standing up, she'd jump and the earth moved with her. Making the ground ripple uncontrollably, Rey would stop it and make the ground cave in like a pit with just her and Andrew". Suddenly the ground would skyrocket back up, leaving them very high in the air.

[/QUOTE]
Flying in the air andrew would laugh "woohoo...oh wait my turn" he snapped his fingers and a giant shadow eagle swooped by and picked them both up with its talons and set them on the ground. "That was a fun ride" he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back