• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Zadock chuckled more. "Also there is your sense of humor as well as your standing in the world. You aren't good, not always at least nor are you always bad. You seem to have found a middle ground between the two and you just keep fluctuating and that amuses me a lot."

StoneWolf18 said:
She would hear a fierce roar then a pound as a tree was thrown or rather kicked Into the air followed by a giant figure in the sky smacking it back down to earth. It would have been a spectacular sight if one of the half wasn't heading right for her. She dived out of the way just as it slammed down into the ground. The dust, dirt and other foliage showered her as she lay just out of reach of the log. Groaning she would be sprawled out, trying to collect herself.
Bull panted as he turned back into his human form, shrinking back in size as he got up and shook himself and looked around at the broken trees he had used to train, noticing Dysis, walking over to her, holding his hand out, "Hey. What are you doin here? You alright?"

"My sense of humor? I wasn't aware that I had one honestly." It wasn't often she got to see herself through someone else's eyes, but Zadock was giving her a much different picture of herself than ever imagined. "Well, I'm glad I can amuse you...I think?" At least, she hoped that was a compliment! "I think we all have the capacity to be good or bad. Certain situations call for you to take certain sides. "

"Well you trusted me so i'm going to trust you ok? My father showed me what would happen when I fed off nightmares and at first it wasnt bad but the more I fed the darker I will become that is part of why I build up hope so much so i can balance out the darkness."

Airagog said:
Bull panted as he turned back into his human form, shrinking back in size as he got up and shook himself and looked around at the broken trees he had used to train, noticing Dysis, walking over to her, holding his hand out, "Hey. What are you doin here? You alright?"
"I was exiting the forest when I herd the trees..." She would say as Dysis took his hand and slowly stood, slightly disoriented. She would brush the dirt and leaves off of herself, shaking her head to loosen the fronds and such from her hair then asking "so what were you doing?"

StoneWolf18 said:
"I was exiting the forest when I herd the trees..." She would say as Dysis took his hand and slowly stood, slightly disoriented. She would brush the dirt and leaves off of herself, shaking her head to loosen the fronds and such from her hair then asking "so what were you doing?"
Bull smiled, "Training. If I want to be truly strong I can't stop. I always have to keep going, even when class is over. As such I'm here where it's okay if I break a few trees. If we were still in a building I would have brought it down a long time ago. It may seem like I don't train just because I don't show it in class, but in reality this past month has been nothing but hardening my body."

"You can trust me with anything. I think you're the one person here I'd say that to. " Dream feeding was an interesting concept, but didn't seem to phase her in the least bit. "I'm not entirely sure how I would go dark. I mean, I know harpies used to steal food, but that's not horrible. Also, we carried souls to the underworld, and sometimes ate our victims. So, I guess if I start eating people? But, I'm not much of a cannibal."

Airagog said:
Bull smiled, "Training. If I want to be truly strong I can't stop. I always have to keep going, even when class is over. As such I'm here where it's okay if I break a few trees. If we were still in a building I would have brought it down a long time ago. It may seem like I don't train just because I don't show it in class, but in reality this past month has been nothing but hardening my body."
She nodded "Yeah, least you can without falling unconscious." She would half mutter. "Anyway, you've been training all day?"

StoneWolf18 said:
She nodded "Yeah, least you can without falling unconscious." She would half mutter. "Anyway, you've been training all day?"
Bull nodded, "All day for the past month. And will continue for the next few years. Currently I'd say I have a pretty good lead on everyone. I need to if I hope to protect anyone." He said turning somber.

"It wouldn't be cannibalism because you aren't fully human but you would be in harpie form too. Although I don't think harpies are evil I think they are a necessary evil just like i am." Zadock smiled then held her hand.

Airagog said:
Bull nodded, "All day for the past month. And will continue for the next few years. Currently I'd say I have a pretty good lead on everyone. I need to if I hope to protect anyone." He said turning somber.
"Well you have a head start on me that's for sure" she would say embarrassed.

StoneWolf18 said:
"Well you have a head start on me that's for sure" she would say embarrassed.
Bull smiled, "Well. I have to. I'm a protector. It's my job to make sure I'm ready for anything. But if you want help I can lend you a hand happily."

They were holdings hands, and when she looked down, her heart began to race, and all concentration was completely lost. However, they did float back down to the ground (though it wasn't very far anyways) and were placed gently upon the grass. She stared silently for a moment before suppressing a squealing giggle like a little school girl! After a moment, she'd clear her throat and get back to the conversation. "True... still. I'm not sure I'd be provoked enough to eat a human.." @Drumonkey

Last edited by a moderator:
Airagog said:
Bull smiled, "Well. I have to. I'm a protector. It's my job to make sure I'm ready for anything. But if you want help I can lend you a hand happily."
"Possibly later, right now we have a problem." A frown appeared upon her face as she explained what had happened earlier with the other 3.

StoneWolf18 said:
"Possibly later, right now we have a problem." A frown appeared upon her face as she explained what had happened earlier with the other 3.
Bull nodded, "I figured as much. My ancestors weren't exactly keen about the crowd I've been running with. Though they think my 'Kill em with Kindness' strategy is interesting. I figured if it worked so well with German POWs that they begged not to leave Canada, it can work for me."

Airagog said:
Bull nodded, "I figured as much. My ancestors weren't exactly keen about the crowd I've been running with. Though they think my 'Kill em with Kindness' strategy is interesting. I figured if it worked so well with German POWs that they begged not to leave Canada, it can work for me."
"Well all I know is that their planning something that has to do with family..." She would trail off, thinking.

"Well imma go get some quick training in" he said leaving the cabin. As he walked towards the woods he thought about how to complete his objective 'should i just enslave all humans or just kill em all' as he arrived in a clearing he sat down and stretched his arms "its show time" he waved his arm up and a big shadow ball came out if the ground. He then moved his fingers making the ball take shape and it formed into a huge black dragon. He made the dragon fly around the clearing and made it roar "its fun being a demon" he said entertained by his creation

StoneWolf18 said:
"Well all I know is that their planning something that has to do with family..." She would trail off, thinking.
Bull gave her a pat on the back, not worrying about hurting her in his human form, "Hey. Relax. If it's something bad I'm sure they'll think twice with me around. And if it's something good, well I just hope we're invited to the party too. " he gave her a warm smile, "Plus, they're our friends right? Means if they're up to somethin stupid we gotta smack em out of it."

Airagog said:
Bull gave her a pat on the back, not worrying about hurting her in his human form, "Hey. Relax. If it's something bad I'm sure they'll think twice with me around. And if it's something good, well I just hope we're invited to the party too. " he gave her a warm smile, "Plus, they're our friends right? Means if they're up to somethin stupid we gotta smack em out of it."
Looking to him a smile touched her lips as well "I guess your right. I mean it can't be that bad, can it?"

StoneWolf18 said:
Looking to him a smile touched her lips as well "I guess your right. I mean it can't be that bad, can it?"
Bull nodded, "And if it is, then I'll just have to beat them down." He said flexing his muscles. "I've seen what they can do, no one has seen my surprises yet, and that is very intentional."

Airagog said:
Bull nodded, "And if it is, then I'll just have to beat them down." He said flexing his muscles. "I've seen what they can do, no one has seen my surprises yet, and that is very intentional."
"I would hope it doesn't come to that but you never know." Dysis would reply obviously feeling better about the situation.

"Lets see what else can i do" he then wave his arm and the dragon started breathing fire. andrew laughed "oo this is fun"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back