• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Peaceswore said:
Aouli jumped and looked around franticly. "W-We can't l-let anyone kn-know! I'll d-die of embarrassment." He said as he went to open the door.
Rolling her eyes, Rey would give Aouli a meaningful stare " It happens to everybody sometimes, don't worry".

With the sudden opening of the door she fell back with yelp. Looking up she would see Aouli apparently shifted. "H-hello...?" She would ask with a nervous smile, preparing to bolt out of the cabin

"Nonono! Pl-Please tell me y-you didn't he-hear wh-what we were talking about. You d-did didn't you? G-great now everyone wi-will know about my c-c-c-crush." He said to Dyisi while shaking. in his boots and almost tearing up. He even pulled down his hood to hide is embreaseement.

StoneWolf18 said:
With the sudden opening of the door she fell back with yelp. Looking up she would see Aouli apparently shifted. "H-hello...?" She would ask with a nervous smile, preparing to bolt out of the cabin
Shaking her head, Rey would lean against a wall, casually seeing if anyone else was there "Dysis,Dysis,Dysis. We wanted to give Aouli a pep talk but we cant do that with you playing detective"

Andrew saw dysis just laying there and laughed "well well well it looks we have an eavesdropper" he said walking over to her "and you made aouli shy again nice going"

StoneWolf18 said:
Rolling her eyes she would say "I already known about you and Rey. This was about something else..."
"R-Rey? She w-was the one th-that offered to he-help me." He mumbled still clutching his hood. "Sh-She ga-gave me a present to ch-cheer me up, to." He said happily as he showed the golden snake.

StoneWolf18 said:
Rolling her eyes she would say "I already known about you and Rey. This was about something else..."
Rey would cough and clear her throat "It's not me, it's you, Dysis. But now that you've thrown him back in his shy corner , we cant speak about it like adults, way to go". Linking Aouli and Andrew's arms, she'd begin to walk away "It was just a crush, Dysis. He really likes you"

Dysis would stand, really having enough of their BS. "You know what guys, go do whatever the hell. Enslave humanity for all I care." With that she would pass them, going to exit the cabin.

On the inside andrew was about to pass out from laughter but on the outside he had the best poker face "yeah dysis now you ruined it for him. Hope your happy."

StoneWolf18 said:
Dysis would stand, really having enough of their BS. "You know what guys, go do whatever the hell. Enslave humanity for all I care." With that she would pass them, going to exit the cabin.
Shaking her head, she'd give a dangerous smirk" I wouldn't enslave all of them, I'd eat them. Your getting romance counseling next"

Zadock had a long night without sleep he had been wandering around in his human form only his gold eye leading the way then morning came and he began heading towards the cafeteria but stumbled upon alexa by happy coincidence. @FieryAngel

Aouli unlinked his arms and raised a eyebrow. "Should I laugh at that?" He asked finding it ironic. "i guess we should go about our usual business till something happenes." Aouli said as he turned human again. "this year got intresting, didn't it?" He asked with a small chuckle.

She would have exited the cabin, their lies so obvious it was making her sick. Dysis would have gone deeper into the forest, 'their planning something...and it has to do with family...' she would think. Stopping she would lean on a tree, if she wanted information she would have to play fire with fire. By Lying her way that is. 'What would be believed...' Thinking she would slide down the tree, now sitting hugging her knees.

Cross legged within the grass, Alexa had her eyes closed and palms outstretched once more, getting a good feel for how the wind worked. She had successfully created a few strong gusts that didn't last very long before having to take a break. Finding a bit of strength coming back, her concentration focused solely on the movement of the breeze, shifting it this way and that, then making it strong again. Trees began to sway side to side, a few leaves skittered by, until things grew strong enough that another door slammed off in the distance with the force. It was pretty neat how it worked, and clearly she was finding amusement in tormenting some students. They kept going in and out of buildings, only to get flustered when another door would slam shut in their faces. @Drumonkey

Peaceswore said:
Aouli unlinked his arms and raised a eyebrow. "Should I laugh at that?" He asked finding it ironic. "i guess we should go about our usual business till something happenes." Aouli said as he turned human again. "this year got intresting, didn't it?" He asked with a small chuckle.
"It was boring, just waiting till I get to leave and go back to Egypt. I honestly thought people here would be more interesting".

Peaceswore said:
Andrew laughed "it really did" he said "i thought being here was going to be boring but it has proven very fun"

Zadock silently approached then stopped closed his eyes and focused his next steps made the leaves rustle and he accidentally stepped on a branch making it snap under his foot with a sharp noise and he opened his eyes to see if Alexa had noticed him yet due to the noise or not.

Penance said:
Andrew laughed "it really did" he said "i thought being here was going to be boring but it has proven very fun"
Pulling put a bottle of wine, she'd immediately start taking large gulps. "So where are you guys from ?"

Ivan figured Andrew might be in his cabin so he just walked up to the front door and knocked loudly. Maybe he found the others by now; he was certainly more likely to have done so than Ivan. If so, maybe they had something new.

@Penance @Zaffre Blue @Peaceswore

Noise surely was not missed when she focused like this, and the sound of twigs snapping, not because of wind, but something else had her flinch and quickly turn to look. Out of fear, the wind grew powerful enough to shake a branch loose from a nearby tree, sending it crashing to the ground. However, upon seeing it was just Zadock, her smile grew, and the air stood still. "Sneaking up on me I see!"

"Actually that is what I was trying not to do and I found out I can, turn off my silence that is. What are you doing out here though? Oh yeah how did you sleep? Any good dreams?" Zadock smiled at her and his eyes changed from gold to brown as he sat next to her.

Shog said:
Ivan figured Andrew might be in his cabin so he just walked up to the front door and knocked loudly. Maybe he found the others by now; he was certainly more likely to have done so than Ivan. If so, maybe they had something new.
@Penance @Zaffre Blue @Peaceswore
Andrew heard the loud knocking and opened the door to see ivan "oh its you, come in come in" he said waving him in. He walked over to the rest of the group "guys this is ivan, he's on our side"

She nodded slowly and gave off a smirk. "Glad you can turn off the creepy silent thing. It's bad enough you can sneak into dreams and all that." Speaking of, as he mentioned good dreams she instantly turned red, unsure if last night was a dream or not! "Oh, well, seems everyone is off doing other things so I was just, you know...practicing." Naturally, she avoided the dream question altogether!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back