• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

After a while, Alexa finally woke up, a bit dazed and confused at first. Rubbing her eyes, it was clear she was in her room and not really sitting on a cliff watching the moon. And Zadock certainly wasn't with her. Crinkling of pages interrupted her thoughts which made her realiZe her journal was being used as a pillow! Quickly slamming the book shut and tucking it away beneath her pillow, light footsteps would take her to a mirror to fix the mess she had become while sleeping soundly.

Mindlessly she brushed her hair, thoughts deep into the dream she recently had, unsure if it was real or not. It could have just been wishful thinking. With a heavy sigh, a walk began to seem like a good idea. After finding a pair of shoes that weren't ripped, and slipping them on, Alexa headed out and went straight for the woods.

Haru was thinking while having lunch. This is so confusing. I'm just a tyro that can only make fox lanterns. Why would I be wanted for a world changing event? I don't want to stop being a human. Oh, well being a messenger would be interesting. She then started to daydream about being a Kitsune.

Aouli walked into the cafeteria and sat down by himself like usual. "H-He didn't tell me which cla-classmates. A-are you still there...sorry." He whispered to himself. His question was answered with silence. "Gr-Great."

Andrew past looking a little beaten up "hmm" he walked over to him and sat by him "hey aouli" he said "quick question when was the last time you saw your dad?"

@Peaceswore

Aouli jumped ten feet and looked stunned (Though you couldn't see it through his hood). "I-I-I ha-have nev... No-Not to lo-long ago...wh-why?...sorry." He muttered as he shifted in his seat awkwardly. 'Though I have absolutely no F-ing clue what was up with that. Change the world for the better? How? Sure he is a dragon....but."

Andrew smiled "because me and ivan over there met ours and they want us to enslave humans" he said "and that there were other students who were going to help. You one of them?"

Aouli blinked a bit slightly confused. "En-Enslave humans? Wh-Why? And sh-should you really be saying something like that out loud? Wha-What if I-I'm not o-one of the o-others th-that's suppose to help you? Or is this n-not a secret?....Sorry I was talking to much, sorry"

Andrew laughed "i trust you more with it." He said "because i know you wont tell anyone since you're too shy to speak up about it." He sounded pretty confident about trusting the dragon "so is it you or not?"

Dysis would have walked into the cafeteria, looking as if she had just fallen out of a tree. Well she had, in her sleep that had been peaceful for once, she had shifted back leaving her sore then with sitting in the same position for God knows how long left everything stiff. Then she had to get out of the tree which she more fell down then climbed. Spotting Andrew she would have walked over. "Hello" she would greet him then give Aouli a brief nod. Though she sounded tired, it held more energy than before.

@Penance @Peaceswore

Aouli was about to respond but Dysis walked in. He flinched when she talked to them. "H-Hello." He muttered before looking at his food. He nodded as if satisfied with the amount he had, but really was answering Andrews question,

Andrew saw the nod and winked meaning he knew what aouli meant then turned to dysis "hey dysis" he said looking her over "geez you look like you fell out if a tree" he said jokingly

Stomping in to the cafeteria, Rey would look almost emotionless, the meeting with her dad had hardened her up. Seeing Aouli, she would walk over to him and give him a small, awkward shoulder pat. Sliding into the seat beside him, she'd look at Andrew and Aouli " Could I talk too you ?" @Peaceswore @Penance

Penance said:
Andrew saw the nod and winked meaning he knew what aouli meant then turned to dysis "hey dysis" he said looking her over "geez you look like you fell out if a tree" he said jokingly
"Well I kinda did" Dysis would reply in a half joking tone. Watching Rey storm in she would open her mouth to ask but was cut short by her asking to speak to the others.

Wandering around the woods for what felt like hours, she sighed and began her journey out, leaves crunching beneath her feet until eventually the trees broke and gave way to full on sunshine. It was bright, making her squint as her eyes adjusted from the darkness of the forest to the light of day. She wasn't hungry, and didn't feel like going to the cafeteria. Truly the harpy was bored! "Well, I guess I could practice..." Finding a spot upon the grass to settle down, she closed her eyes and began to concentrate on the air around her. It's energy was alive, something that wasn't noticed before, and it made it much easier to manipulate. First, she simply practiced with creating a small breeze, allowing it to dance and circle about, frolicking like a child. That part was pretty easy. However, she was curious to the extent of her powers, and began to push it harder. A long, calming breeze slowly turned into heavier gusts, something she couldn't keep up for too long, as it wasn't long before she was panting. However, for a few minutes, it appeared a windstorm was trying to roll in. That was pretty satisfying!

Penance said:
Andrew eyed her suspiciously "sure whats up?" He asked
Seeing the way Andrew eyed her, Rey would smile with her sharp with teeth. Rapping her nails on the table, ignoring the gouges. "When is the last one of you had been approached by your family ?"

"I-I do-don't like to talk about family in front of people I don't know." he muttered as he looked at Dysis. 'Is this really something we should be talking about out in the open?' "I-I think I-I'm going back to our c-cabin. Do you want to come?" He asked Andrew and Rey. @Zaffre Blue @Penance

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Seeing the way Andrew eyed her, Rey would smile with her sharp with teeth. Rapping her nails on the table, ignoring the gouges. "When is the last one of you had been approached by your family ?"

[/QUOTE]
Dysis would frown but stay silent. The other were acting...odd. "Guys..." She would start slowly "What's going on?" She wasn't expecting the truth to be the answer but she asked anyway.

StoneWolf18 said:
Dysis would frown but stay silent. The other were acting...odd. "Guys..." She would start slowly "What's going on?" She wast expecting the truth to be the answer but she asked anyway.
Leaning near Dysis, she would whisper in a apathetic voice " Again, private family business but if you must know we're planning a giant picnic"

Peaceswore said:
"I-I do-don't like to talk about family in front of people I don't know." he muttered as he looked at Dysis. 'Is this really something we should be talking about out in the open?' "I-I think I-I'm going back to our c-cabin. Do you want to come?" He asked Andrew and Rey. @Zaffre Blue @Penance
'Now i get it' "sure lead the way aouli" he said "sorry dysis its just a small family matter" he said getting up ready to leave

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Leaning near Dysis, she would whisper in a apathetic voice " Again, private family business but if you must know we're planning a giant picnic"

[/QUOTE]
A look of pure disgust appeared upon Dysis' face. She knew that was a lie and something else was going on. Rolling her eyes would would have watched them go. Dysis was going to have to do some spying.

Aouli nodded and got up. He gave Dysis a small nod before walking out of the cafeteria and heading for Cabin one. As he walked he saw one of the guys from earlier. He was heavily bandaged and had a limp. When he saw Aouli he looked a bit frightened as he moved away. "So this is what it's like to be feared?..... I like it." He muttered to himself as he lead the way.

The sound of students filing in and out of the cafeteria was proving to be a distraction, and Alexa sighed. "Can't a girl practice in peace?" Her agitation made the wind pick up again, which made her quickly regain focus, and pushed hard to keep it going this time. Lifting her palms, and channeling energy that way made things a bit easier, as if she was pushing the air herself. Suddenly, a strong force of wind blew through the area, rocking trees and slamming the door on a few students who were also gathering in the cafeteria. Oops!! The sound of the door slamming shut was a surprise, and suddenly the wind stopped, growing completely still and silent.

StoneWolf18 said:
A look of pure disgust appeared upon Dysis' face. She knew that was a lie and something else was going on. Rolling her eyes would would have watched them go. Dysis was going to have to do some spying.
Rey didn't know Dysis very well but she could already tell that this one was a real Nancy Drew. "It would be best....and safer for you if you left us alone for a couple hours. It has something to do with the stock market, just a way to fund the school" Rey was taught to lie by the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back