• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

As they reached the cabin they went inside "soo" he said to rey "you got drafted by your parents too huh?"

'When the hell were they into stocks? Let alone be able to purchase them. And they wouldn't fund the school if they fell it would only make it worse!' She would think, slightly angry. She would have left the cafeteria and walked towards the forest, taking a different route to cabin one.

Penance said:
As they reached the cabin they went inside "soo" he said to rey "you got drafted by your parents too huh?"
"Drafted no, pressured, yes. My parents are adults and ever since I turned ten they expected me to be one too"

"Yeah and it was F-ing confusing. I beat up some guys and he suddenly appears saying he wants to change this disgusting world and then tell me to find the other classmates." He said in a normal voice no shaking, quivering, stuttering or apologizing. He took a deep breath and changed to his mythological form and patiently waited for them.

Dysis would be walking through the forest, almost to cabin 1. She focused on making herself completely silent then approached further. Crouching behind a tree only a few feet away from the entrance she would focus her hearing on the door, but everything was muffled and couldn't be understood. She silently cursed then slowly moved towards the door, when she opened it a slight crack no noise was made. Peering in she would be looking down a long, empty hallway. 'Lovely' she would think annoyed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew looked at aouli grinning "heh looks like someones finally come out of their shell" 'bout time'

(Dysis can become completely silent, this is possible because she Is technically uncatchable. Also please be more specific when you enter a room, all I got was that you entered the building.)

Penance said:
Andrew looked at aouli grinning "heh looks like someones finally come out of their shell" 'bout time'
Giving Aouli a stiff but happy smile, she'd nod at him, proud. " That's great, fear is a potent thing-where's the snake though ?"

StoneWolf18 said:
(Dysis can become completely silent, this is possible because she Is technically uncatchable. Also please be more specific when you enter a room, all I got was that you entered the building.)
(( don't mess anything up though, there is only a certain amount of stuff you can find before ruining it for us))

Drumonkey said:
Zadock sighed deeply from next to Alexa. "I would much rather read than basically change wardrobe. " Zadock sighed and then changed his clothes changing from a graphic tee to a gold dress shirt with a black vest and tie, his jeans turned into dress pants and his socks seemed to become even whiter and Zadocks eyes changed fully to gold. Zadock scanned the class and noticed someone he had never seen before he contemplated going over and talking to her since she seemed a little alone. @Nellas Eledhwen @FieryAngel
Raisa heard the Power Control instructor ask them to find a partner, and she stood up. Finally, something to do. Scanning the room, her fiery orange eyes locked with someone's gold. It was a guy, dressed in more formal clothing. 'Interesting,' she thought.

His attention shifted elsewhere, and she continued looking around the room. Everyone seemed to be partnered up or were practicing new skills. Raisa bit her lip. She wasn't aware of any new powers, and certainly did not want to unleash some new uncontrolled power on anyone. So she moved silently to a corner of the room, and closed her eyes.

'Come on, if I'm going to find any new powers, right about now would be great,' she thought, hoping that some Alphyn god or whatever(if they even existed), would help her out. Reaching deep inside herself, she felt something shift. When she opened her eyes, she was on fire.

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Giving Aouli a stiff but happy smile, she'd nod at him, proud. " That's great, fear is a potent thing-where's the snake though ?"

[/QUOTE]
Aouli looked a bit depressed at the mention of the snake. "Sorry, Some Jack*ss melted it." He said before looking at her with a smirk as he cracked his knuckles. "Though I did beat the crap out of them. I think two of them are still in the infirmary."

Peaceswore said:
Aouli looked a bit depressed at the mention of the snake. "Sorry, Some Jack*ss melted it." He said before looking at her with a smirk as he cracked his knuckles. "Though I did beat the crap out of them. I think two of them are still in the infirmary."
Clapping her hand's, she'd look at Aouli with a smile "Violence is always a nice touch and I can always get you another snake soon" (she's always coated with jewelry).

Andrew grinned widely "haha nice!! You're finally kicking some ass!!" He was proud of aouli. He's no longer shy...probably

Looking around the hall, seeing no one Dysis would open the door and sneak inside. Looking around she would find that the hall was lined with solid oak doors not making this easy. She would slowly walk down the hall, getting an unpleasant feeling about this. Then Dysis herd someone exclaim something. Looking around she tried to locate the source but the hallway was so disorienting that she was utterly unable to in the slightest.

"So now for the annoying part. Are we suppose to lay low and wait for something or did one of you guys get orders or whatever from your parents?" Aouli asked with a small sigh. "Also...I would like another snake." He mumbled as he blushed a bit of slight embarrassment. He kept his ears open in case someone tried to over hear them thiough he just made it look like he was casualy leaning on the door.

Andrew shook his head "unfortunately no my father said nothing else. Just to meet up with everyone else"

Peaceswore said:
"So now for the annoying part. Are we suppose to lay low and wait for something or did one of you guys get orders or whatever from your parents?" Aouli asked with a small sigh. "Also...I would like another snake." He mumbled as he blushed a bit of slight embarrassment. He kept his ears open in case someone tried to over hear them thiough he just made it look like he was casualy leaning on the door.
"All you had to do was ask". Pulling of another necklace, this one slightly longer, she'd run it through her fingers. Looking at the snake with a determined look it slowly started moving, tapping the gums of the metal snake, Rey would give it two long, sharp fangs. Holding out to Aouli, "Here you go'

As she walked further down the hall, more voices became present. Dysis would continue until she was sure she had found the room. 'They wouldn't be that stupid, the door is probably locked and someone's standing guard.' She would crouch down by the wall, door in front of her. The solid walls and door made is almost impossible to hear anything at all except a few muddled phrases.

Aouli smiled and took it. "Thanks, yeah I know this may seem childish, but still." He said with a smirk as he took the snake. "I guess we have to wait then. Anyway, how have your powers been improving? I have been learning quite a bit honestly I think electricity is a bit overpowered, but oh well." He said with a chuckle.

Rey's head would suddenly jerk up, she felt someone else in the area. "I think someone else is here, but just ignore them and they get any closer, release the snake"

Dysis was able to catch the two words "someone" and "here". She was sure they noticed her but being uncatchable had its perks so she stayed. 'What are they planning...' She would think, trying even harder to get a small sliver of information.

Aouli jumped and looked around franticly. "W-We can't l-let anyone kn-know! I'll d-die of embarrassment." He said as he went to open the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back