• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

"So is this everyone?" Ivan asked looking around at the others. He tried his best to act confident around them. If he acted secluded like usual then that could be taken as weak, which is not something he wanted with them.

"Oh I see so you can avoid telling me in the real world? Well how is that practice thing going? Working well?" Zadock smiled happy to see her doing something productive.

"From what I know of yeah. Unless there are some late joiners." Aouli said causally. "You know it feels good not being a pathetic sivleing weakling." He said with a smirk.

Bull was panting heavily as he took a knee. He was deep in the forest, still transformed from the morning, not turning back ever since he woke up. He had gotten used to his form, the minotaur becoming second nature now to him as he stayed in it frequently. His power still caused a strain as he tried to restrain it, even with the cuffs he had a difficult time holding everything back. 'So I can hold it for a few minutes, even when I'm safely restrained. That's good.' Bull thought to himself as he got back up. 'Control is still sloppy. At this rate my ancestors would chastise me for being reckless.' He aimed a massive punch at a tree, stopping a few inches from it. There was a rush then a loud crack as the tree was dented, splinters flying as Bull looked displeased, 'Still not enough control. I stopped too far back.' He groaned as he held his side, his body starting to ache from his training, 'I can still keep going. Again!' He thought as he aimed another punch at a tree.

Ah, so it wasn't a dream! Shifting uneasy and nibbling her bottom lip, a bit of a shy smile made itself known. "So, you were really there...." So he really knew her secret! "Oh, it's going ok. Can't really make a windstorm, but at least I can do something. Although, I guess aerokinesis isn't as cool as flying really. Or some of the other powers other people have."

"Ice Dragon" Ivan replied. "You?" He was wondering how he managed to get a bottle of wine, but supposed it wasn't really all that shocking. I mean no one noticed a dragon flying off the island earlier.

@Zaffre Blue

"Why can't you fly? even if your wings couldn't support you you actually have the air on your side. I almost wish I could fly but then I remind myself that in dreams I can do anything." Zadock smiled at her and noticed her shy smile and winked at her in response.

Shog said:
"Ice Dragon" Ivan replied. "You?" He was wondering how he managed to get a bottle of wine, but supposed it wasn't really all that shocking. I mean no one noticed a dragon flying off the island earlier.
@Zaffre Blue
" I really wouldn't prefer saying but my basic powers are geokinesis,shadow manipulation, gold manipulation and cannibalistic traits. You ?"

Like a deer in the headlights, she froze and stared at Zadock. "Why didn't I think of that! That's what I've been doing wrong!" She was trying far too hard and not using the wind like she should. "You've helped me out so much since I've gotten here. I'm honestly not sure where I'd be without you! How can I ever repay you?" Eager to try flying again, she focused on shifting, though this time, it was just her wings that became visible. The shift was becoming easier each time to tolerate, and showed no discomfort as her skin tore and bones began to grow, eventually covering up with skin, and feathers.

Penance said:
Andrew looked over at her "shadow manipulation? Since when??" He asked surprised
Shrugging " It's mostly for concealment. I can also use it for empowerment but I can only use shadow manipulation during the night"

Dysis would stand with a sigh, pushing the thought to the back of her mind. She would think about it later. She was about to exit the forest when she was showered with splinters as a giant tree fell. "What...?" Dysis would ask herself, trying to find the source of the tree felling.

@Airagog

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's no problem I nurture hope and your hopes to fly have been answered. The only way to repay me is to keep hoping even if everything seems against you just continue to hope." Zadock smiled at her resolve and chuckled at how cute she was when she was enthusiastic.

"I have cryoknesis" Ivan said. 'Basically that means I can manipulate the cold and ice, but there comes other perks simply for being dragon. it makes me stronger, faster, and the ability to fly."

"What?" She asked, hearing him chuckle. "Have I done something amusing?" Looking to the sky, and then back at Zadock, it was clear she was in no real hurry to test out the new theory and leap into the sky. Instead, she leaned back to rest upon her hands and stretched out her legs.

"You are amusing in all the best ways and you not seeing it makes it even better." Zadock smiled then pulled her into a hug. "Thank you for all the hope and joy, we all need someone to help us up and I think you are that person for me."

Surely she was a bit shocked when suddenly they were locked in an embrace, her cheeks hot and nearly feeling like they were about to burst into flames. Slowly, her arms came up and returned his sweet gesture, inhaling deeply to try and calm down her rapidly beating heart. It rang in her ears, and she was worried even he could hear it! "I...I'm not sure what I've done to give you any of that, but I'm glad you think so."

StoneWolf18 said:
Dysis would stand with a sigh, pushing the thought to the back of her mind. She would think about it later. She was about to exit the forest when she was showered with splinters as a giant tree fell. "What...?" Dysis would ask herself, trying to find the source of the tree felling.
@Airagog
Bull took in a deep breath as he once again fell to his knees. 'I have more reserves.' He thought to himself as he stood up and gave a roar, pumping more blood through himself, his heart racing as he kicked a tree over, uprooting it in a single kick, but the bark not shattering. He then used his feet to throw the tree up, jumping after it, jumping higher than the tree was thrown and aiming a punch down at it, the tree cleanly broken in half as both parts shot to the ground like cannon fire. Bull hit the ground on his hands and knees. 'I think that's my limit.'

"Haha you dont understand this but your dreams and helping you give me hope and so that is hop you help me." Zadock let go of her and then looked up into the sky and let out a deep sigh just letting the sights and sounds wash over him.

She still didn't quite get it, and upon being let go, sat up and looked at him quizzically. "As far as I know you've only see the one dream. Or, have you been sneaking in them and I just haven't known it?" A brow was lofted and a smirk lifted the corner of her rosy lips. "I mean, it's fine if you've been peeking. Not much I could do about it now anyways, and you know my biggest secret. So, I've got nothing left to hide." As he gaze into the sky, Alexa got an idea. Reaching out for his hand, with eyes closed, she began to focus. The wind swirled around them, picking up strength, and just as her wings opened, the air gentle began to lift them off the ground. It wasn't very far, but it was a start.

Zadock chuckled, "No I havent been sneaking into your dreams that was the only one I have seen and its the fact that you told me your secret, means you had hope for us and that is enough for me." Zadock looked at them floating and smiled at her then he looked into her eyes and smiled with true joy.

Staring back with eyes that sparkled like a sapphire with her excitement, the wind would lift them just a little higher. "Well, I'm not sure me telling you that I had a thing for you was a sign of hope. I'm not really sure what it was, or why I even admitted to it. But, if you see it as hope, I certainly won't ruin that for you."

Airagog said:
Bull took in a deep breath as he once again fell to his knees. 'I have more reserves.' He thought to himself as he stood up and gave a roar, pumping more blood through himself, his heart racing as he kicked a tree over, uprooting it in a single kick, but the bark not shattering. He then used his feet to throw the tree up, jumping after it, jumping higher than the tree was thrown and aiming a punch down at it, the tree cleanly broken in half as both parts shot to the ground like cannon fire. Bull hit the ground on his hands and knees. 'I think that's my limit.'
She would hear a fierce roar then a pound as a tree was thrown or rather kicked Into the air followed by a giant figure in the sky smacking it back down to earth. It would have been a spectacular sight if one of the half wasn't heading right for her. She dived out of the way just as it slammed down into the ground. The dust, dirt and other foliage showered her as she lay just out of reach of the log. Groaning she would be sprawled out, trying to collect herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back