• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

StoneWolf18 said:
"I would hope it doesn't come to that but you never know." Dysis would reply obviously feeling better about the situation.
Bull nodded, "Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst. In the meantime you and I will train to make sure you're up to shape. Don't worry, I'll help your other form become second nature to you."

Airagog said:
Bull nodded, "Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst. In the meantime you and I will train to make sure you're up to shape. Don't worry, I'll help your other form become second nature to you."
Dysis would nod "Thanks Bull, this is probably the most anyone as talked to me let alone offered help this past month." She would have a friend smile about her face with an eager gleam within her eyes.

"You say that now but life has a funny way of surprising you. Now lets move from such morbid subjects to the fact that you got us both floating for a little bit." Zadcok smiled wider and then chuckled to encourage her.

StoneWolf18 said:
Dysis would nod "Thanks Bull, this is probably the most anyone as talked to me let alone offered help this past month." She would have a friend smile about her face with an eager gleam within her eyes.
Bull nodded smiling, "Hey. We all need a little help sometimes. As for talking, I'd be more than happy to talk to you anytime you want. Just holler at me."

"Oh, yea that..." She wasn't exactly sure how it was done, but it was a much better topic to discuss than eating people, taking souls, and all the other dark stuff. "I honestly haven't figured it all out yet, but it has something to do with the way I manipulate air particles. My head hurts just thinking about it honestly. Around you, anything seems possible."

"Thats because half of me comes from a world where anything can happen. My dad visited me and told me a bit about myself and my heritage and apparently there is something special about me because he was holding information back from me but what he did say was that Sandmen arent like every other monster hybrid that things can happen to the human side of us. I think you are trying too hard to understand your powers. Just feel it out do like I do in a dream will it to happen."

Haru had finished her lunch, but she didn't leave the cafeteria. She wasn't ready to tell Inari about what she wanted to do. However she had no choice, it was time to give out an answer. She then opened the door and went outside. While walking through the forest, she noticed someone in the distance. It was Robert. She knew that she could tell him about her dilemma. She also remembered not seeing any fox with nine tails, so she might have been able to get away with it without any other Kitsunes hearing it. She then slowly started to walk over towards him.

@Airagog

"Must be nice. I still have yet to hear from my mother. Not that I expect her to show up. She's never been there for me, never will be." It brought a sense of sorrow to the mix, dulling that sparkle that was once in her eyes, making her feel alone in the world. Adjusting herself upon the grass, she turned to face him completely, and situated herself to sit cross legged, close enough for her knees to bump into his. "I don't know. Willing it to happen just seems so simple. But....I guess it's worth a shot." At first, she just willed a simple breeze, which she had already mastered anyways, so it was fairly easy. But then, in a test to her strength, she imagined something far more powerful. It wasn't done intentionally, still lingering on the feeling of being abandoned and alone thanks to her mother, but her feelings manifested into a sudden severe windstorm that nearly bent the trees in half, blowing dead branches down to skitter across the ground.

Dysis would open her mouth to say something but stopped when she saw someone she had yet to meet come into view. "Hello..." She would greet them, glancing to bull she would wonder if she would leave or not.

@Airagog

Zadock put a hand up to cover his eyes then reached out and grabbed her other hand to try and center her as he slowly leaked hope into her system. "Alexa never is a long time. Trust me if anyone can make it happen i'm sure you can. Most people here have met their parent when they needed to trust that yours will come too. besides weren't you one of the last people to change? Im sure you are just a bit of a late bloomer and that is a good thing."

Andrew then made the dragon disappear "now what else can i do?" He then made the shadows rise up tall into a mini empire state building that stood above the trees

Slowly, the winds died down, but didn't stop. "I can't will my mother to be here. She's far too busy with her job and her friends anyway. It's a long story, not one I'm going to make you sit through. Late bloomer or not, she wouldn't waste her time and that's that. " After practicing for a good portion of the day, she was surely getting worn out, and developing a headache. Reaching up with her free hand, she rubbed her forehead and sighed. "I'm done for the day, I think. At least for now."

Penance said:
Andrew then made the dragon disappear "now what else can i do?" He then made the shadows rise up tall into a mini empire state building that stood above the trees
Seeing the tall building that rose over the trees, Rey would roll her eyes and guess it was Andrew. Tracing the area where he was, Rey would give him a questionable look "What is this", she gestured towards the shadows.

"Ok but you can't force me to sit through a story I want to hear. Willpower is one thing hope is another and a phone call is the last. Why wouldn't she want to make time for you?"

Andrew saw her and grinned "my entertainment" he snapped his fingers and the building disappeared. "Can i help you rey?"

Penance said:
Andrew saw her and grinned "my entertainment" he snapped his fingers and the building disappeared. "Can i help you rey?"
Sitting down on the grass, she'd look at him "Show me what you can do. Entertain me with your all-mighty shadow demon powers"

Alexa shrugged and shifted further away, taking her hand back and tucking knees to her chest. It was clear she was shutting down again, as was the norm when she was feeling emotional. "My older sister is the golden child. I was the mistake. I wasn't supposed to be born. I was raised by a nanny, left out of everything. My sister went to private school, got the good grades, and is now a partner in my moms company. The last thing I heard from my mom was 'don't call crying that you want to come home.' That was it."

Amdrew grinned widely at his new audience. He always liked when people wanted to watch. Guilty pleasure. "With pleasure" he then waved his hands and rey shadow separated from her. "Lets start small" then shadow the rose up as an exact replica of rey. Except it was all black and had no color. "You like?"

OrenjiGatsu said:
Haru had finished her lunch, but she didn't leave the cafeteria. She wasn't ready to tell Inari about what she wanted to do. However she had no choice, it was time to give out an answer. She then opened the door and went outside. While walking through the forest, she noticed someone in the distance. It was Robert. She knew that she could tell him about her dilemma. She also remembered not seeing any fox with nine tails, so she might have been able to get away with it without any other Kitsunes hearing it. She then slowly started to walk over towards him.
@Airagog
Robert looked between the two, "Haru, you're troubled. Does Dysis need to step away? Or do you need both of our opinions on this issue?" He said looking between the two.

Penance said:
Amdrew grinned widely at his new audience. He always liked when people wanted to watch. Guilty pleasure. "With pleasure" he then waved his hands and rey shadow separated from her. "Lets start small" then shadow the rose up as an exact replica of rey. Except it was all black and had no color. "You like?"
The earth grumbled and shook as it rose up and shaped a throne for Rey. Lounging in it lazily but still looking regal, her violet eyes would look bored "I think you can do better"

Zadock pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry you got put through that. I'm sure your mother has some positive feelings towards you. Alos you have become stronger in spite of all that, doesn't that mean anything?"

Airagog said:
Robert looked between the two, "Haru, you're troubled. Does Dysis need to step away? Or do you need both of our opinions on this issue?" He said looking between the two.
Dysis would be preparing to get told to leave as always. For some reason people apparently didn't trust her.

Funny how Zadock's hugs were so healing towards Alexa. As soon as his arms wrapped around her, she sighed, and things seemed to settle. Even the air became still again, no longer a hint of a breeze. It was at peace. "I'm strong because I have to be. Without a family to count on, I just feel so alone."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back