• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

She couldn't help but grin like an idiot as she stared down at her salad and began mixing it around, though her thoughts weren't on eating. It was on what just happened! Glances were occasionally stolen up at him, blushing brightly as a rose. Of course, until she couldn't help but see Andrew and Aouli looking in their direction. "See something you like?" @Drumonkey @Peaceswore @Penance

Peaceswore said:
Aouli looked over and shrugged. "Di-Didn't she deny being his girl friend earlier? Also it's Aouli." He said before sighing. "I'm bored."
Andrew shrugged his shoulders "guess she changed her mind" andrew then thought of a way to mess with aouli "what about you? You crushing on anyone?" He asked grinning

Zadock hastily swallowed what he was chewing and raised a hand. "I do I do! thats why I just kissed you." Zadock chuckled at his own comedic value and then continued eating while winking at her.

Aouli looked around the cafeteria and shrugged. "No, actually, there is one person that interest me. But that's for me to know and you to never find out."

Andrew slumped over "aw come on man dont be like that" he said frustrated "i'll tell you mine if you tell me yours" he said smiling

Seeing as how both Andrew and Aouli ignored her, she shrugged. She was sort of hoping for some sort of smart assed remark. Ah well... for another time then. Her eyes rolled at Zadock as she softly chuckled. "Ok now that was a bit cheesy."

"I do cheesy fairly often it is a secret power of mine. I just never had much of a chance to use it with the putting people to sleep." Zadock smiled wryly and had a distant look in his eyes.

Aouli looked at Andrew for a minute. "Welll when you say it like that....No." He said before finishing the rest of his food. "Do you have any ideas as to how we should kill our boredom?"

"How'd I wind up with a boyfriend who has cheesiness as a power? I have a feeling you'll be practicing that power on me far more often..." Actually saying it made her heart race, and she distracted herself by stuffing a mouthful of lettuce between her lips to shut herself up! Though there was a look of concern upon her face as she noticed his distant gaze.

Peaceswore said:
Aouli looked at Andrew for a minute. "Welll when you say it like that....No." He said before finishing the rest of his food. "Do you have any ideas as to how we should kill our boredom?"
Andrew sighed at his failure "i dont know" he said "i guess we could come up with a plan for the you know what

"You just gave me permission and called me your boy friend in the same sentence." Zadocks eyes grew larger and his eyes widened in surprise then he smiled. "Boy this is going to be good."

Aouli rolled his eyes though he was wearing his hood so you couldn't see. "Yes let's discuss that here in the cafeteria. Afterward should we see if we can find some loudspeakers so we can tell everyone that may have missed?" He asked with a surprising amount of sarcasm.

Peaceswore said:
Aouli rolled his eyes though he was wearing his hood so you couldn't see. "Yes let's discuss that here in the cafeteria. Afterward should we see if we can find some loudspeakers so we can tell everyone that may have missed?" He asked with a surprising amount of sarcasm.
Andrew shrugged his shoulders "hey i wasnt going to go that far but if you want to..." He said like a smart ass "besides i dont see you coming up with anything to do"

"OH, well you know..." Anxiously, she cleared her throat and took another swig of soda. "Boyfriend....you don't HAVE to be considered that if it's not ok. I mean.. you know...no pressure or anything." Peeking through long lashes, she was waiting for a response, hoping he wasn't completely freaked out. He said it was going to be good, but there was still a worry that it wasn't ok.

Penance said:
Andrew shrugged his shoulders "hey i wasnt going to go that far but if you want to..." He said like a smart ass "besides i dont see you coming up with anything to do"
"Yeah sorry, I don't usually do anything 'fun' with others. So I'm at a loss here." He said with a sigh as he laid his head on the table.

Zadock chuckled. "Ill gladly go along with it if you want to, just remember that you will be my first girlfriend." Zadcok smiled apologetically not wanting to scare her.

Zadock chuckled. "Ill gladly go along with it if you want to, just remember that you will be my first girlfriend." Zadcok smiled apologetically not wanting to scare her.

Alexa chuckled awkwardly and ran fingers through her hair. "Go along with it? That sounds like you'll be acting, or pretending or whatever. I'd be happy to be your first girlfriend though. I've uh...never had a boyfriend. This is all new to me." Glancing over to see Aouli's head upon the table, she couldn't resist temptation and blew a cold breeze his way, strong enough to accidentally send some napkins flying in his direction! Oops.

Peaceswore said:
"Yeah sorry, I don't usually do anything 'fun' with others. So I'm at a loss here." He said with a sigh as he laid his head on the table.
"Ugh same here" andrew felt like bothering someone again. He then looked back to aouli "sure ya dont want to tell me who?" He said trying to mess with aouli

"Really? Why is that? I can't believe that I am your first boyfriend?" Zadock smiled at her but had a suprise face when she said that he was her first boyfriend then he noticed the breeze. "Are you messing with people?"

"Positive." he muttered as he laid on the table. "Did you know boredom can kill?" He asked as he hit his head on the table lightly and repeatedly.

He sighed at failing again "yes i do thats why there are alot of graves by my hometown" he then felt a breeze and he looked over to alexa "having fun over there harpy lady?"

Apparently the breeze didn't bother Aouli, which was a bummer. She really wanted to mess with someone! But then she got busted. "Me? Mess with people? Now...would I do such a thing?" Batting those beautiful blues ever so innocently, she tried looking angelic for just a moment. "But nah, I guess no one in Greece really caught my attention." Hearing Andrew's voice, she cut her gaze in his direction. "I have a name demon boy!"

Andrew gasped "oh really??" He said sarcastically "man never knew people had names. Aint that some shit" he was obviously trying to mess with alexa. A bored demon was never fun to be around

"That is good for me. And would you yes but what I asked was are you?" Zadock smirked at her then he looked around. "Im done would you like to try flying now?"

Andrew's sarcasm earned him a balled up chip bag thrown at his head. "Ok...maybe I'm messing with people. " The lure of flying practice was hard to resist, and she gathered her trash and headed for the garbage. "Yea, let's get outside. It's feeling like the underworld with demons about."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back