• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Crossing her arms and wrinkling her nose, Alexa scoffed. "Is this one of those follow your heart not your head lessons? Can't say I've ever been good at that!"

"That's why I plan to stick around and keep helping you along as long as you'll have me." Zadock chuckled at her comment and held her hand. "Look at that view."

Gazing out into the horizon, the sights were beautiful. Trees seemed to go on for miles before giving way to the bluest sea that shimmered like a jewel in the brightness of the sun. A deep breath brought about a taste of the afternoon breeze that danced above the treetops, not one that was of her own creation. "As long as I'll have you? I'm pretty sure it's the other way around.." @Drumonkey

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li's eyes were still glowing a fierce blue. She crossed her arms and glared at him. "Pushing my buttons, is not wise demon." Her eyes returned to their normal glow. She shook her head and sighed a slight smile on her face. "You really are crazy. I mean what if I really hurt you? I still don't know what my powers are, you could really get hurt." Her smile turned to a slight frown worry grew on her face. She enjoyed his company, but shestill couldn't stop her from getting angry whenever he touched her. She didn't know why, she had been training in solitude since she came here. Why did she loose control around others? She was deep in thought.

[/QUOTE]
Andrew shrugged his shoulders "I dunno it's fun watching you get embarrassed" he then saw that she was upset "aww I'm sorry I was just playing" 'oops probably pushed it a bit there' he thought in regret

Last edited by a moderator:
Penance said:
Andrew shrugged his shoulders "I dunno it's fun watching you get embarrassed" he then saw that she was upset "aww I'm sorry I was just playing"
An-Li sighed "at the expense of your safety? Why would you risk that?" She began to sniffle and tears rolled down her cheeks and fell as pearls to the ground. She brushed the tears away, and spoke softly "I hate this, I hate that I can't be around anyone. I hate being a Qilin."

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li sighed "at the expense of your safety? Why would you risk that?" She began to sniffle and tears rolled down her cheeks and fell as pearls to the ground. She brushed the tears away, and spoke softly "I hate this, I hate that I can't be around anyone. I hate being a Qilin."

[/QUOTE]
Andrew felt bad now. He didnt mean to make her upset. He slowly walked over to her and hugged her ignoring the sting her body was making on him "im sorry" he said "i was only trying to have fun, i didnt mean to make you cry"

"Well as long as we know who needs who and then we both need each other then we should be fine." Zadock chuckled happily and watched the sights then he looked at Alexa and smiled widely.

An-Li was surprised to feel him hug her. She could feel something rise in her, but it faded away. Her body had deemed him a pure soul. An-Li cried for a little longer and then quited. She noticed that she wasn't loosing control. How odd? I'm not fighting back. Maybe the reason why that happened was because I considered others a foregin entity, a impurity. If I interact with others...Maybe that will solve the proble? She looked at Andrew. "There's no need to apologize. I needed that. Thank you." She looked at him and noticed how close he was to her. She turned a bright glowing red and tred to take a step back, but was trapped in the hug. It was obvious she was completely embarrassed. "Um, uh, umm....." the words wouldn't come out.

@Penance

Andrew laughed at how embarrassed he was making her "see told you its funny" he said 'and a little cute' he said quietly hoping no one heard. He then let go of her and step back "feel better now?" He asked

At this time and place, she no longer felt like the evil creature of legend. Things were good and right with the world. She looked to Zadock and smiled brightly before releasing his grip and dancing off into the wind. Flying was pure freedom, something she may never get tired of, and even if only for a moment it felt like nothing could go wrong. @Drumonkey

An-Li took a step back and straightend her skirt out. Her face was almost completely red, she was so red she looked like a Christmas light. She couldn't even looked at Andrew. "Y-yes, thank you." She tried her hardest to put on a normal face, but her face was so red. "I.... um, we... uhh... you know." She really didn't know what to say. Finally she stammered something out. "We should look for the others, right?"

Andrew chuckled at how red she was "sure" he said "lets start at the cafeteria everyone seems to go there alot" he waved for her to follow and they started walking in that direction 'i may be falling for this qilin' he thought

An-Li followed behind him, taking deep breaths in a attempt to let her blush fade. She could see the red slowly begin to dim as she walked. I am a idiot, bawling like that. I am glad that I didn't toss him. That would have been (hilarious) Terrible. I-I am truly grateful to Andrew. She blushed again and followed him in silence.

As they walked to the cafeteria andrew tried small talk (not one of his best traits) "so an-li where you from?" He asked

"Wow your far from home. Im from louisiana in america" he started chuckling from memories "heh was fun scaring those swamp people" they then arrived at the cafeteria. Andrew held open the door and waved her in "ladies first" he said grinning

An-Li was surprised when he said swamp people. "Swamp people?" ashe squeationed picturing aincient spirts that lived in swamps. When they arrived at the cafeteria she blushed when he opened the door for her. She gave a polite bow "thank you." and entered into the building. The memories of her past event made her feel uneasy. She had tried to steer away from the cafeteria. It turned out she didn't require much food, only a vegetable every 2 weeks. She walked in and looked around the cafeteria.

Andrew laughed "yeah people who live in the swamps" he started looking around the cafeteria "huh looks like no ones here. Bummer." His stomach then started to growl "ugh guess that fight left me hungry. Wanna get something while we're here?" He asked

An-Li was still confused but let it go(Sang that too). She was somewhat relieved to see that it was empty. Although she aspired to be more social she didn't think having teary eyes and a flushed face was the best way to start. She ran her fingers through her hair hoping it looked alright. She walked closer to him and shrugged "Sure, If you want I could cook you something. Although it have to be vegetarian."

Penance said:
Andrew looked at her surprised "you can cook?" He asked "thats pretty cool"
An-Li smiled at him, "of course, my grandmother taught me when I was three." She made her way behind the cafeteria counter and into the kitchen. She pulled her hair back and tied it into a loose bun. She looked around at the food and found various ingredients she could use. She turned back to him and smiled "what are you in the mood for? I can make pretty much anything as long as it doesn't have meat."

Andrew tapped his cheek thinking "geez i usually eat stuff with meat so this kinda limits it. Hmm" he kept thinking until he snapped his fingers "i got it" he said sounding happy he could figure something out. "How bout cheese pizza? Its got no meat if you take away pepperoni" he sounded excited not just for food but that it was being made in front of him by his favorite person 'wait what? Where'd that come from?' He thought 'oh well not complaining'

"Alright," Haru said," but I just want for one thing. If the world's worst and least possible was to happen and you were to fight my mother, please don't kill her. I know this may sound wrong and not possible, but please don't." She then started to walk towards where she believe her mother and Inari would be at."

@Airagog @StoneWolf18

OrenjiGatsu said:
"Alright," Haru said," but I just want for one thing. If the world's worst and least possible was to happen and you were to fight my mother, please don't kill her. I know this may sound wrong and not possible, but please don't." She then started to walk towards where she believe her mother and Inari would be at."
@Airagog @StoneWolf18
Hearing this she would look up, staying silent she would look to Bull then back to the now leaving Haru. 'If this goes peacefully I'll only eat shrubs for a week' Dysis would think as she slowly starts to follow. She hopped there wouldn't be any tension between her and the kitsunes if they did show around her and Bull. For being a different type of fox she was sure to expect conflict, but everything else was a mystery. Dysis would continue to follow expecting the least expected.

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

Zadock chuckled before hopping off the tree and disappearing in the branches without making a sound he was waiting for Alexa to notice his disappearance and come investigate. @FieryAngel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back