• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Rey looked miffed "I could have just let you out, you know!!". Molding herself a chair, she would turn to Zadock and smile oddly "So, tell me about yourself or your powers or your crush since you have that sickening "I'm in love" look about you". @Drumonkey

"I am a Sandman and that's basically all you need to know about me." Zadock shrugged trying to act nonchalantly. "Do tell me about yourself."

Penance said:
Andrew laughed 'she sure is curious' "ok ok i'll tell you" he said smiling "first off the weather there is either really hot, really humid or really wet, and it will change in pretty much in a day. Next if you like seafood or spicy food or both then this is THE place to get it." He started rubbing his stomach wishing he had some crawfish "lets see what else..oh yeah living by yourself is REALLY BORING. So what i did for entertainment was scare the crap out of people by making their shadows come out of the ground and follow them ahh good times. Oh and no not everyone wheres cowboy stuff. Thats just a stereotype thats only true in Kansas and texas" he then laughed remembering how wild some of the rednecks are "lets see i think thats about it. Anything else?"
An-Li listened intently she was absolutely amazed by all the strange things. She smiled "The weather makes it sound like you're in a tropical forest. Its very humid and moist there. I don't eat meat, but I'm positivr my grandmother would love the food. I'm glas you had fun there, it must be very scary living alone." She blushed at her ignorance about people's attire "sorry I just assumed that."

She scooted closer to him and asked even more questions "how many people live there? Do you ride horses or cars? Louisiana is a port state, do you know how to sail? Did go to school?Did you have any friends? Oh did they teach sailing at your school? I heard you have crocodiles there, do you keep them as pets? Or are they wild? Is it true that you can eat them?"

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li listened intently she was absolutely amazed by all the strange things. She smiled "The weather makes it sound like you're in a tropical forest. Its very humid and moist there. I don't eat meat, but I'm positivr my grandmother would love the food. I'm glas you had fun there, it must be very scary living alone." She blushed at her ignorance about people's attire "sorry I just assumed that."
She scooted closer to him and asked even more questions "how many people live there? Do you ride horses or cars? Louisiana is a port state, do you know how to sail? Did go to school?Did you have any friends? Oh did they teach sailing at your school? I heard you have crocodiles there, do you keep them as pets? Or are they wild? Is it true that you can eat them?"

[/QUOTE]
Andrew tapped his cheek thinking "well population depends, if your in the northern part its pretty populated but if you go south its not as populated because there are so many swamps." He then laughed "of course we use cars there are just alot of bridges because of rivers and no i didnt go to school or have any friends because well you know not many people will befriend a shadow demon. No i dont know how to sail i mostly stayed on land not a very big fan of sailing and yes there are a TON of crocodiles and alligators there and they are delicious. Some do keep them as pets but most just hunt them either for sport or to make boots out of their skin, which is brutal."

Drumonkey said:
"I am a Sandman and that's basically all you need to know about me." Zadock shrugged trying to act nonchalantly. "Do tell me about yourself."
Rey would look him directly in the eyes, unblinking " I'm a alcoholic,sweet tooth cannibal and that's all you should know ."

"Well it is nice to meet you cannibal or not. Is there anything sweet about people?"

Penance said:
Andrew tapped his cheek thinking "well population depends, if your in the northern part its pretty populated but if you go south its not as populated because there are so many swamps." He then laughed "of course we use cars there are just alot of bridges because of rivers and no i didnt go to school or have any friends because well you know not many people will befriend a shadow demon. No i dont know how to sail i mostly stayed on land not a very big fan of sailing and yes there are a TON of crocodiles and alligators there and they are delicious. Some do keep them as pets but most just hunt them either for sport or to make boots out of their skin, which is brutal."
An-Li's heart sank when he said he didn't go to school or have friends. She held his hand "it must have been hard to try to live with others knowing what you are." She didn't think about how lucky she was to be ignorant a out her heritage. She looked into his eyes "when did you learn that you were a shadow demon?"

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li's heart sank when he said he didn't go to school or have friends. She held his hand "it must have been hard to try to live with others knowing what you are." She didn't think about how lucky she was to be ignorant a out her heritage. She looked into his eyes "when did you learn that you were a shadow demon?"

[/QUOTE]
Andrew looked down at the ground "well.." He said like he was depressed about something "I was about 11. It was in school i was being bullied and I had enough of it so my powers just..attacked by themself. It injured a few kids, others a little worse and after that I fled hoping no one would follow. That was the accident" he said half heartedly

Penance said:
Andrew looked down at the ground "well.." He said like he was depressed about something "I was about 11. It was in school i was being bullied and I had enough of it so my powers just..attacked by themself. It injured a few kids, others a little worse and after that I fled hoping no one would follow. That was the accident" he said half heartedly
An-Li held his hand tightly she didn't know. "Andrew... I...." She paused for a moment and smiled. "You know what you should have ran to China."

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li held his hand tightly she didn't know. "Andrew... I...." She paused for a moment and smiled. "You know what you should have ran to China."

[/QUOTE]
Andrew looked at her curiously "oh? And why is that?"

Penance said:
Andrew looked at her curiously "oh? And why is that?"
An-Li smiled "because then we could have met. You could have come to our shrine for a prayer and I would have greeted you. You would tell me about you living situation, because I'm just that trustworthy." She winked at him "I would invite you to stay at our inn, and grandma would make you work." She laughed and continued "We could spend time in the forest or go into the city." She smiled "you could go to school, and i could see you in a uniform." She blushed at little looking at him. Her eyes amd tone grew serious "nobody would judge you on your past or your powers. You could have live happily there, with me. Andrew you know what? I think it would have been a good life, don't you?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li smiled "because then we could have met. You could have come to our shrine for a prayer and I would have greeted you. You would tell me about you living situation, because I'm just that trustworthy." She winked at him "I would invite you to stay at our inn, and grandma would make you work." She laughed and continued "We could spend time in the forest or go into the city." She smiled "you could go to school, and i could see you in a uniform." She blushed at little looking at him. Her eyes amd tone grew serious "nobody would judge you on your past or your powers. You could have live happily there, with me. Andrew you know what? I think it would have been a good life, don't you?

[/QUOTE]
Andrew smiled "huh i guess that would be awesome" 'no one would judge me' he then thought about the uniform. He would looked pretty weird in that "i dont know about the whole uniform bit tho...aside from that it would be pretty sweet" he then leaned closer to her "especially spending time with you" he said grinning

Penance said:
Andrew smiled "huh i guess that would be awesome" 'no one would judge me' he then thought about the uniform. He would looked pretty weird in that "i dont know about the whole uniform bit tho...aside from that it would be pretty sweet" he then leaned closer to her "especially spending time with you" he said grinning
An-Li tured and kissed him, she held that kiss until the sun fell behind the horizon. She truly and deeply loved him. She released him and smiled "you shouldn't knock uniforms until you try it. You should have seen me in mine. It was a sailor style, although the hem was a shorter than regulations I was tall for a middle school girl." She blushed embarrassed, some of the kids would pick on me and I couldn't even go out during the windy days either.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li tured and kissed him, she held that kiss until the sun fell behind the horizon. She truly and deeply loved him. She released him and smiled "you shouldn't knock uniforms until you try it. You should have seen me in mine. It was a sailor style, although the hem was a shorter than regulations I was tall for a middle school girl." She blushed embarrassed, some of the kids would pick on me and I couldn't even go out during the windy days either.

[/QUOTE]
Andrew stopped to imaged what she would look like with a uniform and started blushing. He quickly shook his head to get the image out "heh yeah i bet that was embarrassing wear" he said laughing nervously "but still, me In a uniform would so weird looking"

Penance said:
Andrew stopped to imaged what she would look like with a uniform and started blushing. He quickly shook his head to get the image out "heh yeah i bet that was embarrassing wear" he said laughing nervously "but still, me In a uniform would so weird looking"
An-Li nodded, "it was, and grandmother wouldn't even try to lengthen it for me. She kept saying 'if they bother you just give them a good hard kick.' Although, I could never do it." She felt kinda embarrassed by her grandmother's tough attitude.She smiled and leaned closer to him "I think you would look handsome in a uniform."

Andrew smiled and scratched his head "well i wore a uniform once for a school i went to and it was really uncomfortable." He then looked at her "handsome? Me? Ya think so?" He asked not believing he would ever be called handsome 'man its hard getting used to this niceness'

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm pretty sure that a god very, really old," Haru said," he wouldn't have a cell phone. This is close to where he should be though. Now he could come if we try to show him that we want him over here somehow. Something that would get his attention."

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18

OrenjiGatsu said:
"I'm pretty sure that a god very, really old," Haru said," he wouldn't have a cell phone. This is close to where he should be though. Now he could come if we try to show him that we want him over here somehow. Something that would get his attention."
@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Bull scratched his chin, "We could open it, leave it to sit and let the smell fill the air and wait for him to show. Or I could yell loudly"

"I'd rather just put it out," Haru said," in the movies whenever someone shouts another persons name, it is usually later followed by the shouter punching the other in the stomach and taking away their lunch."

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18

OrenjiGatsu said:
"I'd rather just put it out," Haru said," in the movies whenever someone shouts another persons name, it is usually later followed by the shouter punching the other in the stomach and taking away their lunch."
@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Listening to the others she would stay silent. The house was getting to her, her guard was way up. One could almost smell uneasiness upon her. 'Something is definitely not right here...' She was getting jumpy as well. The slightest noise would make her look around a bit.

OrenjiGatsu said:
@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Bull shrugged, putting the moonshine out with his clipboard of papers, overall it looked like a completely normal delivery. Soon the smell filled the air around them. "I think I'll stick by it. You two can leave if you want."

Penance said:
Andrew smiled and scratched his head "well i wore a uniform once for a school i went to and it was really uncomfortable." He then looked at her "handsome? Me? Ya think so?" He asked not believing he would ever be called handsome 'man its hard getting used to this niceness'
An-Li smiled and leaned in closer, "of course, you're very handsome." She kissed him and got up. She looked out at the cliff and ran off it. She continued to run on nothing but air and turned to him. "Can you fly?"

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li smiled and leaned in closer, "of course, you're very handsome." She kissed him and got up. She looked out at the cliff and ran off it. She continued to run on nothing but air and turned to him. "Can you fly?"

[/QUOTE]
Andrew just shook his head "do I look like the harpie girl?" He asked jokingly "of course I can't how can you?"

Penance said:
Andrew just shook his head "do I look like the harpie girl?" He asked jokingly "of course I can't how can you?"
She smiled and walked over to him floating a few inches off the ground. "You don't need wings to fly silly. I can airwalk, it's kinda like flying but I have to walk If I want to get somewhere fast." She floated around him and grabbed his hands pulling him closer to the edge of the cliff.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]She smiled and walked over to him floating a few inches off the ground. "You don't need wings to fly silly. I can airwalk, it's kinda like flying but I have to walk If I want to get somewhere fast." She floated around him and grabbed his hands pulling him closer to the edge of the cliff.

[/QUOTE]
Andrew struggled not really wanting to fall off a cliff "hey! whoa whoa what're you doing?" He said. He's not very much a fan of falling and drowning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back