• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

All Rey had to do was follow Zdock as he progressed through the woods making almost no sound.

"And you demons use round about tactics to get what you want when you can't get it by force, Yes I would like that of him."

Napoleon thought about it for a moment, weighinges his options as they spoke. Then he gave a dark grin and smiled. "Squeaky squeak squeak!" He roared as the entire surrounding area was covered in vermin. It looked like the every small mammal in the forest had come. They stood there for a moment and the the barrage occurred. The entire fleet thRew acorns and nuts at the sandman. Pelting him at every angle possible. Even the birds flew by and dropped nuts on the sandman.

Andrew laughed as the animals pelted him "not only do we do that but we also use our brain to make a bigger plan happen for us"

The sandman looked up at them then waved his hands and then clapped them over head causing a funnel of dream sand to shoot up and hit all the animals causing them to fall unconscious and then twitch and squeak in fear because of the nightmares they were having then he turned around and walked up to Andrew his eyes glowing brighter and as he got closer the weaker Andrews legs were due to fear and the faster his heart beat.

Drumonkey said:
All Rey had to do was follow Zdock as he progressed through the woods making almost no sound.
"And you demons use round about tactics to get what you want when you can't get it by force, Yes I would like that of him."
Rey would see Zadock, a bit before she sensed him and begin to follow him. Lagging a bit, she would walk to a tree and begin viciously scraping away the bark at the trunk with her wickedly sharp nails, revealing a small baggie of caramel stuffed in the hollowed trunk. Unzipping the plastic, dipping a finger in the sweet and popping her finger in her red lipped mouth, Rey would proceed to follow Zadock.

Andrew fell to his knees feeling something like fear but still kept smiling "clever" he said "but i wont fear you. I've seen scarier than fancy dressed men who like to play in sand"

"Im not the one to fear, what you should fear is in your head-" His father was suddenly interrupted by a shout.

"Father leave my friends alone!" Zadock had burst into the clearing and when he did the scary aura faded slightly and the man turned to look at his son. "Zadock, good to see you here."

Andrew chuckled "you sure took your sweet freaking time man!!" He yelled to zadock. He got up and walked over to an-li to make sure she was alright "ugh I hate acting smart, it's so not like me. So you alright?"

Zadock shrugged at his comment not sure what to say really when his father walked up to him grabbed his shoulder and then lead him to an oak door without a frame and disappeared inside it after about 5 minutes Zadock got pushed out of the door and it disappeared behind him. Zadock looked startled and as soon as he got in he fell onto his butt.

An-Li looked at all the animals as the writhed in fear. "Oh you poor dears." She released a wave of peace to all of them and they stopped being afraid. "Go" the army slowly got up and scurried away. However, they didn't stray too far away. The strain of sending that wave was taking a toll on her. It's harder to use my powers in negative environments. Her breathing was getting shallow as she turned to see Andrew come over to him. She looked up at him. "Andrew... yeah I'm fine."

Napoleon felt the fear and gripped onto Andrew's shoulder. He grit his teeth and bared through the fear. He bounced as Andrew fell to his knees. When he got back up and wenr over to An-Li. Napoleon tured to the boy and smacked him with this tail. He glared at the boy as if shouting at him to 'be more polite. Help her up dummy'

Rey would mold herself a chair and lounge with her limbs thrown over the arms but still looking regal in it. Sucking on another one of her caramel coated fingers, she would observe the scene silently.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li looked at all the animals as the writhed in fear. "Oh you poor dears." She released a wave of peace to all of them and they stopped being afraid. "Go" the army slowly got up and scurried away. However, they didn't stray too far away. The strain of sending that wave was taking a toll on her. It's harder to use my powers in negative environments. Her breathing was getting shallow as she turned to see Andrew come over to him. She looked up at him. "Andrew... yeah I'm fine."
Napoleon felt the fear and gripped onto Andrew's shoulder. He grit his teeth and bared through the fear. He bounced as Andrew fell to his knees. When he got back up and wenr over to An-Li. Napoleon tured to the boy and smacked him with this tail. He glared at the boy as if shouting at him to 'be more polite. Help her up dummy'

[/QUOTE]
"You don't look fine." He saw she was getting tired from using her powers "your weak, hang on I got an idea." He then made a shadow tentacle come up out of his shadow and into hers giving her more energy "there I healed you a little but you need to rest." He then picked her up and held her in his arms 'didn't think that was gonna work' "lets get you somewhere so you can rest" he started walking to zadock flipping Napoleon off behind his back "so what was that about" he asked

Zadock sighed deeply before looking up at andrew with brown eyes near tears. "He uhh... he showed me some things. He was here to teach me and i'm sorry he messed with you?"

Penance said:
"You don't look fine." He saw she was getting tired from using her powers "your weak, hang on I got an idea." He then made a shadow tentacle come up out of his shadow and into hers giving her more energy "there I healed you a little but you need to rest." He then picked her up and held her in his arms 'didn't think that was gonna work' "lets get you somewhere so you can rest" he started walking to zadock flipping Napoleon off behind his back "so what was that about" he asked
An-Li tried to say that she was fine, but she was too tired. She was extremely weakened and shifted out of her monster form. Her tail and antlers vanishing into blue light. She rested her head against his chest and looked at him. Napoleon was pissed off as he was flupped off his back. He landed on the ground a squeaked 'see if I do anymore favors for you, jerk.' He hopped off into the forest to his army plotting his revenge.

Drumonkey said:
Zadock sighed deeply before looking up at andrew with brown eyes near tears. "He uhh... he showed me some things. He was here to teach me and i'm sorry he messed with you?"
"Ah don't worry about it. We're ok." He looked at an-li and smiled "just a little tired is all" looking back at zadock he asked "so what did he show you?"

Zadocks eyes blazed red before he inhaled deeply and they returned to brown. "Part of his past and what he can do, what I will be able to do."

Drumonkey said:
Zadocks eyes blazed red before he inhaled deeply and they returned to brown. "Part of his past and what he can do, what I will be able to do."
Andrew cocked an eyebrow "not gonna join him are you?"

"What do you mean? Joining him how? He is like me just the other side, he is something I could be... Havent you considered following in your fathers footsteps?"

Drumonkey said:
"What do you mean? Joining him how? He is like me just the other side, he is something I could be... Havent you considered following in your fathers footsteps?"
Andrew looked down "of course any other time I would've loved too in fact he asked me to the other day and I said yes but..." He then looked at an-li and smiled "I've had a change of heart now and I've decided my dad can go screw himself"

"Well my dad isn't a demon and well I told Alexa that I may become darker, colder. Andrew you don't understand he was about to eat from you. If he wanted he could have eaten your soul or at least most of it and he wanted to..." Zadock turned his head to the side and in a quieter voice. "I wanted to..."

An-Li smiled at him and caressed his face. "Andrew..." She was so very lucky to have him. But she wondered what his father was like? She shifted around and felt her strength slowly come back. She looked up at him "I think I can walk now." Her face a bright red.

Andrew chuckled and set her down on her feet "there ya go" he turned back to zadock "don't worry about it I was thinking about killing you when we first met but not anymore so no hard feelings from me" he said smiling

Zadock smiled at Andrew but it wasnt the same there was something lacking from the smile, the spark that was there before seemed gone.

Andrew clapped his hands together "we'll I don't know about you guys but I am starving who is up for some food?" He said so calmly as if none of this drama just happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back