• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Andrew crossed his arms "well dont you have all the cool magical powers." A devious grin slowly crept on his face "wanna rematch?"

Zadock smiled are you sure you want this to happen? Are you really sure you are ready for this?"

Andrew "of course I've gotten a bit more...experience this time" he got into a fighting stance "question is are you?"

Zadock smiled and cracked his knuckles ready for the challenge. "You bet I am but let me show you the other trick its called spartan kick." Zadock then rushed Andrew and kicked him in the chest sending him flying back into the dreamworld of the school where he murdered those kids. As soon as he landed on his back Zadock was in there and the door was gone leaving no way out for Andrew. (Sorry it took so long to respond I got sidetracked by my girlfriend)

Andrew couched from the sudden kick. Standing back up he dusted himself off and looked around "ahh so we're here now. Trying to win by messing with my head zadock?" He then cracked his neck "that wont work anymore sandman. I have changed over time." All of a sudden shadow spikes came out of the floor behind zadock, stabbing straight through his knee caps. Andrew then ran up to him, grabbed his head and spun around and tossed him threw a wall that was some distance away "i have changed drastically" (no prob man i've been there)

Zadock walked up out the shadows and looked at the body that rapidly turned to sand. "Kudos to you very nice shot mine is better though." As soon as he said that Andrew could feel his lower half start to get swallowed by a giant snake by the time he looked down it was all the way to his waist and didnt seem to be slowing down.

Andrew crossed his arms grinning "heh a clone huh? You aint the only one" his body then melted into a black liquid and disappeared and behind zadock andrew quickly shot out of the floor with arms shaped like blades and just as sharp stabbed him in the chest. Picking up with his blades he said, laughing "ha i thought we we're going all out dreamer boy?" He then tossed him some distance away "thanks for the compliment though"

Zadock appeared next to Andrew and pinched his arm and left a little metal disc then he stepped back smiled and said "Say cheese." Before Andrew could say anything a lightning bolt struck the metal disc and blasted him a few feet away and when he landed Zadock was crouching near his head. "I am in control of the reality you are expereincing here just be careful, any injuries you get here you keep on the other side, youre lucky I made you mostly lightning proof for a second." Zadock chuckled at his own comment.

Andrew slowly stood back up "aww we're fighting dirty now are we? Very well." He slammed his hands on the ground and chains wrapped themselves around zadock. "Two can play at that game" he then clapped his hands and zadock was placed in a box which was then wrapped in chains and placed in another box repeating the same process. Then thousands of shadow swords appeared around it "learned this from Houdini" instantly the swords cut the box into hundreds of pieces and each sword then empaled each one. Andrew shrugged his shoulders "no offense but i have to be brutal against someone who can bend reality"

Zadock sneezed from next to Andrew. "Wow that was cool this one is from houdini too." The next thing Andrew knew he was upside down in a padlocked straight jacket in a container full of holy water. "I've always wanted to know what happens when you touch holy water."

Steam slowly rose off of andrew's body. 'Amusing' he thought an enormous shadow hammer knocked on the glass releasing him. He stood up and with brute strength ripped out of the straight jacket. "My turn" a clone then ran behind and grabbed zadock's arms holding him back. Original andrew then punched him hard in his nose causing it to break. Then the clone grew an enormous needle on its knee and rapidly stabbed him in the back multiple times. After andrew's leg turned into a needle too and he kicked zadock in the heart with it. After the clone disappeared and his leg went to normal he snapped his fingers and an enormous 5 ton weight repeatedly slammed on zadock's body crushing him. Finally leaving it sitting on top of his body andrew walked away dusting his shoulders off

Then he felt an extra hand brushing him off and then he felt a pinch at the base of his neck and then everything else went numb and he couldn't move then Zadock pulled out a knife "Let's play some games yes?"

Andrew smiled slightly "lets dont and say we did" andrew then melted again. Him and the previous clone switched places. Real andrew came behind him and punched him threw the chest holding his heart "got a little heart ache?" He asked maliciously. He then crushed the heart and grabbed zadock and tossed him away. As he was flying away andrew jumped into a shadow just incase he survived and waited for the next attack.

Zadock stood over a shadow a distance away and then slowly rolled up one sleeve while calmly saying "A bad pun and you took out my still beating heart, that is just too cliched, but just so you know that switching willy nilly thing wont always work." Then Zadock kneeled next to a shadow and stuck his arm into it up to the elbow then when he pulled Andrew came out and Zadock smiled at him when ever Andrew tried to switch places with a clone he would see Zadock or one of the kids/ people he had killed.

"Let go!" He then kicked him in the jaw and ran some distance away. "Next" he then made an enournous swarm of locust fly around the entire building making it hard to see and the bugs landed on zadock and started nibbling away at him. Even when he'd disappeared the bugs nearby would continuously start biting his skin

Zadock shook his head and the locust died out and their bodies turned to sand and the school disappeared as Zadock strode towards Andrew the scene quickly changing to a desert. "That was a nice kick and the locust would have been cool."

Andrew nodded "i figured it would be. So now that we're at your favorite place sandman whatcha gonna do?" He asked grinning widely

Zadock continued advancing while the sand began to suck Andrew in. The sun made there few shadows and Zadock wasn't casting a shadow to lessen Andrews power.

Andrew shook his head and laughed "ya know normally i'd let you win right now but since i havent won a single fight on this boring island im going to have to kick your ass oh and by the way there are always shadows. Immediately the shadow inside of zadock's turned into a knife and stabbed right threw him. Meanwhile andrew got out thanks to shadows in his clothes "darkness is a very hard thing to get rid of myself included"

"This isn't the island and that isn't my fault, although that was a nice try but out of pity I shall let you win this one." Zadock bows formally and chuckles at Andrews misfortune in fights.

Andrew scoffed "oh joy he let me win now I feel better" he then walked in a random direction "so we done here? I'm hungry" (going to bed)

Zadock walked next to him and a door appeared before them and they just stepped back into the clearing then Zadock stopped smiled as his eyes turned to a normal brown and his clothes turned back to normal. "I think its sleepy time." Then Zadock fell over and it looked like he wasnt breathing, but when Andrew checked he could faintly feel a heartbeat and there was faint breathing.

'Uh oh' he ran over to him to see if he was alive. He was but barely. "He must of over worked himself" he pick him up and put him on he shoulder and rushed him to the infirmary "try not to die on me"

Zadock murmured something incoherently and then smiled as his head lolled to one side and it started to look like maybe he wasnt dying but...

Andrew cocked an eyebrow "uh yeah good to know" he said shrugging his shoulders. They finally reached the infirmiry and after explaining what happened the nurse put him in a room and would come check on him later. Andrew sat in the room to wait with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back