• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hackerz!

Is this a good RP

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Janine nodded and followed him. She looked around as if she was admiring the scenery but she was really looking for the man she had heard. "Where do you think we should change I can't think of anywhere." Janine whispered.

"i have an idea" he said pulling her away from the crowd losing the guy for a few seconds pulling her to a coat hanger he throws his jacket behind a trash barrel and put a brown coat around her and takes a big hat covering the two's faces "s-sorry about this" he kisses her hoping the follower won't think it's them but an actual couple.

Janine freezes but then melts into the kiss. she wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him deeper into the kiss. She heard the same voice as the guy on the phone but didn't pay attention to it. Thoughts raced through her head and a bright blush burned on her face. This is just acting! She reminded herself. But she wondered Was he acting?

James sighed as he sat at his kitchen. He summoned his sword and quickly unsheathed it, he heard something... He looked around slowly before forcing his sword into its pistol form. He hid behind a small wall and waited to see if someone showed up, he had been in this situation far too many times already.

Bellatrix sighed. "Just come ou-ou-out now. Let's make this qui-qui-quick." She frowned. She hated it when her voice glitched. She waited for her target to come out.

Janine pulled away from Ryuu and gasped for air. She looked around to see if they were still being followed. Janine looked at Ryuu and noticed he was in a trance. "Ryuu?" She questioned.

"huh...ugh...ugh" he was blushing really badly "oh um yeah i'm sorry about the kiss heh i thought it was a good idea at the time...i kind of liked it" he said the last part quietly.

"we should probably change into our new clothing just in case" Ryuu stated hiding his face from her "after that we go search for the hacker right?" Ryuu asked her

Bellatrix was tired of waiting and slowly approached the area where she knew James was hiding, avoiding anything wet as a precaution. (Electricity and water don't mix.)

Janine smiled at his blush and said "Ya, we should probably change then search for him." She hesitated then began to speak again "And the kiss was a great idea, In fact I loved it." She said before turning her back to him and crossing her arms. She turned away to hide her own blush from him.

"hey Janine i need to straight with you..... i really liked the kiss" he said really quietly "actual n-nevermind" he stated as he turned away from her.

Janine turned and walked to face him. She rested her hand on his shoulder and forced him to look at her. "Ryuu......." She never finished because she kissed him again instead.

he was surprised by the kiss but he slowly wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him enjoying the kiss then he broke the kiss and looked at her "i suppose we're not going to be acting like a couple anymore" he chuckled hugging her.

Janine laughed "Yup no more acting." She said. She looked into his eyes lovingly but then snapped back to reality "Ok enough Love, We have to find that Hacker.......And find a place to change." Why did I do that! She mentally yelled at herself. Janine loved being in his arms and wished it could last forever, but she knew what their real mission was. I'm sorry Ryuu.....

"let's go to a restaurant to change" Ryuu said pointing in front of them to a small restaurant "good with that Jan" he said

after taking out his clothing he hands the bag over to Janine "meet me outside" Ryuu said going into the men's room and walking into a stall to change he throws his jacket on to the stall door hanging over on the other side then he hears someone enter talking on the phone "boss they got away..... i know they are kids..... i know i'm an idiot but..... i'll call you back" the man said when he saw Ryuu's jacket Ryuu was finished changing and he tries his best to stay quiet and hide but it was to late the man had grabbed Ryuu's throat pulling him over the stall Ryuu strugled then the man knocks him out carrying him out the door the man puts Ryuu's jacket on the ground after loading him into the trunk the man gets into the car calling his boss back as he drove away.

Janine had finished changing quite a while ago and she was now waiting for Ryuu at a table outside of the Restaurant. Where the heck is he? She wondered. She adjusted the sunglasses on her face and decided to wait for a while longer. She quickly dismissed the idea of waiting for more than a minuet because she was getting bored and worried. Well someone's going to die She thought as she walked back into the restaurant to ask people if they had seen him. Something deep inside her told her that he wasn't near her anymore but she refused to believe it.

Janine phone rang when she looked at the number it was Ryuu she answered but before she could say anything someone that was not Ryuu talked "i think you'll be waiting for a long time girly" a familiar voice said "if you go out the door you'll see something important" the voice said before cutting off the call.

Janine stared at her phone for a few seconds before basically running outside. She got outside and thought Something important? what could that be? She looked around and her eyes widened "What-" She was suddenly cut off.

the two woke up to a really dark room then a spot light turns on to the two "well you two i haven't seen you two since the tear gas incident how are you doing anyway" he looked at Ryuu and punched him dead center in the chest "you... you have to do better than that" Ryuu said smiling "you worhtless child" he kept on punching Ryuu over and over again when he stopped Ryuu spits blood at the man "good try" Ryuu laughed "well this is no fun how about i do the same to the girl" the man said and Ryuu growled "if you so much as touch her i'll cut your head off" Ryuu yelled "oh it seems i stuck a nerve you don't care for yourself you care for this girl well let me tell you, she's been using you the entire time boy" the man laughed.

"Stop! That's not true!" Janine yelled at the man as she struggled against the chains that held her against the wall. "I Love you Ryuu, don't listen to him!" She pleaded. The man smirked "Nice try girly, but we both know the truth. You're using him as a cover to get that information back and once you have it you'll leave him on his own." The man laughed maniacally and slapped her hard. Janine's head whipped to the side and she fell silent.

The man laughed "what do you say to that kid she used you and nothing more she has no feelings for you" he said walking up to him the chain around Ryuu's arm snaps leaving a a huge amount of chain on his arm "E-even if she would leave me I will still protect her because I love her" He yelled whipping the chain around the man's neck wrapping it around his new k choking him "Stop i can't breathe" the man disappear and the chain falls to the ground Ryuu breaks the chains holding him and Janine and didn't say anything he began to walk away from her,

Janine fell to the ground and then looked up at Ryuu's form slowly getting farther away from her "Ryuu......" She whispered. She stood up and this time yelled after him "He was lying! I would never do that to you!" She found the strength to run after him and she grabbed his arm. "Please....."

He turned to face her "is it true was that your plan turn your back as soon as you got the USB" Ryuu broke the rest of the chain off his wrist.

Janine didn't hesitate to answer. "Of course not...from the moment I met you I knew that you where dangerous and I could never win in a fight against you. I would have never planned such a thing." Janine pleaded. She embraced Ryuu in a hug "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I wouldn't leave you for all the information in the world. Please believe me!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back