• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

Hoi! I really need to stop dissapearing... But this time I just couldn't find the charger to the tablet, I can't use the computer, and this place is blocked on Safari, my phone's main browser.. The only thing left to use was this crappy app... But at least I'm back..

TheBOOKWORMgal said:
Hoi! I really need to stop dissapearing... But this time I just couldn't find the charger to the tablet, I can't use the computer, and this place is blocked on Safari, my phone's main browser.. The only thing left to use was this crappy app... But at least I'm back..
Welcome back :3

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Cyrus managed a small wave and muttered a small, "Nice to meet you too." He eyed the squirrel girl up and down, trying to gauge her personality the best he could. Well, she was bubbly and happy, he knew that much. And he couldn't fathom how someone could be so happy when nothing was really going on. He also tried to figure out her mutation. Seemed to be a rodent of some sort, given her twitchy demeanor, most likely a squirrel. The octodude stood there awkwardly, not sure what else to say.
He said she was a squirrel, you stripped screw

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Don't you Ehhhh me, I'm cute as fuck.
880028e7264879a41ef30a44dd2fdfc6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back