• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

Mitchs98 said:
I figured you meant it in a dirty way with the air quotes tbh
xD WHAT DOES TBH MEAN!?!?!~ :3 :D X3 xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
Jk, I know you meant wings~ :3 :D X3 xD @Sgt Gomez
Sheesh, so many people fanning over the small child~ >W<

you people are lucky I wanna keep the cute vibe going for a brake after all the medical emergencies or water touching Sariko's wings could get ugly~…. .-.
Stupid phone autocorrected :(

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]Stupid phone autocorrected :(

[/QUOTE]
xD Don't worry, I found it rather amusing~…. :3 :D X3 xD

Welp, I'm gonna clean my teeth and attempt to sleep~ It's friday so I may be able to get a post up during a school class, or lunch (We're pretty laid-back on fridays at my school~ :3) otherwise I'll post again after school, K'ay?~ Night Everyone!!!!~ :3 :D X3 xD

@Kayzo @Defective Kitten @Mitchs98 @Sgt Gomez @AnyoneElse~

Last edited by a moderator:
TheHappyPikachu said:
Sariko continued to edge backwards even when pressed against Blake, "O…. Okay~…." she mumbled awkwardly with a small smile, her wings still fluttering nervously as she looked up at Blake, water not even being brought into the picture yet. The child then stepped backwards in anticipation of the 'cleaning' of her wings that was to come from the bunny hybrid before her, laughing in a nervous manner and continuously glancing at the door as if in wait of Quinn to arrive for an excuse to cause delay on the process.

@Kayzo

@Mitchs98 @AnyoneElseInTheArea!!!!~ :3 :D X3 xD​
Good evening fellow Perthian

Qubit said:
Good evening fellow Perthian
Ello~ :3 :D X3 xD (I'm in North Perth. xD You East, West, South or-…. DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!! Middle.)

Last edited by a moderator:
TheHappyPikachu said:
Ello~ :3 :D X3 xD (I'm in North Perth. xD You East, West, South or-…. DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!! Middle.)
North at the moment, I usually live in the south tho

Qubit said:
North at the moment, I usually live in the south tho
0-0…. Welp. Guess it's a small world after all~ xD We may have crossed each others paths and never known~ :3 :D X3 xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back