• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Is the picture absolutely necessary? Because I plan to use a crocodile hybrid, and the only thing popping up is the dang character from One Piece.
It is. Or a very, very good description. I'm also not allowing anthros, so you'll have to figure a way to make it not anthro.

Mitchs98 said:
It is. Or a very, very good description. I'm also not allowing anthros, so you'll have to figure a way to make it not anthro.
Hope what I got posted suffices. If not, I can just try again.

Alrighty, then anyone in an area that isn't situational and doesn't mind a new guy jumping in? From what I can understand from reading a few of the more recent pages, we have a group at the lab / facility, a couple exploring, and a room in a hospital?

Eheh, so really what I'm asking is, anyone else not in a group yet? Or at least not strongly integrated into one.

@Kayzo @Mitchs98 are you two gonna reply or should I go ahead and respond to Blake first?~ xD :3 :D X3 xD

Last edited by a moderator:
AceOfSpades0210 said:
Is the picture absolutely necessary? Because I plan to use a crocodile hybrid, and the only thing popping up is the dang character from One Piece.
Yeah it's fine, mine didn't have a picture either

There, Now you have two of my posts to go off~ (And I'm gonna go get my yogurt-thingy~ :3 :D X3 xD ) @Mitchs98

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]Blake giggled at the girl. "Sariko I hope you can remember the baby bun bun. I want you to be there for them and to make sure that they are going to be ok. I know your memory is not very good, but I know deep down you remember a lot." She hops off of the bed and walks over to Sariko before kneeling down. "Do you mind if I help you clean your website? I will need you to cooperate ok?" She said motherly and warmly. "She picks the girl up slowly.

[/QUOTE]
Sure Blake! you can help clean Sariko's 'Website' anytime you want!!!!~ xD

Jk, I know you meant wings~ :3 :D X3 xD @Sgt Gomez

Sheesh, so many people fanning over the small child~ >W<

you people are lucky I wanna keep the cute vibe going for a brake after all the medical emergencies or water touching Sariko's wings could get ugly~…. .-.

Okay, I'll wait for @Kayzo to post first whilst I eat my thingy (Finally!?!?!~) and then post once more before cleaning my teeth and sleeping~…. "^w^

Okay, if no post from @Kayzo in 20 min-ish (no pressure to do so, I'm just say that's my time restrictions before I HAVE dos sleep~…. "^w^) then I will!!!!!~ :3 :D X3 xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
Okay, if no post from @Kayzo in 20 min-ish (no pressure to do so, I'm just say that's my time restrictions before I HAVE dos sleep~…. "^w^) then I will!!!!!~ :3 :D X3 xD
You can go ahead and post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back