• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

Not sure if this is still accepting or not but I read the overview and Main.

I FREAKING LOVE YOU MITCH YOU MAKE SUCH GOOD LORES!!!!!!!!

I really appreciate this skill in creating these RPs and stories, they just blow my mind and I understand them almost immediately.

I can't thank you enough for how interested I am in this.

National said:
Levlio looks into her eyes, and his heart drops as he sees fear in her eyes. He loosens his grip a bit, his fingers now holding onto hers. His eyes were filled with remorse, guilt and sadness, feeling horrible for hurting her.
Suddenly, his heart starts to pound, faster and faster. Levlio starts to shake a little bit, and he gasps as he stumbles back a little bit. He could feel the animal instincts starting to kick in, his fangs and claws subconsciously popping out. He summons all of his concentration, and his claws and teeth get pushed back in, his teeth gritting in concentration. He looks over at Ariella, sadness and remorse showing in his eyes.

"T..tell Quinn to broadcast to every hybrid to leave the forest area. Don't follow me."

Before Ariella could stop him, Levlio smashes through the window, and he sprnts towards the forest, hoping he gets there in time before it's too late.

@Kayzo Sorry! I fell asleep for 17 hours no joke! I'll reply now~…. "^w^

National said:
Yeah. I know you guys are in the forest.
And I know that they might not be on their phones.

A hungry tiger is coming

Tick Tock. @TheHappyPikachu
0-0 HALP.

(Well, I'm gonna get Sariko outta' the hole this post…. Angry Butterfly Vs tiger….. 0-0 I feel sorry for the tiger~…..)

A backhand from a tiger can kill you.

Tigers can leap distances of over 6m (Roughly 18 ft.)

They are the largest of cats, weighing up to 700 pounds.

Tigers have the strongest bite force of any cat, stronger than a Grizzly bears, who can crush tree trunks with their mouths.

@TheHappyPikachu

National said:
A backhand from a tiger can kill you.
Tigers can leap distances of over 6m (Roughly 18 ft.)

They are the largest of cats, weighing up to 700 pounds.

Tigers have the strongest bite force of any cat, stronger than a Grizzly bears, who can crush tree trunks with their mouths.

@TheHappyPikachu
Yeah well- look. I can't reveal Sariko's backstory yet but lets just say a tiger won't be a problem~….. "^w^

National said:
It's a normal tiger. @TheHappyPikachu
I'm saying if you give it full abilities of the creature itself, most hybrids have condensed, if any, abilities from their creature. And Sariko's are within limits with a great toll, yours seems somewhat- all power, no responsibility.

I never said that Leu had all of those powers. You said that a butterfly could beat a tiger. I am just telling you that even if Leu only has one or two of these abilities, even a genetically modified butterfly would get busted.

@TheHappyPikachu

National said:
I never said that Leu had all of those powers. You said that a butterfly could beat a tiger. I am just telling you that even if Leu only has one or two of these abilities, even a genetically modified butterfly would get busted.
@TheHappyPikachu
And once again- cannot reveal Sariko's backstory. xD

I am not saying anything that Sariko is weak or anything. But Leu is a tiger hybrid, one of the most powerful predators in the entire planet, and he is also the main security of the animal. I am not trying to make him op, I am just trying to make him to how powerful he has to be, as he is one of the councilman. @TheHappyPikachu

TheOnlyCatbug said:
Not sure if this is still accepting or not but I read the overview and Main.
I FREAKING LOVE YOU MITCH YOU MAKE SUCH GOOD LORES!!!!!!!!

I really appreciate this skill in creating these RPs and stories, they just blow my mind and I understand them almost immediately.

I can't thank you enough for how interested I am in this.
It js ^-^. And I can't take credit. This RP was originally created by @Zareh ,nothing was changed much tbh

@Mitchs98

Hey, sorry buddy but I can't see drawings on Google Images that match the description of my character. I hope this isn't too big of a problem. I plan on drawing her myself but it won't be immediately and quality will be questionable. I think the only way to get better quality artwork is if I divide her appearance into parts. Like this will be her face, this will be her body, here's her bla bla bla.

Hopefully this isn't too much of a hassle and I will be done sometime this week and will edit the CS accordingly.

TheOnlyCatbug said:
@Mitchs98
Hey, sorry buddy but I can't see drawings on Google Images that match the description of my character. I hope this isn't too big of a problem. I plan on drawing her myself but it won't be immediately and quality will be questionable. I think the only way to get better quality artwork is if I divide her appearance into parts. Like this will be her face, this will be her body, here's her bla bla bla.

Hopefully this isn't too much of a hassle and I will be done sometime this week and will edit the CS accordingly.
That's fine! Just use spoilers and label them clearly when you get everything settled.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

how i do dat?

Yeah I can only Fieldset and Font things with BBCode...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back