• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Well, I am Schadenfreud"meh".
True according to your profile though you live in a tattoo shop in Germany. Which the country is acceptable because of name but a tattoo shop?

LocoBlock said:
True according to your profile though you live in a tattoo shop in Germany. Which the country is acceptable because of name but a tattoo shop?
I have no idea how you got that info because I see that nowhere on my profile.

Unless I wrote it in while it was 3 AM and I had less than a single fuck to give.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
I have no idea how you got that info because I see that nowhere on my profile.
Unless I wrote it in while it was 3 AM and I had less than a single fuck to give.
It says you live under your bed and when I click the link it shows a Tattoo shop in Germany called Monsters Under Your Bed

LocoBlock said:
It says you live under your bed and when I click the link it shows a Tattoo shop in Germany called Monsters Under Your Bed
Oh pfft I had no idea

How convenient that it's in Germany though

@Kayzo P-Please~…. QwQ reply?~…. :3 :D X3 xD I have my H.A.S.S Law test today!~ MULTIPLE CHOICE!~ YAS!?!?!~ :3 :D X3 xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
What's wrong with his title?
Well I mean hes saying depressing things you know also I kinda was trying to make a pun out of it with his name.

TheHappyPikachu said:
@Kayzo P-Please~…. QwQ reply?~…. :3 :D X3 xD I have my H.A.S.S Law test today!~ MULTIPLE CHOICE!~ YAS!?!?!~ :3 :D X3 xD
I'll post right now

LocoBlock said:
Well I mean hes saying depressing things you know also I kinda was trying to make a pun out of it with his name.
Depressing things? Lmao what

Bruh I'm like. The fucking bubbliest, most energetic piece of shit you could meet

I love how I need medical fucking attention and nothing is happening. Happy fun lovely times. At least Kazehana is getting closer.

LocoBlock said:
Were friends for two seconds and your already carrying me to a hospital. FRIENDSHIP Yay.
"Friendships in roleplays are very easy and not stressful at all" - Nobody ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back