• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

One day…. One day Kayzo will stop appearing online and actually post~…. (I'm in H.A.S.S ((Humanity And Social Studies)) and- we're studying law~ xD )

Qubit said:
"Umm..." Jason didn't really know anybody that could help. So he decided to call out, hoping that there was somebody that could help Sani. "Does anybody know First Aid?" he called out. He hoped that Sani would be okay.
@LocoBlock @Defective Kitten (I'm pretty sure you're the medic?)
She's in her office atm so she's not really about. Try the other scientists/doctors? Or try to go to her office?

That moment when something interesting is happening and then everybody else goes offline ;n;

Kayzo said:
I love you too
I just read what your new profile picture said-…. 0-0 Back, Back I say!?!?!~ :3 :D X3 xD

Qubit said:
There is still no reply. Jason starts wondering if there are any other doctors around, and calls out again. He glances around nervously, starting to get really stressed. He would try and fix it himself, but he knew hardly anything about first aid. He tries desperately to get somebody else's attention.
@Anybody that could possibly help in this situation????
Well, my characters got the mentality of a nine-year old is currently having somewhat of a breakdown and trapped, injured, in a hole…. If Kayzo ever replies I may be able to meet-up with you…. help? not so much~ xD :3 :D X3 xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
You guys, she's literally the only doctor
xD We- should probably get another with at least knowledge of healing?~ :3 :D X3 xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
xD We- should probably get another with at least knowledge of healing?~ :3 :D X3 xD
Why would there be this many cases that require emergency medical attention within the span of an hour? Tbh it's kind of unrealistic that most of what's happening is medical related

Kazehana said:
Why would there be this many cases that require emergency medical attention within the span of an hour? Tbh it's kind of unrealistic that most of what's happening is medical related
Ikr? My character isn't actually 'injured' to the point of needing a doctor, she can be patched up with a few bandages~…. (Plasters) :3 :D X3 xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
Ikr? My character isn't actually 'injured' to the point of needing a doctor, she can be patched up with a few bandages~…. (Plasters) :3 :D X3 xD
See, I figure Archie can do first aid, but he can't help broken bones I mean, he makes drugs

Kazehana said:
See, I figure Archie can do first aid, but he can't help broken bones I mean, he makes drugs
xD Yeah, that makes sense~ Well, if you want to come and find a small child trapped in a hole in the forrest feel free to help!~ :3 :D X3 xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back