• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

National said:
I am not saying anything that Sariko is weak or anything. But Leu is a tiger hybrid, one of the most powerful predators in the entire planet, and he is also the main security of the animal. I am not trying to make him op, I am just trying to make him to how powerful he has to be, as he is one of the councilman. @TheHappyPikachu
I know and understand completely, I'm just saying that in Sariko's circumstances she would match a tiger in strength, also you realise you're brining real life statistics into a hybrid human animal genetic engineering role-play?~…. xD keep ya' mind fairly open~….. "^w^

TheOnlyCatbug said:
Not sure if this is still accepting or not but I read the overview and Main.
I FREAKING LOVE YOU MITCH YOU MAKE SUCH GOOD LORES!!!!!!!!

I really appreciate this skill in creating these RPs and stories, they just blow my mind and I understand them almost immediately.

I can't thank you enough for how interested I am in this.
Do I get a thank you? ;~; Please? Pretty please?

Zareh said:
Do I get a thank you? ;~; Please? Pretty please?
You don't get a thank you, but...

I FUCKING LOVE YOU, MAN! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WELL BUILT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Luckily I got a commission for her, so you'll be seeing her with better quality than I could ever do. It'll be ready on the 19-25th.

TheOnlyCatbug said:
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
how i do dat?

Yeah I can only Fieldset and Font things with BBCode...
You use [.spoiler] [./spoiler] tags.

Though you put [.spoiler=thingz] insert thingz [./spoiler]. Without the periods.

So.

etc

TheHappyPikachu said:
@Kayzo Ya' gone reply?~…. :3 :D X3 xD
Everyone's probably still passed out xD

I'm only up because I'm supposed to be doing homework *Whistles casually while avoiding responsibilities

Kazehana said:
Everyone's probably still passed out xD
I'm only up because I'm supposed to be doing homework *Whistles casually while avoiding responsibilities
xD Lol~…. :3 :D X3 xD

I totally understand, and that would still favor Leu, as his berserker stage would still make him outmatch Sariko and her angry form. So I guess the best way to avoid this is just that Sariko doesn't go into her form when Leu is around.

@TheHappyPikachu

National said:
I totally understand, and that would still favor Leu, as his berserker stage would still make him outmatch Sariko and her angry form. So I guess the best way to avoid this is just that Sariko doesn't go into her form when Leu is around.
@TheHappyPikachu
xD Dude, listen. She may not beat them but lets settle with them being equal? Okay?

It just doesn't make sense to me that a small butterfly hybrid is so powerful, that's all. Even if the back story is crazy, that also seems op. But I don't want to argue about it.

@TheHappyPikachu

National said:
It just doesn't make sense to me that a small butterfly hybrid is so powerful, that's all. Even if the back story is crazy, that also seems op. But I don't want to argue about it.
@TheHappyPikachu
xD Okay, we're gonna settle this on equal, I don't want to argue about it and really the backstory (That isn't that crazy~) does clear it up significantly, and even if he was a tiger there are creatures that can easily control them as well or combat them, not all tigers are the same and the human genetics would certainly way down the abilities that he may have.

(P.S. can I say I also am really enjoying the cheesy love story going on between him and Arielle?~ xD :3 :D X3 xD )

TheHappyPikachu said:
xD Okay, we're gonna settle this on equal, I don't want to argue about it and really the backstory (That isn't that crazy~) does clear it up significantly, and even if he was a tiger there are creatures that can easily control them as well or combat them, not all tigers are the same and the human genetics would certainly way down the abilities that he may have.
(P.S. can I say I also am really enjoying the cheesy love story going on between him and Arielle?~ xD :3 :D X3 xD )
We're all about cheese on this thread

Kazehana said:
@Schadenfreudmeh
My posts might be short for a while. I have to use my phone ;-;
Also there will probably be a lot of spelling errors. My nails give me issues in texting long things

Schadenfreudmeh said:
It's chill, I pretty much always use this site on my phone
I hate using my phone to type posts :S

I usually do my last post of the night before I pass out on my phone, but I really only do OOC outside of a computer. I type wayyyy faster than I text

Users who are viewing this thread

Back